Megan C. Good
A marketing-driven MBA Graduate with marketing, sales and operations experience seeking a position that will utilize my sales focus, IT knowledge, strong people skills, organizational abilities, business experience, and commitment to meeting organizational goals.
Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI
Seidman College of Business – Masters of Business Administration with Marketing & Health Sector Management emphases
April 2011, GPA 3.54 / 4.0
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Eli Broad College of Business – Bachelor of Arts: Hospitality Business
December 2008, GPA 3.13 / 4.0
Marketing Specialist – Existing Customer Marketing/Retention (6/2011 – 11/2011 due to economic downsize)
DISH Network, L.L.C., Englewood, CO
* Project management of DISH Entertainment Magazine inserts and content
* Preview management to promote upgrade messages
* Developed and executed programs to bring unique programmer content to Channel 101
* Management of fund allocation
* Collected and tracked final programmer funded campaign results and final spending figures to submit to programmers for reimbursement of funds
*Created and maintained programmer partnerships to develop key timeframes when important programmer content will premiere to customers
* Developed customer communication plans to drive awareness
*Tracked of all Customer Marketing funding segmented toward Existing Customer/Retention campaigns
Internship: Food & Beverage, Front Desk Operations, Sales & Catering (12/2007 – 4/2008, Full-Time)
Hotel Jerome, Aspen, CO
* Managed reservations in high service restaurant and supervised staff. Reorganized wine list layout.
* Supervised, restocked, and managed customer charges for 95 room mini-bar
* Front desk operations, including PBX operator, provide patrons immediate local concierge information, valet assistance
* Created marketing research and sales project to reconnect with past clients for future bookings, worked with Opera PMS
Internship: Sales & Catering (5/2006 – 9/2006, Full-Time)
Holiday Inn-South/Convention Center, Lansing, MI
* Responsible for achieving revenue and booking goals for 300 room hotel
* Increased sales through new and repeat business
* Negotiated contracts for meeting space and/or rooms for government, sports, and Michigan State University groups
* Followed up on leads from the Greater Lansing Conventions & Visitors Bureau
* Networked with past, current, and potential business
Product Demonstrator (7/2003 – 4/2004, Part-Time)
ButterBall Farms, Grand Rapids, MI
* Performed high energy product demonstrations
* Created new product awareness in stores and community events
* Utilized on floor selling techniques to generate immediate sales
* Interacted with a variety of customer types
SKILLS & TRAINING:
* 25 hours of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) training
* 60 hours of ServSafe training
* Proficient in Hospitality PMS – Delphi and Opera; MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
* External Chairwoman for Gamma Phi Beta Sorority Michigan State University Chapter
* Assistant to Membership Vice President for Gamma Phi Beta Sorority Michigan State University Chapter
* Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) Michigan State Chapter
* Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) – prepared local & federal taxes for low-income workers
* The School of Hospitality Business’ Annual Fundraiser Volunteer
* The School of Hospitality Business’ Annual Black Tie Dinner Volunteer
Software Developer Sales
Denver, CO - batch, jcl, programmer, software developer, ftp,...
programmer analyst/Epic system analsyt
Littleton, CO - epic, changes, interface, meditech, active, issues,...
Denver, CO - cobol, jcl, pl, programs, oracle, andrew, pl sql,...
Denver, CO - rpg, developer, cl, system, programmer, co,...
Aurora, CO - rpg, as400, programmer, utility, analyst, asp, co,...
A400/iSeries Architest & Engineer
Denver, CO - environment, iseries, systems, jde, ibm,...
Hedge Fund Conversion Specialist, Senior Portfolio Accountant
Denver, CO - hedge, fund, accountant, mutual, funds, collins,...