|Highly talented housekeeping manager with over ** years of hotel management experience. Possess certificate of fitness for fire safety director (NYFD). Proven ability to interact with the public effectively, ensure excellent guest experience, work efficiently in a team, and meet department goals and objectives. Excellent communication problem solving, conflict resolution, strong organizational skills with strong work ethic. Acquire basic computer skills. Fluent in Russian and Persian.
Areas of Expertise
*Customer service * Employee development * Performance management * Cash management
Objective: Seeking a challenging position for a growing organization in which successful hospitality industry experience, professional, specialized training, and a documented history of successful hotel housekeeping management accomplishments will be of value
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬CAPRI RIVER MANAGEMENT, BRONX, NY 2000-2011
Housekeeping Manager/ Front Desk Clerk
Managed the daily operations of the Hotel including, Rooms, Housekeeping, Leadership & Training, Reservations, Retail, Engineering, and Safety functions, as well as other functions as assigned.
Assumed authority for the total hotel in the absence of the General Manager and served as Assistant General Manager for all activities within the hotel.
Ensure that each department head is aware of operational goals and is supplied with the necessary tools to accomplish them.
Maintained a clean and organized work area to create a good first impression for hotel guests.
Recruit, train and monitor staff. Plan work schedules.
Meet and greet customers. Deal with customer complaints and comments. Address problems and troubleshoot.
Supervise maintenance, supplies and furnishings. Deal with contractors and suppliers.
Ensured that all household staff comply with Excellence Hotels policies, e.g. fire, safety precautions etc. Ensure security is effective. Carry out inspections of property and services.
Balanced all cash, check, credit card and city ledger accounts through verification.
Processed guest reservations, registrations, payments, and departures accurately and efficiently.
BRIDGE HOTEL CORPORATION, BRONX, NY 1993-2000
Ensured to stock all carts daily with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens, and transport to assigned guest room and positions securely.
Administered to clean assigned quota of rooms according to standards; and ensured to utilize appropriate cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces.
Followed specific procedures to handle and remove soiled linens and trash safely and appropriately.
Reported all "refused services" and "privacy" requests to supervisor and ensured to replace all guest amenities as needed.
Communicated needs with housemen and supervisors regularly and recorded accurate room status on assignment daily.
Performed duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperation, and work with minimal supervision
Certificate of fitness for fire safety director- John Jay College of Criminal justice
Associate Degree of Language and Literature- Pedagogical Institute, USSR
Similar ResumesHousekeeping manager
India, Mumbai, MH
- nilesh, udaipur, housekeeper, kerala,...Assistant Executive Housekeeper/ Assistant Housekeeper
- panvel, iti, jaipur, housekeeper, cleaner, sai,...Resume
- johnny, maintenance tech, motel, poland, tim,...Manager Quality Assurance General Management Customer
- motel, order management, lounge, joyce, jordan,...Office Manager/Executive Assistant
- freehand, coreldraw, motel, ames, turbo, karen,...Customer Service Manager Home Health Production Supervisor
Terre Haute, IN
- health aid, home health aid, doc, melanie,...San Antonio Customer Service Administrative Assistant
San Antonio, TX
- barbara, sheetmetal, elec, 9100, motel, class c,...Administrative Assistant
New Orleans, LA
- seamstress, training manager, valet, attendants,...Resume For Pamela Jean Pickney
- preparer, motel, beaumont, hewitt, pt, jean,...Burton J. Carroll III
- motel, housekeeper, rubber, installer, roofing,...