Brian K. Stuart210-***-****817-***-******** **********
San Antonio, TX 78219
Currently in Afghanistan
I am seek to obtain a challenging position in logistics management where my knowledge, experience, and skills will contribute towards the development of the organization.
[January 2012] NPAM-Property Management
[November 2011] NPAM-Physical Inventory
[May 1982] [High School Graduate – North High School, Evansville, IN]
[ Aug 2005-June2008] [ Wayland Baptist University - 22 hours of General Studies]
 | [Army Advanced NCO Course]
 | [Property Book Officer Course]
 | [Integrated Material Automation Program]
 | [Army Basic NCO Course]
 [Army Unit Supply Course]
[Sept 2011 to Present] DynCorp Property Administrator
• Assist with all assigned functional areas within Property, i.e. acquisition, identification, maintenance, records, etc. for the control, care and accountability of DI owned and Government property.
• Research of catalog, manufacturer manual or similar documents and validate proper item or price.
• Review and compile Loss, Damage, Destruction or Theft (LDDT) reports from our subcontractors making sure information is reviewed, screened, and processed in a timely manner to Property Manager,
• Liaison with Subcontractors, Site Manager and other logistics management personnel to ensure property processes and procedures are followed.
• Diligently pursue and attempt to resolve discrepancies; if unable, advise in-line management and request assistance.
• Perform physical inventories, and periodic spot checks; maintain and reconcile discrepancies within equipment account(s)
• Manage and track the property database accuracy for the contract and oversight of equipment.
• Assist with receiving department and tagging incoming new equipment onsite and registering the equipment into DynMRO.
• Provide support and training for subcontractors and warehouse personnel during scheduled training..
[Sept 2003] - [Sept 2011] | [Battalion S4/Supply NCOIC]
• Perform supervisory and management duties for 8 supply specialists.
• Analyze statistical data and reports to determine trends, conformance to standards and directives, and efficiency of operations.
• Coordinate logistical activities with other staff elements of supply and service and motor transport units. Conduct assistance visits to subordinate elements, and develop and execute training programs.
• Direct supply personnel in establishing supply and inventory control management functions.
• Maintain property under standard report book system (PBUSE).
• Review daily and monthly records of issues of petroleum products and operating supplies.
• Provide technical assistance to equipment records and parts specialists.
• Assist and advise supply officer and unit commander.
Dec 2008 – Aug 2010:
Deployed to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom as an Army Logistics Supervisor, which included Contract negotiation and compliance.
[Dec 1994] - [Sept 2003] | [Supply NCO/Clerk]
• Supervised duties involving request, receipt, storage, issue, accountability and presentation of individual, organizational, installation, and expendable supplies and equipment.
• Provided technical guidance to subordinates, and inspected completed work for accuracy and compliance with established procedures.
• Prepared all unit/organizational supply documents.
• Maintained automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment. Issued and received small arms. Secured and controlled weapons and ammunition in security areas.
• Scheduled and performed preventive and organizational maintenance on weapons.
Additional duties included: Ammunition Team Chief, Petrol Truck Operator, Aircraft Loader
• Proficient in Microsoft software technologies including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and PBUSE
• Experienced in all logistics functions including operations planning, inventory management, customer service, forecasting, transportation and distribution.
• Developed business and supply chain understanding with different accomplishments in logistics, contracting, transportation, and operational analysis.