**** ****** **** ***** *****: (919) ***-****
Raleigh, NC 27613 USA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Over 6 years of industry experience in product management, business development, strategy, design and engineering in energy and utility sectors including smart grid
• Indian patent holder for implementation of Artificial Neural Networks on FPGA for Adaptive Interference Canceling
• Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal skills and proven leadership experience in energy and utility industries
• Lead Utility Product Specialist, SAS Institute Inc., Cary – NC July 2010 – Present
Provide technical leadership to create roadmap, business process and strategy for business analytics of utilities industry dealing with predictive asset management, forecasting, quantitative analysis, energy markets and optimization of energy systems.
Perform market research on opportunities in the energy industry and provide recommendations regarding vision, strategy, market requirements, product scope, competitor intelligence and revenue potential to develop solutions
Analyze technical and business aspects dealing with the new product development potential, technology deployments constraints and partnership needs for the successful development of the product.
Subject Matter Expert for the utility industry including Smart Grid optimization and renewable energy management to develop for distribution optimization, predictive asset management, and network management solutions
Create steering committee of SAS Institute, NC State University and Duke Energy to analyze phasor data.
Develop market requirements, business cases and user stories for the development of new smart grid solutions in R&D by involving cross-functional teams and senior management.
Create product and solution oriented sales presentations and collateral and provide strategic sales support during sales ventures to capture new accounts, strengthen and expand installed base.
Create whitepapers and other documentation collateral in coordination with the existing leadership team in the industry.
Perform research and analyze the technology, economic and world drivers in clean energy sectors for power price forecasting and power markets optimization with their application to corporate valuation.
Key role in the formulation of Smart Grid development partnership with OSI Soft, Duke Energy, MISO, Manitoba Hydro, Progress Energy, ConEdison etc.
Evaluate, develop and implement new initiatives for asset management, forecasting and optimization with development partners and third-party vendors
Lead industry analyst briefings for product updates and technology development
Provide recommendations, create proposals for utilities and perform business analysis, design, development and implementation of energy finance applications for utilities
Conduct internal training and provide implementation guidelines for new product features and releases for energy management applications
Lead teams to assimilate, assess and analyze key patterns of technical information including financial databases, corporate and market statistics during the financial analysis of clean energy systems
Lead development and statistical teams to create business solutions based on predictive asset management, optimization and forecasting of energy market management
Promote investigation and application of new strategies and analyses for investment in various product management activities for energy markets
Create technical and functional specifications, map business processes and design data models for energy applications
Coordinate customer and internal feedback for the development team to ensure that products meet specifications and quality goals.
Lead product delivery by working closely with marketing, consulting, development, testing and technical support teams on product issues and enhancements.
• Research Engineer, Electric Power Group LLC, Pasadena – CA March 2009 – June 2010
Technology development and management of energy markets including clean energy and low-carbon systems for CAISO, NYISO, ERCOT and PJM
Proposal creation for Department of Energy (DOE) and utilities for Smart Grid and Renewable Energy systems
Formulate business & functional requirements, perform process improvement and business case analysis for energy finance projects
Create marketing presentations and documentation dealing with investment roadmaps and strategies for utilities in energy markets
Identification, assimilation and analysis of energy market information from industry, competitors, partners etc.
Lead the analysis of competitors and market intelligence for investment advisory in the energy industry
Analyze trends and company financials of industrial, commercial and consumer energy markets including SmartGrid and Renewable Energy systems
Develop, monitor and maintain financial models and industry databases to ensure updated information about the partners, competitors research in the energy industry
Key member in the merger and acquisitions team for the merging and acquisitions of utility companies
Review and remark financial filings, annual reports, publications and other documentation to understand energy markets
Create, develop and maintain relationships with investment personnel and interact with senior management to pursue business development opportunities
Provide investment recommendations, monitor project plans by in-depth analysis of sustainability for investors and capital energy markets
Interface with sales, development and clients thus coordinating and driving processes in a project
• Power Systems Engineer, Optimal Technologies International Inc., Raleigh – NC July 2008 – Jan 2009
Engineering and development of AEMPFAST application for energy markets process management, investment analysis and financial research in utility industry including Smart Grid and Renewable Energy markets
Business analyst dealing with the development of investment strategies and programs for financial analysis and risk management of energy markets
Lead the strategy for energy trading, risk management and asset management model creation and analytics for pricing optimization.
Conduct research on energy markets to interpret and understand trends in the energy industry including Renewable Energy and Smart Grid
Management of energy market information including renewable energy and smart grid, obtained from partners and competitors for analysis and evaluation of investment strategies by analyzing the industry trends
Represented my company during the merger and acquisitions of various utilities into ISOs.
Assimilate industry trends to create financial models and databases to analyze and archive information regarding energy industry including Renewable Energy and Smart Grid
Develop and review documentation regarding markets and trends to analyze energy industry
§ Interface between sales teams, development teams and customers in application design, development, support, testing and deployment
• Applications Engineer, Electrical Drives Division, ABB Ltd., Bangalore – India July 2005 – Dec 2006
Technology and business development, energy management, engineering and marketing of ABB Drives in the Indian market by customer interaction, order attainment and execution
§ Technical support and on-site assistance for special features like power loss ride through, motion control, overhead traverse cutting, intelligent pump control, analog input reference correction method for industrial facilities
§ Analyze sustainability issues and provide investment recommendations to utility, industrial and commercial energy consumers for sustainability initiatives for investors and capital energy markets
§ Lead the assimilation, development and financial analysis of energy market information in India and South Asia
§ Evaluation of energy trends in India and analysis of competitor and partner technologies
• Master of Science in Electrical Engineering May 2008
North Carolina State University – Raleigh, NC
• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering June 2005
R.V. College of Engineering, Visveswaraiah Technological University (VTU), India
PATENT (filed in India)
• Implementation of Artificial Neural Networks on FPGA for Adaptive Interference Canceling June 2007
• Languages: C, C++, Java
• Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/XP, DOS, LINUX
• President, Student Chapter - Indian Society for Technical Education, RVCE , India 2003 – 2004
• Former member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), RVCE, India 2001 – 2005
Similar ResumesSenior SCADA/BMS system Engineer
- automation engineer, opc, s7, ibi, bms, envelope,...Gas Turbine Control Instrumentation System Engineer Power Plant
India, AHMEDABAD, GJ
- abudhabi, absorber, spare parts, idm, sulzer,...Oracle Management Sales Project Applications Business
- healthcare services, application dba,...Smart Grid Consultant
- opex, engineering design, electrical project,...Engineer Manager Electrical Project Engineering
India, chennai, TN
- 11kv, substation, alstom, fertilizer, techno, apps,...Curriculum Vitae Engineering High School Instrumentation
India, pune, MH
- sangli, scada, engg, embedded, pune, curriculam,...Sql Server Engineer .Net Management Software Project
India, New Delhi
- duration, rpo, html5, jquery, sharma, logs, seeker,...Sales Marketing Manager Development Management
- renewables, atlanta georgia, public administration,...Sales Customer Service Atlanta Ga Electrical Mechanical
- electronics engineering, rivet, plcs, salesperson,...Manager Manufacturing Management Project Vice President
- 28906, bsme, product launch, 13485, 15k,...