KENYA J. PRICE
**** ******* ***** *****, *******, MD 21113
SECURITY CLEARANCE, Cleared Top Secret SSBI W/CI Polygraph
SSBI Completion Date: 31 August 2009
Adjudication Date: 03 September 2009
Polygraph Date: October 2009
- Accomplished SIGINT and Military Operations professional with 20 years of strong progressive leadership and management experience. Skillful and knowledgeable intelligence analyst; well versed in signals intelligence collection, counter-terrorism, and regional target development.
- Displays excellent communication, briefing and technical writing skills within the Defense Intelligence Industry. Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences, adjust presentation to audience. Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- An effective problem-solver skilled in conducting risk assessments , identifying potential threats and critical thinking and structured methods for organizing and analyzing mostly non-quantitative data to produce analytic judgments.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert on high-level GWOT targets utilizing advanced technical abilities to solve complex problems. Flexible and adaptable in order to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge in compartmentalized distribution restrictions/limitations and problem solving, instrumental to successful troubleshooting of new mission’s time sensitive reporting.
- Experienced in SIGINT, IMINT, HUMINT, COMINT, GEO, SIGNAL analysis, Collection Management, and Counter-IED Operations
- Thorough knowledge of Anti-Terrorism Force Protection.
- Vast technical and general trade knowledge, excellent researcher and critical thinking utilized to train and mentor junior and senior multi-service personnel.
- Exceptional leader and adviser with the natural ability to inspire the highest standards of growth and professional development in peers.
- Thorough knowledge of national and tactical intelligence infrastructure available to the DoD, and knowledge of NSA, DIA programs
EXPERIENCE IN MULTIPLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS:
AGILITY, AIRGAP, AMHS, ANCHORY, ARCGIS 9.1, ARGCGIS 9.2, ARCGIS 9. , ASSOCIATION, BANYAN, BELLVIEW, BROOMSTICK, CONTROACTAVE, CRITICOMM, CULTWEAVE, Desktop Systems, DISHFIRE, FASTSCOPE, GLOBALREACH, GLOBALVISION, HIGHTIDE, HOMEBASE, INTELINK, Internet, Intranet, MAINWAY, MARINA, Microsoft Office Suite, NSA Web, OCTAVE, OILSTOCK, OPSCOMM, PINWALE, SEDB, SKYWRITER, SNACKS, SPOTBEAM, SUN Systems, TARANTELLA, TRAFFICTHIEF, UIS, UNIX Systems, WRANGLER, BGPHES, OUTBOARD,COBLU,NTDS, and ZIRCON, SOLARIS, Microsoft Office, Intelink, Windows Operation Systems, SUN, S-TRED, Cryptologic Collection equipment, Tactical Receive Equipment
WRANGLER, MARTES, TACELINT, ASPEN, ESP, UNIFORM C, TAB-37, SEALINK, ULQ-16, Radar Systems and Theory, Sensor Systems, Satellite systems, Digital Signal Processing, Naval Tactical Data Systems. Intelligence networks (INTELINK, JWICS, SIPRNET, and NSANET)
Supervisor/Intel Analyst NSA Fort Meade, MD 2008 – Present
- Assigned to regional targets product line; responsible for research and target development against assigned target country sets in support of GWOT.
- Non Commission Officer-in-Charge. World Wide Team Counter-IED directed mission focus and provided guidance and leadership to subordinates in advanced intelligence analysis techniques. Team’s efforts significantly improved Cryptologic Support Teams ability to provide I&W for Force Protection for U.S. and Coalition troops and disrupted terrorist activities.
- Analyzed the full range of Military Intelligence activities and provided recommendations for improvements to doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership, personnel, and facilities
- Support Department Manager in charge office administration, supply procurement, logistical support, the Public Affairs , Safety, Facilities Maintenance, Fitness, Training, Transportation offices and management of 169 personnel.
Scheduled and coordinated maintenance activities, controlled budgets (up to 100,00) ordered parts maintained inventory valued up to $200.000 one of 3 open purchase credit card holders in the department.
- Managed 133 personnel in a 750 hour restoration and beautification project on a 2 acre complex save the Navy $34,000 in labor and contract costs.
- Hand-selected Professional Development Programs briefer
- Facilitates analyst-to-analyst collaboration exchanges with other agencies which increased the overall quality of intelligence products. Prepared documents for Daily Reads and Weekly Force Protection and Terrorist Threat Summaries.
- Monitor incoming intelligence and national security information, and notified or distributed that information to NSA senior leadership, DoD costumers, and Military Commanders in support of national security and the fight against the Global War on Terrorism.
Military Leadership/ Instructor Training CONUS site, IL 2007 - 2008
- Provided critical mentorship and military instruction to more than 256 junior Sailors.
- Trained 360 recruits in weapons handling, safety, and marksmanship with the 9mm pistol, M-14 rifle; resulting in a 95% qualification rate.
- Maintenance Manager professional experienced in leading efficient, cost effective maintenance, repair functions and preserving material condition for a $60M 56,000 square -foot facility and recruit welfare.
Analyst/Analyst & Reporting Supervisor CONUS site, HI 2004 - 2007
- Led seven multi-service analyst in the production of 27,000 time-sensitive reports; keeping warfighters and national- level consumers apprised of the intentions and capabilities of potential adversaries
- Fused data to create tactical advisories and elevate situational awareness and provide threat warning support for several service platforms operating in the Pacific theater. Drafted detailed procedures for
- Drafted detailed procedures for integrated operations; trained and certified 15 analysts.
- Mission Manager of a 24-hour SIGINT Cryptologic Collection watch floor comprised of 100 joint-service personnel.
- Researched, developed, presented, and published all-source intelligence products at the tactical-, operational-, and strategic-level related to military actions, insurgent activities, economic and political activities, and threats to regional stability as part of an overall analytical team.
- Provided input to multiple government requirements and objectives, assist with the analysis and production of various intelligence products, and supply analytical support for senior military leaders. Conducted comprehensive research on complex topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort, focusing on current events and long-term trends that could impact the government's mission.
- Provided mentorship and organizational leadership for junior intelligence analysts. Conducted technical training, validated security clearances and resolved logistical problems associated with intercontinental and world wide travel.
- Department Manager ensured all administrative and operational tasking was carried out for 72 Sailors.
- Career Counselor provided guidance in the areas of training, leadership, professional development and assignments to 322 military personnel.
- Command Urinalysis Program Coordinator in support of drug testing for 1,300 Sailors.
CDSE Operator/Supervisor US Navy Vessels OCONUS, JA 2001-2004
- Responsible for all intelligence gathering and reporting by the vessel to Naval Special Warfare personnel.
- Trained US military personnel on Overhead collection systems. Single point of contact for all overhead training/ equipment troubleshooting in COMSEVENTHFLT AOR.
- Researched and provided tailored intelligence briefings to Special Warfare personnel deploying to hostile environments. He assisted in the development, organization, and articulation of mission expectations for cryptologic personnel supporting naval special.
- Responsible for All-Source Fusion Analysis during various special warfare operations. Established all criteria for receiving and fusing all-source information and drafting intelligence reports for forward deployed personnel
- Led 175 Sailors in SIGINT cryptologic collection efforts executing intercept functions while maintaining online communications with shipboard elements supporting combat operations; superior performance was instrumental in the immediate identification and localization of multiple high-interest platforms and threat emitters for tactical decision makers.
- Produced weekly Electronic Intelligence summary reports. Tracked operational timelines and outlined internal characteristics of threat emitters in an Electronic Intelligence database. Efforts significantly improved efficiency and capabilities of the operations watch team and helped maintain an accurate common intelligence picture.
- Responsible for compiling all collection data into the end of mission reports, shipping out technical kits used, and packing, wrapping, and shipping out classified material via DCS to the analysis labs.
- Proficient acquisition and reporting of signals of interest; resulting in timely dissemination of Indications and Warning information.
- Flawless daily technical summary reports, STRUMS , product reports and SIGINT summaries.
- Provided in-depth signals analysis tools and techniques training.
- Supervisor of Ship’s Signal Exploitation Space (SSES). Implemented collection plans and day-to-day tactical cryptologic operations for the SSES ensuring all requirements for area specific tasking were met.
- Supplied time sensitive Indications and Warning Intelligence to Afloat Commanders and to ship’s Tactical Action Officers. Intense work ethic and leadership instrumental during high tempo battle group period reviewed and released over 1000 reports during Western Pacific, Indian Ocean and Arabian Gulf Deployments, in support of Operations DESSERT STORM, DESSERT FOX, ENDURING FREEDOM and SOUTHERN WATCH.
- Recognized as the SME on Common Cryptologic Workstation (CCWS), GCCS-M, IRC and TACINTEL
- Guided the control and maintenance of Naval Security Group Activity's physical security program, Intrusion Detection System, motion sensors, and badge readers. Revised both CDO and OOD PQS to ensure 100% personnel qualifications.
- Outlined and implemented a 40-hour curriculum development plan utilizing instructional techniques outlined in the Navy Education and Training Curriculum Development instructor training series
Combat Information Center Operator/Assistant Supervisor CONUS site, HI 1995-2000
- Managed 67 personnel in radar and navigation operations, data communication, and electronic systems maintenance
- Provided surveillance and identification of surface contacts during strike operations against various entities
- Maintained control of communication security material
- Processed incoming and outgoing message traffic
-Exceptional technical expertise on the two-way Link-11 with patrol aircraft
Operations Specialist various locations 1990-2000
- Well developed skills in the operation of detection, tracking, navigation, telecommunication, and automated systems
- Provided exceptionally accurate tactical engagement plots which were invaluable to decision makers
- Top performer in the area of surface, air tracking and Search and Rescue (SAR) case execution
- Vast technical knowledge and support assisted in the decoration of three Antisubmarine Warfare Excellence Awards and four Battle Efficiency Awards
- Operated, planned and directed the deployment of a missile weapons system, including missile selection, tactics, launching, missile safety and problem solving.
- Team member for US Navy visit, board, search and seizure (VBSS) Reaction Force conducted boarding operations of vessels in international waters to deter terrorists that utilize the world’s oceans to traffic illegal weapons and other contraband and to stop human trafficking.
- Basic and Advanced Operations Specialist (OS) Class ‘A’ School
- Harpoon Missile Engagement Planning Operator School
- Antisubmarine Warfare Operations Control Operator
- Tactical/Mobile Support Center Operations Control Supervisor School.
- Basic and Advanced Cryptologic Technician Collections (CTR) Class ‘A’ School
- Signals Exploitation Equipment Operator School
- Journeyman Analysis and Reporting Specialist (CTR) Class ‘C’ School
- COMINT Fusion Analyst
- SIGINT Analysis and Report Writing
- Digital Network Analysis
- Cryptography for Mathematicians
- Mechanics of SIGINT Reporting
- Certified Journeyman Instructor
- Communications and Intelligence Specialist Class ‘C’ School
- Advanced Non-Communications
- Joint Anti-terrorism course.
- Adversarial Deception
- Homeland Security and Defense Course
- Anti-terrorism Force Protection Level 1&2
- Contentious Tactics and Conflict Escalation
- Trafficking In Persons
- Information Assurance Cryptologic Attack Principles
- Analyst Notebook Fundamentals
- Communications Security
- Operations Security for Managers
- Command and Control Center Operations Supervisor
- Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education
- Primary Leadership Development and First Line Leadership Continuum
- Certified Fitness Leader/ Fitness Enhancement Program Coordinator
- American Military University, International Government, 3Sem
- American Military University, Techniques of Intelligence,3Sem
- American Military University, Psychology of Intelligence,3Sem
- Coastline Community College, American History, 3Sem
- Coastline Community College, Art History 101,3Sem
- University of Maryland, Nutrition 100, 3Sem
- Saint Leo University, Sociology 101, 3Sem
- Saint Leo University, Ethnicity in American Culture, 3Sem
- Completed over 3000 hours of formal intelligence instruction through DoD training.
Ashburn, VA - dcs, plc, railway, scada, gsm, sensors, device,...
Project Manager, Program Manager, Network Engineering Manager
MD - optical, delivery, executives, circuit, video,...
Sales High School
MD - hvac, cashier, barista, duct, baltimore, md,...
Oracle Database Administrator
MD - oracle database, nigeria, database administrator,...
Medical Assistant Data Entry
MD - medical assistant, pediatrics, health insurance,...
Customer Service and Entry level CAD Drafter
MD - drafter, flight, office, staff, till, fulfillment,...
MD - sold, customer, customer care, tech support,...