Jeffery J. Runkel, CSM
**** **** **** ***., *******, WI 53711
Project Manager / Scrum Master
Project Manager / Scrum Master seeking a position in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment, where I can employ my skills developed through continuing education and years of experience in various project roles.
Project Management / Certified Scrum Master / Agile, Waterfall Project Management Methodologies / SDLC /
Kanban / Business Analysis / PMBOK / Communication & Facilitation Skills
IO Datasphere Chicago, IL July 2008 – present
Project Manager/Scrum Master
Wisconsin State Department of Regulation and Licensing (DRL) – Madison, WI
• Acting as the interim Director of Information Technology for DRL, supervising a staff of 10
• Managing the development and implementation of a three–tier web application to license, re-license and track over 340,000 license holders in the State of Wisconsin
• As Scrum Master I manage: Stand-ups, Backlogs, Sprint Planning Meetings, Retrospectives, Demos, Story Board, Story Writing and Information Radiator
• Implemented Agile/Scrum as a project management methodology within DRL - Coached the software development team in using Agile/Scrum
• Educated upper management and championed the use of Agile/Scrum
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather business requirements related to ongoing development using Agile Estimating and Applied User Stories
DCP Anaheim, CA March 2002 – July 2008
• Acted as the Project Manager on a project to implement electronic document handling procedures – imagining, indexing, storage, retrieval and security measures - for legal documents
• Gather case information through interviews, document requests and electronic research
• Developed workflows and process and assure compliance by litigation support teams; researched and recommend technology solutions to accomplish tasks
• Trained legal staff in the use of new technologies related to electronic case management
• Acted as liaison between clients (internal and external), support staff and attorney teams
Taiwan Gospel Bookroom Taipei, TW Sept. 2001 – March 2002
• Developed and implemented an intensified English teaching curriculum for a prestigious Taiwanese Bible Training School
Construction Project Boise, ID May 2000 – Sept. 2001
• Functioned as Project Manager oversaw the construction from conception to completion, including contract negotiations of a large commercial building
• Researched regulations, requirements, and assured compliance was met during construction - negotiated with local/state/federal agencies to obtain building permits and permissions
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center Boise, ID May 1998 - May 2000
Senior Project Manager
• Successfully lead an enterprise wide PeopleSoft HR/Payroll software implementation
• Analyzed HR and Payroll workflows and procedures - adjusted workflows to leverage time and resources used, developed and documented use cases both textual and graphically
• Acted as mediator between Senior Management, project teams, IT Department and external vendors
• Acted as Project Manager for the implementation of a third party hospital wide supply tracking/billing and automatic reorder system – analyzed inventory control systems
District Court, Idaho State Twin Falls, ID January 1996 – May 1998
• Managed the operations of the Fifth District Court, Idaho State
• Designed and implemented an on-line case management and tracking system; which included: calendars, local rules, administrative orders and state rules
• Accountable to report to the State Supreme Court on case disposition, aging and budget matters and responsible for the Human Recourse duties related to the court
• Responsible for preparation and presentations of budget requests made to the Idaho State Legislators and the Idaho State Supreme Court
CACI, Inc. Boise, ID January 1994 - January 1996
• Project Manager responsible for support in four Western States for the Department of Justice (DOJ) involving environmental legal cases
• Designed and implemented electronic document tracking and a case management system
• Responsible for reporting project statuses to DOJ attorneys and senior management
• Acted as the liaison between DOJ attorneys, state courts, and various other state and federal agencies
Bureau of Land Management, (BLM) Boise, ID March 1991 – January 1994
Project Manager/ Legal Documents
• Designed and implement a state wide database to assemble, analyzed and file 35,000 individual federal water right claims in Idaho State under various legal theories; then integrated database with other federal databases and the IDWR database
• Provided Project Management on a state wide project to collect and file 35,000 federal water rights in the state of Idaho
• Analyzed and applied complex laws, statutes and legal theories to state and federal water right claims
Bachelors of Business Administration Boise State University Boise, Idaho
Paralegal Certification (ABA Approved) Boise State University Boise, Idaho
Certified Scrum Master 3Back Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Certified Scrum Practitioner Scrum Alliance In process
Agile/Scrum Visio Microsoft Project Microsoft Office Suite
Downey, CA - interpreter, translator, translation, english,...
Microsoft Office Teacher
Los Angeles, CA - esl, plus, amazon, italy, masters, international,...
Developer Project Manager
Philippines - mvc, ssrs, application developer, visual, studio,...
New York, NY - gpa, outstanding, help, annual, teacher,...
master marine mechanic
Orlando, FL - mechanic, marine, diesel, avionics, technician,...
Indianapolis, IN - army, ft, fire, bruce, ok, trainer, taylor,...
Fitter/Welder(SMAW, MIG, TIG)
Philippines, Cebu, Central Visayas - oman, start, cebu, smaw, welder, welding, cutter,...