|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Accomplished, results-driven, and highly motivated professional with successful background in quoting and servicing accounts. Demonstrated proven expertise in gathering information to support in underwriting and identifying premiums. Remarkable experience in meeting goals and exceeding customer expectations. Instrumental in providing first-rate customer service to establish and maintain productive relationships. Possess strong analytical and planning skills; combined with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously within fast-paced environments.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), GoldMine Database,
and Formboss Plus (Acord application)
ISU Insurance Services, Cheung & Associates, San Jose, CA
ACCOUNT SERVICE OFFICER JULY 2006-PRESENT
Assume full responsibility in collecting information, preparing application, and submitting them to insurance carriers to obtain quotes. Play a significant role in identifying premiums, maintaining underwriting, and marketing information by carrier to provide better pricing and coverage to clients. Review and coordinate new policies, which support clients in preventing gaps in their insurance protection. Instrumental in executing marketing campaigns and generating leads for telemarketing. Manage the preparation of summaries of insurance schedules and proposals. Coordinate referrals from client base and follow through to acquire new accounts. Manage commercial account size in premiums, ranging from $350 to $150,000 including commissions with a range of $20 to $30,000. Provide exceptional customer service by responding to all inbound customer calls and written correspondences.
- Monitored and ensured the delivery of utmost customer service, which significantly improved customer satisfaction and referrals
- Served as key contributor in marketing and developing $1.5 million renewal book of business, which saved clients by more than 30% of total premium
- Demonstrated exceptional performance in quoting and servicing benefit accounts across medical, dental, and life lines; assisted client in saving at least 20% of total premium
Prax Capital, Shanghai, People’s Republic of China
INVESTMENT ASSOCIATES OCT 2003-JAN 2006
Coordinated efforts to execute and facilitate marketing due diligence and field survey. Performed industrial analysis and evaluation, as well as collecting and analyzing financial and operational data. Developed business plan on potential target companies' financial performance. Provided assistance to investment director to enable preparation of investment memoranda.
Westdeutsche Landesbank, Shanghai, People’s Republic of China
CLIENT BUSINESS UNIT OFFICER APR 1998-OCT 2001
Directed all aspects of promoting marketing activities and maintaining client relationships. Functioned as internal controller, in charge of preparing statistic reports, including client profitability report, management summary, and country risk report.
Standard Chartered Bank, Shanghai, People’s Republic of China
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY OCT 1996-MAR 1998
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT
Shanghai University, Shanghai, People’s Republic of China
TRAINING AND AFFILIATIONS
Certified Insurance Consular (CIC) | Ongoing - Commercial Line Coverage Specialist (CLCR) | Ongoing
Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR)
Agent License: Fire and Casualty, Life, Accident and Health
Similar ResumesMike's Resume
Penn Valley, CA
- apex, milpitas, sunnyvale, insurance sales,...Employee Benefits Insurance Account Manager - Insurance Personnel Serv
- serv, employee benefits, insurance,...Manager Customer Service Account Insurance Management
San Mateo, CA
- varian, palo, insurance agent, alto, wip, must,...Sales / Account Manager
- linda, laguna, hartford, arthur, lawson, bidding,...Sales Marketing Manager Business Account Executive
Yuba City, CA
- tele, mine, jay, vancouver, banner, casualty,...Account Executive/Sales Manager
- barber, rv, johnny, pastor, sacramento, broker,...Sales Customer Service Manager Marketing Account Executive
FOOTHILL RANCH, CA
- sales customer service, sales customer, most,...Account Manager/Account Executive
Long Beach, CA
- 1042, tam, logix, japanese, cal, monica, dental,...Customer Service Representative
- that will, busy, driver, computer skills, jennifer,...Management Business Sales Marketing Quality Assurance
South San Francisco, CA
- oracle erp, affiliated, application engineer, ppc,...