To obtain the position of a Long Haul Driver
• Experience in Long Haul Driving
• Dependable – can work without supervision
• Effective problem solver
• Ability to work steadily, efficiently, safely and endure long hours in physically demanding environments.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Well developed time management, organization and conflict resolution skills.
Ginco Contracting Co. Dubai. March, 11,2004 to dec 19,2005.
Al Faraa Gen.Cont. Co. Abu Dhabi. Feb 24,2006 to Present
• Drive defensively and handle hazardous road conditions
• Load goods onto the truck either by hand, or by using a forklift or other lifting equipment
• Make sure that the load is correctly placed and secure it by using ropes and chains to avoid damage to the truck or the goods
• Calculate and estimate the weight of loads to comply with load limits
• Couple and uncouple trailers
• Drive vehicles to their destination and unload
• Check items against inventory, recording breakage and damage
• Collect payments and issue receipts
• Maintain a log book with details of trips, including rest breaks on long trips.
Available upon request.