Robert M Howard
Greer, SC 29651 email@example.com
Bachelor of Science
Mechanical Engineering Technology, UNC Charlotte - Charlotte, NC May 2010
Contech Steel Products, Albemarle, NC May 2008 - March 2009
• Utilized portable and fixed cmm, optical comparator, and pull tester to analyze in process and final part inspections.
• Conducted scrap reports for root cause analysis, and corrective action.
• Assisted with updating and implementation of ISO documentation.
• Contributed to gauge repeatability and reproducibility, capability studies, PFMEA, and print certifications.
• Assisted with dimensional layouts of prototyped components.
• Conducted calibration of surface finish testing equipment.
• Provided support with weld penetration testing.
Berry Plastics, Charlotte, NC May 2009 - June 2010
• Developed ISO 9001 system for the Charlotte, NC facility.
• Conducted and documented meetings for ISO implementation and training.
• Assisted in extrusion process troubleshooting, and efficiency analysis.
• Designed resin inventory control program for maintaining inventory levels.
• Produced line maintenance work instructions, and work flow.
• Organized teams for root cause and corrective action analysis.
Berry Plastics, Greenville, SC June 2010 - Feb 2011
• Facilitated all asset transfers from the Lakeville, MN plant closure.
• Provided leadership and support for production line installations.
• Controlled project status updates for ongoing Capex projects.
• Designed production line layout and structure for Co-ex extrusion line.
• Delegated responsibilities to all on site contractors.
• Coordinated the installation of new storage silos and resin conveying system.
Syntec Seating, High Point, NC April 2011 - May 2011
• Responsible for measurement analysis, and destructive testing of production parts.
• Generated program code for Faro arm (Cam 2 Measure X).
• Trained off shift quality technicians to run Faro arm.
• Provided customer support with dimensional specifications.
• Assisted with the development of ISO.
MF Inspec, Mauldin, SC May 2011 – Present
• Conducted gauge repeatability and reproducibility, full dimensional analysis, and capability studies on a variety of customer supplied parts.
• Performed 3D digitized scanning of parts for measurement analysis and reverse engineering.
• Assisted with the installation of Perceptron and Metrolog cmm stations.
• Facilitated customer training on Metrolog, PC DMIS, and Polyworks software platforms.
• Performed Fixture calibrations and certifications.
• Organized engineering changes to customer fixtures.
• Provided customer support with misc software and hardware troubleshooting.
• Ability to define, evaluate and solve technically complex problems.
• Program a variety of cmm softwares (PC DMIS, Metrolog, Polyworks, etc.)
• Microsoft Office, Project, Lotus Notes, and Outlook Express.
• Ability to communicate and excel in a team environment.
• Develop, propose and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• AutoCad, Pro E, Solid Works, Catia V5, and Autodesk Inventor experience.
Quality Engineer Manager
Ann Arbor, MI - quality engineer, tester, cnc, qa, security guard,...
Project Manager Quality Control
Greenville, SC - quality engineer, mandarin, cnc, project engineer,...
Greenville, SC - quality engineer, 16949, quality manager, ts,...
Quality Engineer Customer
United States - quality engineer, truck driver, cdl, engineer,...
Spartanburg, SC - quality engineer, quality manager, scrap,...
Quality Engineer Customer
United States - quality engineer, engineer, mechanic, scrap,...
Rutherfordton, NC - quality engineer, cmm, apqp, supplier quality,...