Customer Service Administrative Assistant Manager
*** ********* ****** #** ******, NJ 07107 (201) ***-**** email@example.com
Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Diligent, take charge individual with extensive experience in administrative and managerial duties. Experience in accounts receivable, billing, reconciliations and monitoring budgets. Proficient in assessing customer needs, handling inquiries, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and resolving problems. Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills. Computer proficient.
FRAMERUNNER, INC., Manhattan, NY (1998 – 2012)
• Serve as personal assistant to company president and provide hospitality and tour services to clients including CBS, MTV, VH-1 and Comedy Central, among others.
• Schedule client meetings, coordinate appointments and follow through to ensure client satisfaction.
• Oversee interns and maintain client service department and front reception area.
• Reconcile daily petty cash, prepare bank deposits and report monthly spreadsheets to comptroller.
• Prepare and create documents on an as needed basis.
• Direct incoming calls, answer inquiries and program phones.
• Order catering services and log in incoming shipments.
• Utilize a variety of computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Filemaker Pro.
• Performed a variety of duties for busy post-production company.
• Controlled daily and monthly budgets, accounts receivable, reconciliations and billing.
• Involved in creating and editing documents.
• Started as Office Administrator; responsibilities expanded to include managerial functions.
HQ GLOBAL WORKPLACES, Manhattan, NY (1997 – 1998)
• Provided front office support and general administrative duties.
• Maintained 12-line phone system, directed incoming calls, answered inquiries and resolved problems.
• Met and directed walk-in traffic, assisted in renting offices to global clients, arranged meetings, reserved conference rooms and ordered catering service.
ADAM’S SUPERMARKET, Cedar Grove, NJ (1988 – 1997)
• Provided customer service, handled inquiries, complaints and resolved problems.
• Assisted customers with selections, arranged stock and product displays.
• Performed cashier duties and trained new employees on cash register.
Career Education International Group, Manhattan, NY, Computer Training Certificate
Katherine Gibbs Secretarial School, Montclair, NJ, Secretarial Skills
Similar ResumesSales Manager Management Administrative Assistant
Casselberry, FL - paralegal, orlando, porter, control manager,...Kai Leung Resume
United States - c#, developer, software developer, asp.net, java,...SAP Basis and Security Consultant
Saudi Arabia - sap, es, java, bw, saudi, sap basis, landscape,...Management Engineering Curriculum Vitae Software
India, kolkata, WB - vitae, curriculum vitae, kolkata, curriculum,...Sales Manager Real Estate Software Business Marketing
Corona, CA - www, sales rep, rep, shawn, c.p.a., http, estate,...Medical Assistant/Front Desk
Boynton Beach, FL - nurse, medical assistant, physician, radiology,...A Reliable, Hard Working Leader
Las Vegas, NV - substitute teacher, errand, calif, desert, grades,...CNC MACHINIST
Des Moines, WA - cnc, machinist, exp, cnc machinist, monte, el...Medical Administrative Assistant
Lake Worth, FL - physician, medical assistant, clinical, injection,...Gibraltar construction company 7 years experience
San Jose, CA - framer, drywall, metal, jose, construction, im,...