|LINDA C. PERRY
***** **** ***, #** | Hawthorne, CA 90250 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 310.***.****
Customer Service | Employee Training and Development | Inventory Control | Motivation | Team Building | Proactive Leadership | MS Office / Design | Needs Assessment| Operational Management | Product Knowledge |
- QUALIFICATIONS SUMMARY -
Highly-motivated sales, customer service, and management professional with many years of experience and an exceptionally strong track record of success executing effective sales strategies and exceeding sales goals, and going above and beyond to meet customer needs and provide customers with outstanding service. Analytical, innovative thinker who excels at analyzing situations and implementing creative solutions to address even the most complex problems. Natural leader with proven team-building, coaching, and employee-development abilities.
ß Friendly and positive team player with excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
ß Extensive experience Airline Ticketing, Baggage Service, Customer Service, Reservations
ß Adept at managing customer expectations and company reputations
ß Detail-oriented with strong multi-tasking, organizational, and time-management abilities
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE -
Gift Shop Associate and Sales Specialist, Montage Beverly Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA 11/08 – present
Direct and oversee daily operations/transactions in the gift shop of this luxury hotel. Anticipate customer needs and guide customers in purchasing gift shop merchandise. Recognized as a product knowledge expert on all store items.
Assistant Store Manager, Aaron Brothers, Redondo Beach, CA 3/07 – 8/08
Collaborated directly with the store manager to oversee daily store operations and execute company policies at this specialty store offering custom framing and art supplies. Developed and implemented procedures and systems to more efficiently control store inventory. Trained & mentored store employees and controlled employee scheduling.
Store Manager, Verizon Wireless, Santa Monica, Burbank, and Glendale, CA 4/04 – 12/05
Planned and directed retail store operations for the largest wireless carrier in the U.S. Trained and motivated store employees in utilizing effective sales and customer service strategies. Quickly addressed and resolved customer issues, including complex/escalated issues from angry customers.
* Honored with the “Outstanding Sales Award” for far exceeding company sales goals (10 out of 12)
Assistant Store Manager, Starbucks, Santa Monica, CA 2/03 – 2/04
Partnered directly with the store manager to run and oversee this very busy coffee shop. Trained and coached all employees on understanding operational policies.
- AIRLINE EXPERIENCE -
Continental Airlines - Served as the Supervisor of Airport Services, RED Coat (CSR) 4/73 – 9/94
At LAX (Domestic and International flights), agent in SFO/PHX/BOS/FLL (spearheaded and established a program to reduce the frequency of lost baggage; served as the company trainer for newly-hired baggage service agents;
* Honored with the “Outstanding Sales Award” for six months in customer service.
Los Angeles – Reservation sales agent for families and groups – 4 years
Phoenix – SATO (Schedule Airline Ticket Office) Luke Air Force Base. TWA reservation system
Collaborated directly with military personnel in issuing tickets for commercial flights - 3 years
Air New Zealand at LAX
Airport Ticket Agent, gate agent - American Airline system
Served in the California Air National Guard Reserve as a Sergeant Air Pax Specialist (honorable discharge).
- EDUCATION -
Graphic Design – University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Similar ResumesResearch scientist
- isabel, signalling, activation, husbandry, sk,...Machinist, CNC and Manual
- mazak, machinist, assemblers, swiss, cnc lathe,...Engineer Software Test Sql Quality Customer C#
- software test engineer, sdet, software test,...mortgage
harbor city, CA
- mortgage, ca, city, us,...Customer Service Administrative Assistant Data Entry
- manager assistant, baytown, envelopes, katy,...Quality Control Assistant Maintenance Manufacturing
- dietary aide, panels, rivers, custodial,...Project Engineering Electrical Los Angeles Design
Los Angeles, CA
- clustering, image processing, southern california,...Management Marketing Manager Service Clinical
- mha, board certified, cvor, surgical services,...Experience Maintenance Business Construction Physical
- ymca, erie, joliet, bp, physical therapy,...Manufacturing Supervisor
- quality assurance analyst, assurance analyst,...