Chymbee A. Keith
th Street Apt. ***
*** Hallandale, Fl 33009 (954) *** – ****
*** email@example.com ***
SEEKING FOR A TEACHING POSITION IN SCIENCE
PRIVATE HOME TEACHER (PART-TIME), CEBU, PHILIPPINES
6th Grade & High School, October 2005 to December 2007
• Guide each student in making the projects and homework.
• Recap the topics discussed in each subject matter.
• Prepare a follow up test.
• Assist in studying advance lesson.
• Assist their studying prior major examinations.
• Make written practice questionnaires ahead prior major examination of the school.
• Meet with parents to discuss their children's progress.
SMALL WONDERS LEARNING CENTER
English as a Second Language (ESL) Instructor, Cebu, Philippines
Korean Students, October 2003 to December 2003
• Work with small groups of students or teach one-on-one
• Prepare lesson plans to meet specific student needs and deliver the lessons which include teaching English grammar, writing, reading, speaking, and listening skills.
• Take attendance and provide evaluations of student progress.
• Act as a resource for the student(s), giving information to help the student(s) survive and thrive in the Philippine community.
UNIVERSITY OF SAN-JOSE RECOLETOS
Science Student Teacher (Earth Science, Biology & Physics) Cebu, Philippines
High School, June 2002 to October 2003
Manage classroom coverage of high school Science subject; assume all responsibilities of regular classroom teacher including professional development and assessment of students. Collaborate with cooperating teacher to design curriculum and lesson plans; perform basic administrative duties such as recording attendance and organizing student portfolios; provide individual assistance to students, as needed.
• Establish positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues, fostering an environment of open communication and support.
• Incorporate constructivism philosophy of teaching into classroom by implementing various student-centered learning methodologies; significantly enhanced the class environment by acting as facilitator to promote student leadership in initiating and creating positive learning opportunities.
• Integrate technology into curriculum, supplementing class lectures and developing students’ word processing and researching skills.
• Launched a Science Club to encourage students to create new experiments which are useful to our environment.
Bachelor of Secondary Education, Major: General Science – University of San Jose-Recoletos, Cebu Philippines (2003)
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet (Research & Navigation), Adobe Photoshop
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS:
Innovative, Interactive Teaching Strategies (2003)
Innovative Strategies in Teaching Science (2003)
Interactive Classroom Activities to Maximize Students’ Participation (2003)
DR. ALMA ANG
Teacher PREK, Woodridge Day Care Center
Contact No.: (202) *** – ****
DR. HONORATA RALLOS
Special Education Teacher and Science Coordinator
Margaret Brent Regional Prince George’s County
Public Schools Maryland
Contact No.: (540) *** – ****
Chairperson, Special Education Department
Prince George’s Public County Schools
Contact No.: (202) *** - ****