|Victor Emmanuel Concepción Soto
Objective: To explore opportunities in the field of Training Development and Management,
Electronics & Telecommunications, Information Technology.
Profile: Twenty years plus experience in the field of: Training Development & Management, Organizational Development, Human Resources Administration, Project Management, Book keeping, and Events Management not limited to Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology and Data Communications, Operation & Maintenance & Restoration, Marketing & Sales.
Technical Support Representative Convergys Philippines Services Inc.
February 2009 to July 2009
Lecturer, Informatics International College
September2008 to January 30, 2009
Instructor, Facilitator Datamex School of Computer
June 2008 to August 2008
Call Center Customer Service Representative Tech Support TeleTech Management Inc.
Feb of 2006 - Apr of 2006
Training Specialist I to II S1A, S1B, S2A, S2 B Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
Aug 1986 – October 2005
Insurance Underwriting Agent/ Sales Counselor Great Pacific Life Assurance Corporation/ HIMLAYANG PILIPINO Inc. Quezon City
January 02, 1986 - December 26, 1992
Electronics Technician TREBEL Music Antipolo City Electronics Circuit Board Design section
Jan of 1983 - Dec of 1985
1. Experience as Technician & Training Specialist level S1 A, B S2 A, B Experience and handling of Repair, Operation & Maintenance, Restoration: Consumer and Corporate Electronics, Power Generators, Telecommunications, Data & Computer Networks such as VOIP, ATM Transmission & switching, Microwave Radio, Wireless cellular, Copper and Fiber Optic Cabling and Satellite.
2. Experience as Support Representative in a Business Process Outsourcing Customer Support and Sales and Technical Support.
3. Experience in Manpower Planning, OD intervention planning and implementation and Business Strategic Planning & Development for Corporate Affairs, Project Coordination, Business Development , Quality Control Inspection
4. Capable in Materials Management Control & Storage and Inventory; Book keeping and Inventory
5. Marketing and selling Field Work; Research and Data Evaluations Generation and collection , ROI and other strategic planning
6. Experience in Facilitating , Conduct of Training, Program & Curriculum Development, TNA & Assessment, Trade Tests, Teaching Engineering & Planning work Projects; Recruitment/ Placement, selection, testing, sorting to training, assessment, hiring.
7. Supervisory and Project Management Financial, Budget and Control Management
8. Managerial Function, assisting managers, relieving managers when not available. coordinator for Events, Conferences, HR and other Labor arbitration, resolution of issues etc. , Career and Ladder leveling, Systems Practice formulation
9. Technical Support Representative/ Customer Support after Sales for Off-shore customer requiring web tools & or Internet software skills and customer care competencies
10. Supervisory & Consultancy for Service Process, Change management, Facilities Management, Logistics structure, Manufacturing, I.S.O. certification.
-Conduct Telecommunications Trainings on Wireline and Wireless Technologies, Data Convergence Services for PLDT Organization and Subsidiaries and Affiliates. Conduct of Business and Other Non-Technical Trainings: (Other trainings) handled. PETEF. Philippine Electronics & Telecommunications Federation, DOTC-NTC special projects
-Experience in Implementation of Training Projects related to Corporate Direction and Market Trends for Internal Organization Clients, Subsidiaries and Affiliates e.g.: SMART Communications, PILTEL, TeleSat and Mabuhay Satellite Home Cable which resulted to realized business impact on PLDT’s Mission and Vision. Develop Customized Course Packages; -Conduct Proficiency Tests; Facilitator; -Design and Configuration of Data Network Experience.
-HR (Human Resources) Technical and Business Consultancy Functions: -Technical Writing and Documentation-System Acceptance;
-Organizational Development interventions Trade Test Administration; -Curriculum Design; -I.S.O. International Standards Organization participation for Certification; -Facilitator/ Resource Person for Sales, Marketing Campaign
• PLDT “Brains” Training Consultancy for TeleSat and Mabuhay Satellite; Performance Evaluations Consultancy of Demo Products HP Hewlett Packard for Data Networks
• Participation in I.S.O. International Standards Organization Certification for HR PLDT Training Divisions
• Participation for “Bagong Boses” Campaign Project of RBG Retail Business Group of PLDT (HR and Nationwide system)
• Consultancy Projects for Operations’ Corporate Large Accounts Network Evaluation for Vizayas Core Network group and Mindanao Core network group of PLDT: WG&A; Coca-Cola Bottling Company Inc.
• Design of Sales and Marketing Competency Program for Home Cable Inc.; TeleSat; Mabuhay Satellite
• Improved Quality of PLDT Telecom Network: OD intervention improved skills of Technical Personnel 1) Implementation of SLDMA – EMRP; NK-EMRP lessen downtime for DFON Domestic Fiber Optic Network; TRANSFACE Transmission Fault Clearances minimal downtime.
• Consultancy Trainings for Community Relations Division, Education Institutions ,Plant Tours rendered for Education, Religious Institutes TUP, TIP, Lyceum of the Philippines, St. Louis University of Bacolod, Tuguegarao, Baguio
• Facilitator/ Speaker for Switching, Local Cable Networks, Convergence Services, Managing Change Seminar, Socio-Cultural Sciences, Product and Services Knowledge Updates Cascades; RBG (Retail Business Group’s) “Bagong Boses” wide Campaign
• Facilitator/ Resource Speaker Marketing/Sales – HR Project for SMART Communications Inc. “SMART Caravan”
Handled the first pilot project of Smart Communications Prepaid card P300.00 promo in coordination with PLDT revenue Generations Project
• Network Planning design Committee member for Facilities Planning for metro-, Wide and Local Area networks Fiber Optic Cable, copper and Wireless Media hardwire and software Projects SEA-MEA –WE Links for Intercarrier ISPs and Telcos PLDTY-Globe and Digitel –NTC project Coast to coast with NEC, ITT.
Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Training Development and Management De La Salle University, College of St. Benilde, Taft Avenue, Manila City Y2003-Y2003
Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Education - College Graduate Lyceum of the Philippines, Intramuros, Taft Ave, Manila City 1980-1986
- High School Central Colleges of the Philippines, 52 Aurora blvd, Quezon City 1974-1980
- Elementary Holy Child Parochial School, 140 Pinaglabanan, San Juan, MMla. 1968-1974
Leadership and Personality Development Sept. 20, 2008 Informatics International College
Ultra Mobile Computing Sept. 6, 2008 Informatics International College
IP Trainer’s Training Jan 20, 2002 PLDT
Asia Pacific Cable Network 2 Segment S B3 Training Oct 3, 2001 (NEC) Nippon Electric Corporation of Japan, Batangas Cable Landing Station, PLDT
DFON DWDM Planning and Engineering Oct 9, 2001 Nortel Networks Inc. , Pasig
Integrated Services (ISDN)Digital Network Basic Engineering Course Feb 17, 2000 NTT East , Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation, Training Institute / JICA Japan International Cooperation Agency, Tokyo, Japan/NEDA
Trainings and Seminars 1 of 2 (Business Management& Behavioral) Attended/ Handled:
Available upon request
Trainings and Seminars 2 of 2 (Telecommunications & I.T. Data Communications) Attended/ Handled:
Available upon request
Group Performance 2002; 2004-2005; 1987-1989; 1994; 1998, 2002
15th Year Service Award 2001
Address : Lot 36 block 1 Sarmiento Park woods, Muzon, San Jose Del Monte City 3023 PHILIPPINES
Contact Numbers : 09098965693 or +639098965693
E-mail : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
TIN : 105 - 480 - 657
SSS No. : 03 – 7633430 - 3 Phil Health No. : 19-089437480-6
PAG-IBIG No. : 0002 – 030363 - 07 / 0105 - 0051 (hsg. I.D.)
S.O. (B) NCR No. : 50 – 140801 – 386 Series 1999 Dated May 31, 1999
Passport for Travel : No. SS0937752 issued: Apr. 24, 2006 expiration: Apr. 24, 2011
Languages(s)/ Dialect(s) : English and Filipino (Tagalog)
Date/ Place of Birth : December 23, 1961 / Vermont, Singalong, Manila
Blood type : AB RH+
Height and weight : 5’ 4” - 159 lbs.
Religion/ Spirituality : Baptist
Civil status : Married
Dependents Date of Birth
Spouse : Delia Cancino-Soto February 21, 1968
Daughter(s) : Blessie Grace C. Soto April 21, 1991
Victoria Decelyn C. Soto April 3, 1999
Similar ResumesBusiness Corporate Development
Villa Park, CA
- mm, waste management, commercial real estate,...Marketing Management Business Development Project
- opt, cn, omniture, ebusiness, adwords, ppc, seo,...Manager Customer Service Management Office Sales
Simi Valley, CA
- cash management, preparer, cpa, aims, bookkeeper,...Assistant Medical Billing Entry Level Certified Nursing
- rn, nurse, cna, sterile, diabetic, encounter,...Electrical and Electronic Engineer
- data acquisition, optical fiber, chiller, eee,...Manager Sales Real Estate Insurance Assistant
San Francisco, CA
- telesales, winston, pastor, telemarketing,...Sap Hr Abap Technical Consultent
- coal mining, abap, sap hr, sap abap, traning, idoc,...Prashanth - SAP Payroll Consultant
- sap hr, hcm, latam, 94538, mss, ess, jo, decor,...Sales, Marketing and Operations Head
New York, NY
- scom, sccm, salesforce com, wlan, informatica, bpo,...Business Management Analyst Development Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
- senior business, vietnamese, medi, emirates,...