Address: **** * ******* ****, ******, AL, 35504. Cell Phone: (205)*******
Supervisor Senior with 16 years total experience in the IT field that includes 9 years of Big Four External Audit and Internal Audit experience and IT Control Consulting experience across several industries. Recognized for strong IT Audit, Operational Audit, IT Governance, IT Risk Management, IT Assurance, IT Compliance Audit skills and expertise. IT technical skills. Near to receive MBA focused in Project Management Degree. Outstanding analysing, high level of responsibility and commitment. Bilingual. Speaking Spanish fluently and English competently.
Areas of Practice
• Recognized experience for several industries, planning, supervising and executing IT audits supporting Operational and Financial External and Internal Audit teams, testing controls, reporting and follow-up, related to assessments of:
o IT Governance practices (COBIT)
o IT Risk
o Computer General Controls
o Business Cycle’s Risk and Controls including Risk of Fraud
o Application Controls, User Access Security and Control Gaps in ERP systems: SAP, JDE, BAAN, MIMS, ORACLE FINANCIALS and in-house applications (that support treasury process, payments and bank transfers, purchases, orders, billing, receivables, payables, inventories processes, fixed assets, etc) to know the integrity between processes and technology
o IT SOX and Canadian rule MI 52-109 Compliance Audit
o Technological Infrastructure Security
o Operational and Financial Audits support
o Experience executing operational audits (no IT audits) as Joint Venture agreement process audit in oil companies
• Experience working as consultant as part of the team for SOX IT and Canadian rule MI 52-109 Compliance Readiness (developing IT security and IT control policies, guidelines, procedures)
• Business Analysis / Data Analysis
• Network, Server and Database Management.
• Utilities (Energy: Generation, Transportation and Retail, Water, Telecommunications)
• Oil Exploitation and Refinement - Coal
• Construction (Cement, Aggregates)
• Manufacturing –Beverages Pharmaceutical - Aeronautics –Services – Retail
BIG FOUR - DELOITTE, Bogota, Colombia (South America) Sept.2008 – Dec-2008
TRC-Technology Risk Consulting Area, Experienced Senior Consultant
Evaluated and implemented IT controls in Pacific Rubiales Energy (Canadian – Colombian oil company) as part of the Deloitte outsourcing team in charge of readiness to fulfill Canadian internal control certification regulation, rule MI 52-109 (similar IT SOX regulation). Evaluated processes controls (non IT controls) in the JVA Joint Venture agreement to identify control gaps and to define action plans to reduce control weaknesses. After this job the family was moved to live to USA because of her husband job.
INFOSEC, Barranquilla, Colombia (South America) March 2006 – Aug. 2008
IT Audit Supervisor Senior
Planned, supervised and performed the Outsourcing of IT Audit performed by INFOSEC for customers of Baker Tilly in Barranquilla, Colombia (South America), achieving the total customer satisfaction. BAKER TILLY is the 13 th largest CPA and accounting firm in USA.
BIG FOUR – KPMG, Barranquilla, Colombia (South America) Aug. 2004 –Feb 2006
IRM - Information Risk Management Area, Supervisor Senior (Manager in Charge)
As Supervisor Senior managed and directed the KPMG Information Risk Management practice in the Colombian Caribbean Coast and gave support to KPMG national practices within Colombia, planning, supervising and performing Computer General Controls and JDE application Control and Security evaluations, as part of the KPMG Outsourcing of the Internal Audit Service for Argos Group, achieving the total customer satisfaction.
Supervised until five auditors distributed in cities of Colombia, to ensure that audit tasks were completed accurately and within established timeframes. Coordinated with various departments to create remediation plans for deficiencies found during audits. Argos Group have 40 companies in Colombia, is the lead of the colombian cement industry, is the fifth Latin American producer of cement and is one of the ten biggest producers of concrete in the USA.
BIG FOUR - DELOITTE, Bogota and Barranquilla, Colombia (SAmerica) Dec. 1998 – April 2004
TRC-Technology Risk Consulting Area, Experienced Senior Consultant
Led the Deloitte Technology Risk Consulting practice in the Colombian Caribbean Coast, specifically related to evaluation of Computer General Controls (IT planning, networks, operating systems, databases, software and hardware support, security, and disaster recovery) and application controls and security as part of Control Assurance Area engagements for client companies, planning and supervising the IT auditors job. Reported findings and presented recommendations for improving the IT control and security environment in companies of industries as utilities: energy, water, telecommunications, oil, manufacturing, beverage, services.
As part of the Deloitte PTI - Process and Technology Integrity practice working for Bogota office:
Supported the planning, supervising and performance of SAP audits (FI, AM, BASIS modules etc) for important energy and manufacturing companies based in important cities of Colombia to know how the IT technology supported the business objectives.
Performed activities related to the development of IT security policies, procedures, and guidelines as part of IT Security Model Design projects
The major client companies where perfomed IT auditing activities belong to utilities (generation, transportation and retail of energy, as Codensa, Electricaribe y Electrocosta, ISA, ISAGEN, Transelca), water (Aguas de Cartagena), petroleum exploitation and refinement (Ecopetrol, Pacific Rubiales Energy), telecommunications (Telecom, Comcel, Metrotel), coal export (Cerrejon), manufacturing (Bayer, Procaps, Basf, Clorox, etc), aeronautics (Aeronautica Civil), beverage industries as Coca Cola and Bavaria, retail company in Costa Rica.
NETWORK LTDA, Bucaramanga, Colombia (South America) Jan. 1997- Nov. 1998
IT Consulting Leader
Performed activities related to networks and servers management for customer companies of Network Ltda
ECOPETROL (Most Important Colombian Oil Company), Colombia –SAmerica Jan. 1993-Dec.1996
Working in the Refineries of Barrancabermeja and Cartagena:
• Developed web sites on ORACLE WEB SERVER using PL/SQL and HTML and the “ECOPETROL Refinery Operating Information System”. Performed IT Audit of the “Ecopetrol Refinery Operation Cost “ application.
• Installed, configured and managed Novell Intranetware, Solaris, SunOS, Unix and Windows NT servers and networks. Trained computer users.
UNIVERSIDAD INDUSTRIAL DE SANTANDER, Bucaramanga, Colombia Aug. 1991- Nov. 1992
Assistant of “Oil field simulation”
Working for the “Petroleum Engineering Department” supported the maintenance of Oil Field Simulation software applications
• MBA focused in Project Management (August/10). The Content include subjects related to Project Management according with guidelines of PMI –Project Management Institute, Estrategic Management, Economy, Marketing Management, Strategic Management of Technological Innovation
• Bachelor Degree Computer Sciences – Universidad Industrial de Santander UIS – Colombia (South America), Cum Laude
• CISA –Certified Information Systems Auditor (ISACA), 2002
• OAS - Organization of American States scholarship for graduate studies, 2009
• Enterprising of the Year – INCUBAR DEL CARIBE – Barranquilla, Colombia (South America), 2007
• Cum Laude Award – UIS – GPA 4.03
• Andres Bello Award (Best Colombia High School Students) Test Score: 387/400
• Member of ISACA - Information Systems Audit and Control Association
• Member of IIA - The Institute of Internal Auditors
• IT security on Operating Systems as Unix, Solaris, SunOS, AS400, Windows NT/200X Server
• IT security on Oracle, SQL Server /IT security and IT controls on ERP applications: SAP (BASIS, FI, AM modules,etc), JDE, ORACLE FINANCIALS, BAAN , MIMS
• SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Web Server, ACL, Access,Visio, Microsoft Office
Similar ResumesManagement Business Career Objective Financial
Atlanta, GA - c.p.a., sas, auditor, oracle, www, accountant,...IT Auditor
Matthews, NC - sap, entry level, auditor, sas, controls, c.p.a.,...Project Manager Operations
Scottsdale, AZ - quartz, ts16949, qs9000, estimator, diffusion,...IT Audit Manager, MBA, CISA
United States - peoplesoft, sox, systems administrator, sas, sap,...Sr Business Objects Developer
Euless, TX - ccm, webi, content management, sap bi, teradata,...Controller/Accounting Manager
Birmingham, AL - easter, dcaa, cash management, deltek, gp,...Senior IT Auditor
Pittsburgh, PA - sap, auditor, sas, itil, accountant, oracle,...Tamika Tye
OH - ohio, cincinnati, exp, credentialing,...Logistics Manager
Guntersville, AL - warfare, mechanical technician, narrative, arab,...Management Project Software Sap Engineering Sql Server
United States - pn, sap basis, stadium, engg, c#, sap, gaming,...