Houston, TX **081
To utilize my career experience in a professional environment where there is room to excel.
STAFF ASSISTANT/ RECEPTIONIST; Houston, Texas 04/07-07/09
• Served as a receptionist – answered multi lines
• Managed company inbox
• Dispatched staff to respond to tenant requests
• Greeted visitors
• Managed visitor log
• Issued access badges
• Data Entry: Placed work orders from tenants in Aware software
• Verified invoice to check amounts
• Organized files
• Maintained and stocked kitchen area
• Ordered supplies
• Processed mail/incoming and outgoing mail and packages
• Scanned documents
• Maintained office equipment
• Coordinated art gallery events
RETAIL SALES/TRAINER/CASHIER; Houston, Texas 02/05-04/07
• Served as a sales associate
• Trained approximately 40 new hires on company background and principals
• Created store specific training guide for new hires
LONG TERM TEMPORARY POSITIONS; Houston, Texas 09/04-02/05
Administrative Assistant for a Retail Specialty Store/Receptionist
• Answered phones
• Made travel arrangements for immediate supervisor
• Updated certifications for drivers
• Logged mileage for drivers
Corporate Office and a Media Advertising Company/Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
• Answered phones
• Corresponded for ad agency with buyers to acquire/maintain accurate airtime
• Prepared documents in both Word and Excel
• Developed filing system to track purchased airtime
• Used industry specific computer system to track airtime
COFFE SHOP ASSISTANT; Houston, Texas 09/01-04/02
• Served and sold coffee and gourmet foods
• Managed and sold outdoor accessories
RETAIL MANAGEMENT; Houston, Texas 05/95-08/02
Palais Royal, Talbots and Accente
• Performed HR duties that included staffing, termination and disciplinary actions of employees
• Conducted daily meetings for sales associates
• Provided counseling on productivity goals, policy changes and loss prevention
• Provided personal customer service to individual patrons by successfully satisfying customer needs and by resolving customer challenges
• Successfully handled large sums of money with minimal overages/shortages
• Tracked merchandise delivery/transfer/departure
BA DEGREE – Psychology; University of Houston
Beginner-Intermediate MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access
Houston, TX - vehicles, drivers, awards, dispatcher, katy,...
Houston, TX - vehicles, al, awards, drivers, dispatcher,...
Administartive Assistant,Customer Service Management,Coordinator
Houston, TX - recruiter, customer support, agency,...
Administrative Assistant Data Entry
Houston, TX - office, paralegal, administrative, after, katy,...
Customer Service Representative
Houston, TX - helper, customer service representative,...
Houston, TX - dot, drivers, oilfield, driver, teacher, vehicle,...
Houston, TX - cnc, sas, engineer, sap, catia, india, autocad,...