Baruch College, New York NY Summer 2012 Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Communications
Relevant Coursework- Consumer Marketing, Media Planning, Advertising and Marketing Communications, Market Research, Intercultural Communications, Speech Composition and Delivery, Business Communications.
Follow that Girl NYC, New York, N.Y.
• Worked with the management of the facility to arrange best rental price.
• Hired staff to work the event, such as servers and entertainment.
• Made sure there was adequate equipment that was not provided by staff and facility management.
this includes food and decorations, furniture, etc.
• Planned the layout of the rooms, entertainment program and organized facilities and amenities such as car parks, security and first aid.
• Helped sell exhibition space, found sponsors for the event, and helped dismantle the event once it is finished.
• Promoted event on social networks. (Facebook, twitter,instagram)
• Sponsorship proposal writing.
• Prepared media kits.
• Press Release writing.
• Sent out invitations.
Naik Consulting Group, Inc., New York, N.Y.
Administrative assistant 2/08-02/12
• Reported directly to the Vice President of the firm.
• Coordinated the event logistics for over 60 program managers and engineers.
• Prepared and assembled media kits for marketing and public relations departments.
• Scheduled and coordinated meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for
Supervisors, which also includes travel arrangements
• Maintained enrollment database / Maintenance time keeping database
• Assisted with company database, invoicing and accounts payable processing.
Zodiac Brand Management New York, N.Y.
Event Assistant 12/05- 11/07
• Reported directly to the Event planner.
• Wrote proposals.
• Planned layout of venue
• Organized facilities and amenities such as parking, security and first aid.
• Found sponsors for the event.
• Helped dismantle the event once it is finished.
• Prepared media kits.
• Promoted event on social outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Ford Models, New York, N.Y.
• Reported directly to the Plus size division managers
• Maintained model portfolios
• Scheduled and coordinated travel arrangements and go sees for the models.
Lambda Pi Upsilon Sorority, Latinas Poderosas Unidas, Inc. Spring2007-Present Member
Public Relations Coordinator
• Research and execute all the details for events such as event budget, materials needed and venues.
• Research and execute details for the organization’s fund raising efforts.
• Promote the organization’s events through social networks i.e. (Facebook and twitter)
LANGUAGES & SKILLS
• Spanish (Fluency in conversation and moderate writing)
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.