To Whom It May Concern:
I am inquiring about the following employment opportunity at your organization, enclosed you will find my resume.
My detailed – oriented approach serves as a foundation for problem solving and empowered decision – making in the daily performance of required tasks. My pursuits of continuing professional training and eagerness to learn along with the job related experience has greatly enhanced my professionalism, while allowing me the opportunity to develop a high level of proficiency in the verbal and written communicating skills as well as creativity.
My background encompasses a wide cross- section of specialties and a number of skills that would transfer well to the position that is being offered. I am experienced at establishing professional relationships I believe that my many years of experience and loyalty, will empower me to make a significant contribution and be a great asset.
Please feel free to contact me at the above address, and or telephone number to set up a convenient time for an appointment for an interview. Thank you in advance.
Linda Vives 67-34 Parsons Blvd Flushing, NY 11365 347-***-****
To obtain employment within a large establishment that offers advancement where I can incorporate my abilities and willingness to learn to successes fully ascertain a service level position beneficial to any type of environment.
• Highly motivated dedicated CASAC-T
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands simultaneously
• Emphasis on accuracy and efficiency
• Drive for quality
• Work well independently
• Highly organized, creative, resourceful, attention given to detail
• Sense of humor
• Computer proficiency along with excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Dynamic and experienced counselor who is charismatic in groups
• Experience with LGBT Population
• Experience with Criminal Justice Population
• When indicated as per program standards/policy, administers breathalyzer test and/or observation of urine specimens collection from clients
• Part of interdisciplinary team serving a diverse population
• Address issues of dysfunction as the result of drug & alcohol dependence an or abuse
• Conducted individual groups
• Completing assessments and acquiring all the needed information and documents to facilitate the Intake/Admission process including completing PAS 44 & 45
• Experienced in completing bio-psycho socials, treatment plans, individual &group progress notes, utilization reviews & case conference.
• Experience with the following reporting systems AVATAR/STARS
• Responsible for a caseload of 25-30 clients and maintenance of paperwork
• Monitored and supervised staff as well as the population served
• Set goals and tracked outcomes on a weekly basis
• Conducted supervision, audited charts according to 822 rules & regulations
• Day to Day operations of facility
12-2005 – Presently KINGSBORO ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTER BROOKLYN,NY
ADDICTION COUNSELOR ASSISTANT
02-2006 – 02-2007 ELMCOR YOUTH & ADULT ACTIVITIES, INC CORONA, NY
11-2003 – 12-2005 PHOENIX HOUSE JAMAICA, NY
SR. COUNSELOR SUPERVISOR
11-2002 – 08-2003 NEW YORK THERAPEUTIC COMMUNITIES NEW York, NY
SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR I
11-1998 – 01-2002 GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF GREATER NEW YORK NEW YORK, NY
2005 OASAS CASAC-T ALBANY, NY
2003 OUTREACH INSTITUTE CASAC DIPLOMA QUEENS, NY
1995 MEDGAR EVERS COLLEGE PRACTICAL NURSE CERTIFICATE BROOKLYN, NY
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REFERENCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Brooklyn, NY - nurse, staff nurse, registered nurse, r.n.,...
Customer Service Administrative Assistant
New York, NY - nurse, graphic, secretary, administrative, copy,...
Home Health Manager, Residental Aid, Admission (Intake Counselor)
New York, NY - nurse, casac, home health, home, calls, staff, vip,...
Cliffside Park, NJ - nurse, staff nurse, nurses, staff, nursing,...
Registered Nurse, BSN
Bayonne, NJ - nurse, registered nurse, r.n., registered, bsn,...
Registered Nurse Medical
New York, NY - registered nurse, nurse, japanese, r.n.,...
West New York, NJ - nurse, home health, tutoring, childcare, home,...