Servey No: - **/E/*/* Dahanori Pune - 411105 •+919823968789, 727******* •email@example.com
Windows Infrastructure +9 years of experience and Passion for designing, building, deploying and supporting enterprise architectures using Microsoft, Citrix, SCCM-2007, Hyper –V Virtualization and VMware products.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Strong expertise in design, configuration, implementation, integration and support in medium to large companies of Citrix products, Virtualization (VMware/Microsoft/Citrix), Active Directory, Exchange Server, Windows servers and clusters, High Availability and Mission-critical, IIS Web servers, SQL Server, SMS,SCCM- 2007 , Terminal Server, SharePoint servers, Project servers, Scripting and Development Tools (VB, WMI, PowerShell), etc.
• +2 years designing, implementing, migrating, supporting and administering Citrix ( 4.5, 5.0, 6.0, 6.5), Access Gateway, Password Manager, Provisioning Server, Edge sight ) and Terminal Servers in international environments.
• +3 years working with Virtualization: VMware (ESX, vSphere), Microsoft (Virtual Server, Hyper-V) and Citrix (XenServer).
• +8 years designing, implementing, supporting and administering Windows servers (2000, 2003, and 2008).
• +7 years designing, implementing, supporting and administering Active Directory networks. Excellent knowledge of Active Directory design and support (Group Policies, Schema, OUs, LDAP, Sites, Replication, etc.).
• +2 years designing, implementing, supporting and administering Exchange Server 2007.
• +6 years implementing, supporting and administering MS SQL Server (2000, 2005, and 2008).
• +2 years implementing, supporting and administering Internet Information Server (5.0, 6.0, 7.x).
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Ltd JUNE 2010 - Today
Senior System Administrator
• Design, setup, document, support of projects related with Windows 2000/2003/2008 servers (Active Directory design, implementation and migrations), Citrix products (MetaFrame, Presentation Server, Access Gateway, etc.), Exchange Server 2007 , SQL Server 2000/2005, MS Terminal Server, VMware Infrastructure servers (ESX Server, Virtual Center, HA, VMotion, P2V, etc), MS SMS 2003, MS ISA Server 2000/2004/2006, SharePoint, Backup Solutions, etc.
• Installation, setup, and administration of web servers running IIS, database servers running SQL Server 5/2008, mail server running Exchange Server 2007, firewalls (hardware and software) and VPN servers.
• Implementation of Windows 2000 Terminal Server and Citrix Meta Frame XP servers, TCP/IP (DNS, WINS and DHCP), group, security and backup policies, recovery plan design, Symantec antivirus, and telephone systems.
• Administration, design, and development of the web site and internal applications built in HTML, ASP, SQL Server and COM.
• Install and configure VMware ESX/vSphere servers, build and deploy Citrix XenApp on VMware ESX/vSphere and Citrix XenServer, migrate farms from Citrix MetaFrame/Presentation Server/XenApp to Citrix XenApp 5.0/6.0.
• Install, setup and support of Windows servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Hyper-V and SQL Server Servers. Build Citrix XenDesktop 5 PoC.
• Design, build, setup and 24x7 on-call support of Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 and XenApp 4.5 farms, Password Manager, Web Interface, Installation Manager, SQL Server2000/2005/2008 and Terminal Services running on VMware ESX.
• Build, test and deploy Citrix XenApp PoC labs for each virtualization technologies (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESX Server and Citrix XenServer).
• Consolidate, build, test, deploy and P2V of Citrix XenApp 4.5 (Win2003) and XenApp 5.0 (Win2008) VMware ESX VM on HP Proliant servers. MigratedCitrix Presentation Server 4.0 farm in US and UK to Citrix XenApp 4.5 farm.
• Database migration from SQL Server 2000/2005 to SQL Server 2008.
• Assist System Engineers to virtualize Exchange Server 2003 and P2V Windows Servers on VMware ESX.
• Create and document Disaster Recovery (DR) architecture of Citrix XenApp servers on a remote DR site. The site includesProvisioning Server, Password Manager, Presentation Server 4.0, XenApp 4.5, Web Interface servers and replicated SQL DB.
• High Availability and Windows clusters (File & Print, DHCP, Web, Exchange, SQL Server).
• Specialized in implementing Symantec applications for corporate accounts.
• Setup, configuration and support of Dell PowerEdge, HP Proliant and Fujitsu Primergy servers/blades, HP MSA, HP EVA and HP StorageWorks backup libraries, HP Think Clients etc.
IBS Nagpur June 2008 – June 2010
• Project management, design, implementation and 24x7 technical support for medium to large companies in Hyderbad.
• Manage, coordinate and mentor a team of support engineers working on-site to provide technical support and resolution to escalated incidents.
• Team with sales force on proposal responses and sales presentations (technical and non technical).
• Active Directory design and migration of Windows NT/2000/2003servers, setup and migration of e-mail servers to Exchange Server 2000/2003, implementation and support Windows 2000/2003 servers and clusters (File & Print, Exchange, SQL Server), IIS web servers, Windows 2000/2003 Terminal Server and Citrix MetaFrame XP and Presentation Server 3.0/4.0 farms.
• Creation of groups, security and backup policies. Implementation of TCP/IP (DNS, WINS and DHCP), VMware ESX servers, McAfee/Symantec Antivirus, SMS 2003, SQL Server and SharePoint servers.
• Setup, configuration and support of Dell PowerEdge, IBM xSeries, HP Proliant and HP Integrity servers, HP StorageWorks backup libraries.
Zeon Solution Pvt Ltd (Nagpur , Milwaukee USA) Sep 2006 – June 2008
• 24x7 technical support of headquarters and 30+ remotes sites in USA, Australia and Europe (servers, network, users). Installation, setup, and administration a CISCO network of 150+ HP/Compaq servers, SAN EMC, desktops, notebooks.
• Design, installation, configuration, documentation, testing and support for several projects with Citrix, SQL Server, Windows 2000/2003, Active Directory, Exchange 2000/2003, SharePoint, VMware, Project Server 2003, IIS, Windows Clusters, Blackberry, SMS, VPN, etc.
• Project leader migration (and centralization) from Windows 2000/Exchange Server 5.5 servers distributed in 30+ branch offices to Windows 2003/Exchange 2003 running in cluster.
• Installing , Configured and maintaining Active Directory on Windows 2003 Web Server, Domain Server, Proxy Server & Network security features such as firewall, NAT, VPN and SSH. Managing disk space, user profile creation & user rights management, Shared Point Portal, Norton antivirus server.
• Installing Configuring & Managing the Servers including Mail server ( smtp &pop) , ,Web server (Apache& IIS),DNS Server, DHCP Server ,FTP Server etc on Linux Platform & Windows Platform.
• System Maintenance of over 150 computers, Installation & configuration of various Client Operating system & various Application software such as Visual Basic,Vb.Net ,Oracle 9i & 10g ,java,SQL2000,SQL-2005,FLASH, Macromedia DreamWeaver4, Photoshop’s, PHP, ,WAMP, VS-2005,VS-2008 etc.
• Installing & Managing VSS & WINCVS.
• Day-to-day troubleshooting of LAN users.
• Responsible for diagnosing various hardware, software and network problems.
• System security of Windows and Linux Servers.
• Applying patches on Windows.
• Basic configuration of IP-COP firewall
• Installation & configuration of Indian Firewall.
• Basic configuration of D-link firewall
• Basic configuration of Managed Wireless Access Point.
• Implementation of VOIP between company branches.
Sai InfoSystem (India) Pvt Ltd(Ahmadabad,Nagpur ) June 2000 – Sep2006
Technical Support Engineer
• Technical support 24x7 for +200 local users (India) and remote users in Location.
• Installation, implementation and administration of servers in Europe and USA (Windows, Exchange, Blackberry and Citrix servers), network design (Hardware, Software, Communications and Active Directory) .
• Responsible for the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of the company’s LAN/WAN; the direction and coordination of the telecommunications system; and addressing issues relating to business system programming.
• Installation, Configuration & Maintenence of Manageable LAYER 3 SWITCH , LAYER 2
SWITCH,MODEM G-703 , ROUTER, LEASED LINE LIKE E1, CU, FIBER ,PCM ,LINE DRIVER 64KBPS for DOTSoft WAN Project Implementation across BSNL, Maharashtra.
• Window Networks with TCP/IP, ISDN, Security and Internet.
• Administration and Maintaining Thorough in TCP/IP (ipv4) network.
• Up gradation, monitoring system performance and system and network security.
• Job includes complete maintenance of Windows 2000 network.
• Maintaining of zxc-10-BTS 1X (V 5.4) cdma cellular mobile communication system BASE TRANSCEIVER STATION
• INSTALLATION& MAINTENANCE OF BSNL BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION
• Administration and resolving of all the issues related to V-SAT, Data Network, lotus notes,etc.
• Maintaining the dc power supply like ups, dg sets, and invertors.
• Knowledge of Line Modems, its configuration, testing and installation.
• Knowledge of various copper Telephone/PCM cables and Optical Fibers.
• Knowledge of working with Cable Terminations and Tag Blocks.
• Knowledge of working with Electrical Power Connections, Distribution and Power/Equipment Grounding.
• Knowledge of working with PCM Testers (PFA 35, SUNSET etc) and Multi-meters.
• Working knowledge of Routers and its Configuration.
• Knowledge of Local Loop of the Basic Service Providers.
• Contractor appointment and management.
• Coordination & liaisoning with govt bodies
MBA – Information Technology from Vinyaka Mission University.
Bachelor of Engineering - Electronic From MIET Gondia (Nagpur University).
Diploma of Engineering – Electronic & Communication from Anjuman Poly (BTB).
MCP in Windows Server.
Diploma In Hardware & Networking.
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
Date of Birth: 9Augest 1975; Languages Known: English, Hindi and Marathi; References: Available on Request
driver resumes in Aurangabad, MH, India
sales resumes in Aurangabad, MH, India
sharepoint resumes in Aurangabad, MH, India
engineer resumes in Aurangabad, MH, India
manager resumes in Aurangabad, MH, India
visual basic resumes
operating system resumes
Similar ResumesEngineer Administrator System Server Career Objective
India, Chennai, TN
- xenapp, linux administrator, xen, mcitp, fedora,...Citrix Administrator
India, Mumbai, MH
- citrix xenapp, xenapp, wintel, maintenace, airtel,...Sr. Unix Administrator ( Solaris/RHEL )
- shell script, ios, nagios, smc, brocade, kernel,...Engineer Manager Server Network Support Software
- dial, xenapp, neurologist, android, wintel, iphone,...Sr. Systems Administrator
Colorado Springs, CO
- oracle 10g, agilent, biztalk, laying, ally,...VMware engineer
- altiris, v6, vmware, ariba, mcse, network engineer,...Oracle Manager Sales Data Business Management
- obiee, data modeling, datastage, postgres, 6i,...Unix Administrator
- vio, rca, puppet, clariion, netapp, ssa, santosh,...Manager Customer Service Project Quality Assurance
- vps, seasoned, wind technician, site supervisor,...Management System Administrator Server Active Directory
India, Chennai, TN
- thanjavur, softwares, maintance, assembling, dt,...