Jennifer N. Bradshaw
To obtain employment as an administrative support professional utilizing the clerical skills that I have been obtained throughout the years, and possibly acquire some professional development opportunities.
Knowledge of state-of-the-art software and applications such as: Windows 95/98 NT/2000/XP/Office 2007. Experience with applications such as: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Access, FrontPage, IQ Session, Filemaker, Imaging, Compass, Banner and other interoffice programs. Exceptional logic and trouble shooting ability. Impeccable work ethic, customer service skills, organizational skills, administrative support experience, and professionalism.
May 2005 – Present Wilberforce, OH
Central State University Mathematics & Computer Science Department
• Assist & serve at the pleasure of the Chair of Mathematics & Computer Science
• Prepare documents for the department faculty and the chairman
• Open and sort department mail, Maintain office general filing duties
• Maintain scheduling database for semester schedules, inventory, absences, and course history
• Process travel itineraries, make arrangements, and prepare paperwork for department personnel
• Monitor department budget on Banner by providing budgetary assistance by maintaining all budget records, reconciling expenditures, make transfers for budget, research accounts, purchasing activities and requisitions for the Department of Mathematics & Computer Science. (Faculty supplies, office supplies and equipment, learning supplies for students, book adoptions, laboratory supplies, etc.)
June 2001 - February 2005 Springfield, OH
K Hovnanian Homes, Formerly Summit Homes,
Office & Sales Assistant
• Duties: Answering phones, handling any of the paper work that the clients need, typing change orders, expending the house and answering any questions that they have. Taking care ordering the samples & explaining the differences between the samples. Setting and taking care of the closings. Organizing and setting up the open houses.
January 2002 - May 2003 Beavercreek, OH
Express Personnel Services
• Duties: Answering phones, entering applications, checking references, making appointments, interviewing associates, mail, Q3, telemarketing, and filing.
Wilberforce University ~Secretary II
• Provided clerical support for 20 faculty members. Typed test, syllabi, letters of recommendations, etc. Served as the area secretary answering phone calls, making copies, troubleshooting where necessary. Provided special assistance for the Vice President of Academic & Student Affairs.
• Assisted with university catalog revisions, creating a filing system for the Dean and a variety of miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
March 2001 - June 2001 Xenia, OH
Law Offices, Arthur Sidell, III
• Duties: Answering phones, helping the client with any questions that they many have, filing papers, writing memos, preparing legal documents, scheduling court dates, checking in the law books.
Central State University Wilberforce, OH
• Pursuing a Bachelors degree
Greene County Career Center Xenia, OH
Computer Office Technology, May 2001
• Cooperative Business Education Senior year-you would go to school half day and then go out into the work field and us the
• Computer Office Technology Program Junior year-you learned everything that you could about Microsoft office 2000
• WordPerfect 7.0
• Microsoft Office 2000, Email, Internet Access
• Computer Operations, Computer Literacy
• Accounting, Business Mathematics, Filemaker
• Telecommunications, Telephone Skills
• Employability Skills, Records Management, Office Procedures
• Basic Memo, Letter Writing
• Electronic Calculator
• Organization Skills
Beavercreek High School Beavercreek, OH
High School, Business , May 2001