To obtain a Flexo Press Operator position in a company that appreciates and rewards hard work and dedication.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficiently and safely operate all job-specific tools and equipment
• Hands-on experience working as a Flexo Press Operator
• Skilled in running 8 to 12 color Flexo Presses with screen process
• Proficient with laminators, sheeters, stackers, anilox rolls, and doctoring systems
• Extensive knowledge of operating a flexographic label printing press
• Ability to detect differences between shades of color and brightness
• Ability to quickly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions
• Remarkable ability to run jobs with minimal scrap
• Strong problem solving skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic, and dependable
Anagram International – Minneapolis, MN 1996 - 2008
Press Operator / Slitter Operator / Plate Mounter
• Made necessary adjustments to Press and other elements of the process.
• Recorded and maintained data related to downtime, including amount of time, reason for downtime and actions to correct problem.
• Filled out all pre-make ready and approval sheets.
• Ensured to lay correct inks and properly altered when a copy change was created on the Press.
• Arranged paper rolls at the flipside of the press.
• Operated at the highest speed possible without compromising job quality and crew safety.
• Assured that all job start-ups conform to manufacturing and quality standards.
• Mixed ink for upcoming jobs and checked color match to establish standards.
• Assisted helpers in trouble shooting and problem solving activities and all other necessary aspects of printing production.
Chicago Corrugated – Elk Grove Village, IL 1992 - 1996
Slitter Operator / Press Helper
• Set up and operated machine that slits, scores, and cuts sheets of plain, laminated, or corrugated paperboard to specified dimensions.
• Positioned and fastened scoring and cutting disks on roller, according to specifications, and installed roller in machine, using hand tools, and tape measurer.
• Turned wheels to adjust cutter knives, align paper guides and adjust pressure on slitting and cutting disks for specific dimensions.
• Started machine and synchronizes speed of traveling cutoff knives with speed of machine feed.
• Verified dimensions of cut-scored blanks with order, using tape rule.
Maine West High School – Des Planes, IL
• High School Diploma
Similar Resumespressman operator an printshop experience for 25 plus years....
Carpentersville, IL - cover letter, cover, letter, download, operator...Prepress/Production Manager
India, New Delhi, DL - sample, chennai, delhi, tamilnadu, driver,...Flexographic Press Operator
Galt, CA - samples, operator, marion, mark, press operator,...flexo pressman operator
Long Beach, CA - jerry, machine operator, plant manager, operator,...Sales Manager Quality Control Business Marketing
Norton, OH - corrugated, quality control manager, adm, extruder,...Customer Press Operator Experience Equipment Quality
Big Lake, MN - flexo press operator, flexo press, flexo, splicer,...Project manager
Waukesha, WI - vijuk, kettle, pressman, flexo, flexographic,...Flexo press operator
Vallejo, CA - sample, electrical engineer, coating, mark,...Prepress/Production Manager
India, madurai, TN - madurai, printing, vi, production manager, press,...Java, Dot Net, VB, C++, SQL, Adobe Photoshop
India, Coimbatore - developer, java, software developer, coimbatore,...