New York Administrative Assistant Marketing Management
Baruch College, New York NY Summer 2012 Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Communications
Relevant Coursework- Consumer Marketing, Media Planning, Advertising and Marketing Communications, Market Research, Intercultural Communications, Speech Composition and Delivery, Business Communications.
Follow that Girl NYC, New York, N.Y.
• Worked with the management of the facility to arrange best rental price.
• Hired staff to work the event, such as servers and entertainment.
• Made sure there was adequate equipment that was not provided by staff and facility management.
this includes food and decorations, furniture, etc.
• Planned the layout of the rooms, entertainment program and organized facilities and amenities such as car parks, security and first aid.
• Helped sell exhibition space, found sponsors for the event, and helped dismantle the event once it is finished.
• Promoted event on social networks. (Facebook, twitter,instagram)
• Sponsorship proposal writing.
• Prepared media kits.
• Press Release writing.
• Sent out invitations.
Naik Consulting Group, Inc., New York, N.Y.
Administrative assistant 2/08-02/12
• Reported directly to the Vice President of the firm.
• Coordinated the event logistics for over 60 program managers and engineers.
• Prepared and assembled media kits for marketing and public relations departments.
• Scheduled and coordinated meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for
Supervisors, which also includes travel arrangements
• Maintained enrollment database / Maintenance time keeping database
• Assisted with company database, invoicing and accounts payable processing.
Zodiac Brand Management New York, N.Y.
Event Assistant 12/05- 11/07
• Reported directly to the Event planner.
• Wrote proposals.
• Planned layout of venue
• Organized facilities and amenities such as parking, security and first aid.
• Found sponsors for the event.
• Helped dismantle the event once it is finished.
• Prepared media kits.
• Promoted event on social outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Ford Models, New York, N.Y.
• Reported directly to the Plus size division managers
• Maintained model portfolios
• Scheduled and coordinated travel arrangements and go sees for the models.
Lambda Pi Upsilon Sorority, Latinas Poderosas Unidas, Inc. Spring2007-Present Member
Public Relations Coordinator
• Research and execute all the details for events such as event budget, materials needed and venues.
• Research and execute details for the organization’s fund raising efforts.
• Promote the organization’s events through social networks i.e. (Facebook and twitter)
LANGUAGES & SKILLS
• Spanish (Fluency in conversation and moderate writing)
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Similar ResumesManager Construction Project Experience Management
GA - estimator, jerry, marion, mm, architect, icu, mep,...General Manager - Steel Industry
United States - cnc, steel, plant, inside sales,...Behavioral/Organizational Change Management
Danville, CA - sap, org, singapore, peoplesoft, itil,...Petroleum Geologist
Thomasville, PA - geologist, rig, driller, plc, drilling, mud, wells,...Manager Project Management Data Sales Marketing
Washington, DC - template, content, scott, affairs, telecom, mis,...International Sales Leader
Colorado Springs, CO - philippines, india, indonesia, instrumentation,...Medical Technologist
MA - technologist, scientist, medical technologist,...Project Manager / Engineer
Bangkok - Thailand - engineer, project engineer, www, structural,...Property Inspector
Upper Marlboro, MD - inspector, technician, nuclear, concrete, md,...SQL DBA/Developer
India, Hyderabad, AP - dba, sql, developer, sql server, cement, hyderabad,...