ANNA RIAN C. BALINGCOS**
m Lexington Avenue Jersey City,NJ,07304|
mobile #: 1-201-***-****
● To obtain a position where I can utilize my knowledge and skills to benefit the company and grow professionally.
● Offer outstanding team leadership and conflict resolution skills. Exceptionally organized and disciplined.
● Ability to motivate and direct others in a supportive and cooperative team environment.
● Excels at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and completing projects within time and budget constraints.
● Leads by example and establishes a professional work environment based on respect.
● Dedicated, self-driven, focused, and results oriented; always one step ahead of a challenge.
Flik Company (British Airways Lounge) Newark, New Jersey
(May 2005 – July 2006)
• Provide information assistance and announcement regarding flight time departure of airlines.
• Greet people and direct them to the waiting lounge.
• Maintain facilities and equipment so as to ensure a neat, safe, efficient environment.
• Complied with Company Food Safety and Sanitation standards.
C.H. Martin Bayonne, New Jersey
(August 2006 – September 2006)
• Responsible for cash handling and balanced at close of shift.
• Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively in order to maximize sales and profitability.
Duck River Textile Company Secaucus, New Jersey
(October 2007 – February 2008)
• Answer, screen and direct telephone calls and take accurate messages.
• Schedule appointments; arrange meetings and conferences in the office.
• Book appointments, reservations and transportation for management.
• Ensure the upkeep of the lobby and the office area neat and tidy.
• Update management information systems.
Dunkin Donut Jersey City, New Jersey
(March 2007 - May 2007)
• Established good rapport with service location employees to ensure customer satisfaction through verbal communication and by providing excellent service.
• Set up serving area and serve a wide variety of food items.
• Knowledge of sanitation principles applicable to food serving, kitchen maintenance, and cleaning of food eating areas.
• Took orders from customers, responsible for cash handling.
Hallmark Aviation Services Newark, New Jersey
(June 2007 – July 2009)
• Handle inquiries from the people diligently.
• Provide assistance to passengers in need and directing of boarding gates.
• Thorough knowledge of aviation/airport operations.
• Made regular announcements to inform passengers of boarding gates, delays.
Gateway Group One Services Newark, New Jersey
(July 2009 – March 2010)
• Uncommon ability to learn the aviation phonetic alphabet and hear and speak numerical sequences clearly and effectively over a two-way radio system.
• Deep understanding of computers, including basic keyboard/data entry skills.
• Dealt with the customer service matters and objections, both in-person and by telephone.
Virgen De Los Remedios College Olongapo City, Philippines (June2002 – March 2004)
• Criminal Justice
● Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Internet application / fluent in English and Tagalog
● Hard working Team player Reliable
● Flexible Detail-oriented Knowledgeable in Mac and PCs
References are available upon request.