SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced options trader with demonstrated success analyzing markets and mitigating risk to increase overall profits. Ability to reach decisions quickly and change strategy to capitalize on market fluctuations. Reputation for honesty and integrity built through years of strong customer relationships.
● Risk Analysis ● Sales Management ● Business Development
● Customer Service ● Market Analysis ● Financial Planning
Independent Stock And Options Trader, Palatine, IL 2005-Present
An investor who makes frequent purchases and sales. Risking and directing with a degree of skill and capital to achieve profit from stocks and options. The practice of buying and selling financial instruments within the same trading day such that all positions will usually (not necessarily always) be closed before the market close of the trading day.
Generated a profit every year using own capital.
Analyzed potential markets to achieve profitable returns on volatile technology stocks.
Formulating trading strategies through inefficiencies in market conditions.
Chicago Board of Options, Chicago, IL 1993-2004
Market Maker 1996-2004
Provided liquidity in equity option classes by making bids and offers in the absence of public buy or sell orders, thus assuming some risk in return for potentially making a profit.
Increased trading account 2000% over a 5-year period by increasing volume by 40% a year.
Reduce losses 50% by identifying areas of risk and executing a strategic plan for corrective action..
Establish strong relationships with floor brokers and institutional firms which enabled me to trade on the majority of profitable trades each year.
Added 5-10% liquidity and depth to market maker crowd.
Market Maker Clerk 1993-1995
Daily management of trader positions, correcting any errors or out trades from previous day’s trade. Adjusting traders position to reduce risk and achieve profit.
Saved thousands of dollars a year by correcting 4-5% errors on trader positions.
Eliminated 5 hours a week by rechecking trades on a hourly basis.
Gee Cee Produce, Chicago, IL 1991-1993
Managed inventory, negotiated contracts, and supervised 150 accounts for a wholesale produce company supplying restaurants, hotels, and country clubs.
Expanding new business accounts by 50% while reducing overhead cost by 20%.
Increased profits 12% and improved customer satisfaction by implementing a logistics plan to facilitate and improve customer orders and needs.
Continental Distributing, Rosemont, IL 1984-1991
Established and grew accounts for wholesale liquor distributor selling to retail chains independent liquor stores, restaurants, and bars.
Increased sales from established company accounts 32%.
Built customer relationships to increase accounts by 9% a year.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Science, Commerce, DePaul University, Chicago, IL
Life and Health Producer License, Illinois
Real Estate Agent License, Illinois
Similar ResumesEquity Trader, Options Trader
- hedge fund, trader, hedge, outsource, registered,...equity options trader, etf specialist
- etf, cotton, trader, offset, commodity, futures,...Options Trader
Tinley Park, IL
- surveyors, trader, league, rentals, banker,...Senior Equity Derivatives Trader
- boxing, trader, thai, cfa, derivative, pit, pi,...Junior Trader
New York, NY
- trader, hedge, resets, futures, financial advisor,...Trader
- hedge fund, trader, sas, hedge, finra, derivative,...Accounting, Auditing, Compliannce
- quality control supervisor, control supervisor,...proprietary trader
- trader, ny, huntington, interest, proprietary, us,...trader
- trader, pit, maker, politics, lansing, trainee,...Futures and options execution trader
- cotton, trader, hedge, pit, futures, commodity,...