MARGO C. KYLER-KNIGHT
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org MOBILE: 352-***-****
OBJECTIVE: I am seeking a career opportunity offering benefits and opportunity for continued growth and development.
EDUCATION: Philadelphia Community Coursework: General; Studies
Florida JR. College Coursework /General Studies
Santa Fe Community College Psychology, early childhood education
Sanz School, coursework Medical office and management
Erwin Technical institute computer training
Brewster Technical Institute Certificate, Customer service, hospitality
SKILLS: Microsoft Office, Outlook, TML, Type 35 WPM, General office and equipment, experience with MS, word, Excel and some power point, internet, applications, phones, faxes, scanning, copier, internet browsing, outlook
EXPERIENCE: Collections, Accounts receivables management
• Responsible for counting, sorting and packing absentee ballots.
• Advise debtors on repayment options and send letters regarding account status, other
related account information and process payments In JST file.
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding goals and review JST for bankruptcy, legal, cease
and desist account, uncollectable (outdated, exceeded statute of limitations, deceased and
unable to locate) and proceed in accordance to policy and procedure.
• Responsible for developing technical skills and knowledge to add, change and delete
information in JST file screens and pay simple, account maintenance and skip tracing.
• Memorize action codes, properly use forms for department networking, and mastering
the collection system to appropriately and effectively work the debts assigned to me through training and development.
• Responsible for, negotiating and recovery of debt, customer servicing, locating and
contacting delinquent, charged-off, or high-risk customers in order to secure payment and
determine reason for delinquency on active loan/credit card accounts and ability to repay
debt, then peruse negotiations to establish full balance repayment plans or settlements
(In the recovery area) relationship building. Send out appropriate letters regarding account.
LAW OFFICE OF MICHAEL ADAMS Collector 03/2010 to 04/2011
APPLE ONE / SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS, Ballot counter 08/2012 to 08/2012
LTD FINANCIAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Accounts Receivables Manager 06/2009 to 05/2010
OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS INC. (O.S.I)
Accounts Receivables Manager 03/2003 to 03/2004
FINANCIAL SERVICES: Banking: Financial Service Representative,
Telephone customer service representative, Account Executive
• I was responsible for sales and promotion of merchant services and educating
customers / clients (through seminars, demonstrations and other means), on
products and services, and selecting products designed to meet individual needs.
• Sold bank products and services, (IRA’s, auto loans, mortgage loans, Lines of credit,
bank card, credit cards, loan refinancing, loss mitigation, investment products, merchant
services equipment, retail products, and security systems).
• Conducted mortgage refinancing loss mitigation (H.A.M.P and M.A.P) program, Wachovia.
• Provide customer support via telephone and in store also acts as lobby host and teller.
• Responsible for sales of AT&T security and safety products and services.
• Demonstrate and sell merchant card services and products to businesses.
SUN Trust Bank, Financial Service Representative 10/2001 to 02/2002
Bank of America, Telephone customer service rep 04/1998 to 09/1999
CENTRAL PAYMENT CORPORATION Account Executive 03/2009 to 09/ 2012
ADMINISTRATIVE: Executive Assistant, Program Coordinator
MH/MR, Sales Manager, Administrative Supervisor
• Filmed and edited film to be aired on television, (The Over the Rainbow Show).
• Assist in the instruction of etiquette, charm and modeling,
• Responsible for selection, interviewing candidates for possible induction to the Hall Of
Fame and prepared fact finding reports for submission to induction committee for review.
• Responsible for all written correspondences and assisting in all fundraising projects.
Monitor calls, active listening, gathering information, needs assessing, decision making,
Make referral, overall providing best possible service to those affected by the 911disaster
and responsible for monetary decision making.
• Planned meetings, collaborating with others involved in care of clients, designed,
wrote and implemented behavioral modification programs, conducted initial, monthly,
quarterly and annual assessments, goal planning, all other direct care responsibilities.
• Responsible for counseling clients, report writing, scheduling conducting meetings
coaching, collaborating with others involved in client care.
• Responsible for recruitment, interviewing, hiring decisions, supervisions, conducting customer service and food handling skills training for three restaurants in Louisiana.
• Responsible for selection of staff and conducting field training and conducting weekly staff meetings and coaching for sales team and conducting two $10,000 sales shows a week, NY, NJ, PA and Dl. acquiring locations, permits and distributing advertising
• Counseled bereaved clients and assisted in selection of funeral services and supplies'
• Responsible for recruitment, interviewing, hiring, training,scheduling drug screening, direct supervision, conducting OSHA compliance for hazardous material handling and on the job safety trainings as well as direct supervision of crews for janitorial and general maintenance, residential, commercial, industrial and institutional cleaning.
Alpha Clean Inc. Supervisor (Janitorial, General Maintenance) 04/11 To 02/12
State of Florida Department of family and children: Sunrise Emergency shelter: 3 years
Developmental Enterprise Corporation
Mental Health and Mental Retardation Program 18 months