New York Management Information Technology Software
|Fausto H. Then
*** **** **** ** ***
*F New York NY 10011
Summary of Qualifications
Innovative, results-oriented IT management professional with over 10 years of experience in diverse range of technologies within multiple industry settings. Broad range of experience in technical operations including, software design, network server operations, IT audits and Compliance, systems security, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning, Voice and Data, Internet Technology, Media and Content Management Solutions, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Databases and DBMS, Enterprise resource Planning, Ecommerce Solutions.
Key strengths are hands on approach to Management, Internal and External Customer Satisfaction, Product development in multi-platform systems environment, Preventive Maintenance and safety, effective team player who works collaboratively with all employees to achieve results. Solid management skills, capable of leading and motivating individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments. Exceptional communicator. Deliver bottom-line results through effective design, development and execution of systems builds optimization and upgrades to reduce or save costs. Proven successful record in streamlining operations, relating technical information to end users and leading projects to full fruition.
New York Theological Seminary, Manhattan NY 2010 -
• Approves leads and Implement projects for software, system network, security, hardware Voice and data upgrades, Manages SAN, Client/Server systems and Network Infrastructure, support for Blackbaud and Raisers Edge DBMS.
• Oversee IT Budget purchasing and expenditures, negotiate and administer vendors and suppliers service contracts, software and hardware licensing renewals, manage external IT consultants on various projects
• Administer and Support Campus Anywhere Student records database, PowerSchool, FinalSite, Netsuite, active directory, Exchange Server 2010, Snow Leopard Server, Salesforce, Symantec Backup Exec, McAfee Enterprise Security, Change Management system and IBM ITIL.
• Audit and redesigned a secured system security Framework, enforced system security policies and implemented a Security Program for organization systems infrastructure.
• Oversee and maintains System migration projects to Cloud computing architecture, deploys Google Apps, knowledge management and business intelligence tools.
• Serve as Chairman of the Technology Committee overseeing New IT proposals, annual IT budget and the research existing and future technology projects of the organization.
AFC Industries, College Point New York 2009 - 2010
• Administered systems enterprise infrastructure. Provided desktop support in a Microsoft Windows environment as well as implemented active directory and security in multiple domains.
• Conducted daily File Servers Backup with mirror sites data redundancy, implemented enterprise network and system security, monitored software upgrades for antivirus, anti-spyware and intrusion Detection system.
• Built and maintained Network Diagrams, oversaw computer and Network equipment inventory, performed quality testing, reviewed and approved system infrastructure upgrades, coordinated hardware, software, network upgrades and desktop Support for local and remote users.
• Configured and supported Cisco Firewalls, Cisco Unified VOIP Phone system, routers, Hubs, Switches, monitored Local Area Network and Wide area Network for multiple remote sites.
• Conducted disaster recovery plan, wrote and reviewed, IT Security policies, technical writing in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley data security standards regulations and procedures.
Page 1 of 2
Time Warner Cable, Manhattan NY 2001-2008
• Administered LAN’S and WAN’S network infrastructure as well as acted as liaison with telecom, Electrical and service providers. Oversaw daily flow of trouble-tickets, troubleshooting equipment onsite, following up on issues assuring rapid restoration of services while informing all levels of management.
• Administered workstations, laptops, Servers, network printers and provided desktop support in a Microsoft Windows environment as well as implemented active directory and security in multiple domains.
• Provided technical support for Hotel System Video on Demand and Digital Commercial Insertion systems running various proprietary hardware and software platforms.
• Supervised the support of hotel movie system wide area network utilizing remote desktop software applications, and provided technical field support for graphics media workstations and network video servers.
• Migrated and deployed windows 2000 Server and users workstations to Windows 2003 Server and Windows XP Professional with no downtime.
• Oversaw and troubleshoot Radio Frequency service interruptions using spectrum analyzers, tested and performed quality tests connectivity for ATM, FIDDI and DOCSIS telecom hardware.
• Conducted weekly system prevention maintenance reports of all systems. Performed quarterly system disaster recovery to prevent possible technical vulnerabilities and ensure uptime systems operation.
• Implemented hardware and software upgrades, technical review, network, software design and wiring of the programming and broadcast operations departments, supported VPN’S for commercial insertion system.
• Administered regional SAN’S.
• Managed the business continuity program team.
• Oversaw budget for purchasing and expenditures of hardware, software and vendors service agreements.
New York City Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA), Brooklyn, New York 1999 - 2000
• Conducted helpdesk escalation of trouble tickets.
• Assisted field service engineers with network and hardware upgrades.
• Monitored telecommunications circuits, network power outages and escalated issues to field engineer’s team.
• Updated and maintained documentation of system logs for MTA NYC Transit network operations department.
Master of Science in Information Technology Management
Touro College, Cypress California
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Touro College, Manhattan New York
Certifications Professional Affiliations:
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE
Certified System Security Professional (CISSP)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Information System Security Association (ISSA)
Similar ResumesMarketing Business Development Director Project Management
United States - principal, radio, seo, texas, director, david, www,...Engineer Management Security Manager Officer Loss Prevention
Brookfield, CT - loss prevention, engineer, chennai, symantec, anti,...Sales Business Engineer Manager Developer Java
New York, NY - developer, csharp, websphere, java, dba, engineer,...Design Sales Mechanical Engineering Piping Electrical
Houston, TX - piping, turbine, drilling, nuclear, houston,...Engineer New York Design Project Structural Construction
Montville, NJ - arch, engineer, crane, structural, concrete,...Sales and Marketing Manager
Greensboro, NC - canada, nc, greensboro, sales, vp,...Hyperion Principal Consultant
Tarrytown, NY - hyperion, dba, business analyst, analyst, oracle,...Project Manager Management Security New York Business
Brooklyn, NY - architect, j2ee, nyc, help desk, java, developer,...Sap Manager Business Oracle Management Information Technology
United States - sap, abap, installer, oracle, dba, java, saudi,...Network Engineer, Network Support
San Ramon, CA - cisco, ios, engineer, ccna, network engineer, lan,...