|Terrance W. Superville
**** ******** **., ********* ** 34759 (407) ***-****
Technology professional with experience in telecommunications, fiber optic and copper cable installation and maintenance.
• More than 10 years of experience.
• Hard working, reliable and able to handle multiple tasks.
• Highly proficient in installation, repairandtesting.
• Recognized for outstanding work.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Platforms & software: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, WFADO and Advantex.
Hardware: Fujikura/Sumitomo – Fusion splicers (FSM30R and 50R) and (Types 25, 37, 45 and 65M12)
3M – Modular splicing system
Acterna – Optical Time Domain Reflectometer, JDSU HST 3000 meter
Exfo – Optical Time Domain Reflectometer, PON power meters, multifunction loss testers, live fiber identifier, multitest module and optical light source.
Sunrise Telecom (CM1000) – FIOS Cable Modem installation meter/network analyzer
Tek Systems – Orlando, FL (2011-2012)
Contractor for Telecom Installation and Repair
Responsible for installation, repair and testing of Analog and DSL lines for CenturyLink customers.
Verizon Communications – Falls Church, VA (2000-2010)
Cable splicer (fiber optic and copper) / Installation & maintenance technician
Company certified in fiber optic cable and copper cable splicing (aerial, buried and underground).
Test, locate and repair cable defects.
Mount, cut-in and repair cable cases and terminals.
Install and replace defective aerial and buried service drops.
Responsible for adding, removing, rerouting and setup of fiber optic and copper cable.
Handled system and equipment installation (acceptance, testing and initialization of fiber hubs).
Performed system reconfigurations (verify and replace defective hardware).
Performed placement of network interface devices and ONT’s.
Installation of FIOS (phone, Internet, video) and all associated hardware.
Participated in the Northern VA Dispatch Reduction program (rehabilitation of deregulated cable).
Performed installation and repair work on business phone systems.
Rinker, Inc – Orlando, FL (1998-2000)
Delivered ready-mix concrete and all related building materials to construction sites across Central Florida.
Massey Services – Orlando, FL (1992-1998)
Service Manager (New Construction)
Supervised nine technicians that provided termite pretreat for new construction sites.
Routed appointments, prepared work schedules, maintained strict chemical inventories and created end of month reports for corporate office review.
Suburban Technical School, Hempstead NY
Advanced Electronic Technology
Honors and Achievements
National Service Excellence Award (2004)
Similar Resumesvoice/data,fiber optic and cctv technician
- cctv technician, lowe, dependable, extension,...Technician Customer Service Data Fiber Optic Systems
- support technician, cabinets, work ethic, ethic,...Customer Service Manager Management Project Development
- training development, ddc, splicer, trail,...fiber optic splicer
- ftth, backhoe, splicer, cdl driver, splicing, osi,...Maintenance Experience Technician Part Time Electrical
India, dhanbad, JH
- training institute, bsnl, epabx, riyadh, issue,...Structured Cable Technician (Low Voltage)
- utp, riser, osp, installs, melt, virginia beach,...optical fiber splicer/copper jointer
- ftth, jointing, jointer, splicer, dp, sharjah,...Fiber Optic Technician, Cable Splicer, Telephone Repair Technician
- splicer, splicing, repair technician, installer,...Telecommunication Technician/Fiber Optic/Copper Splicer.
- drm, splicer, cebu, fibre, wimax, splicing,...Cable Technician
Winter Park, FL
- strippers, post office, tester, alarm, insulation,...