Sai Pandit(713) ***-****
firstname.lastname@example.org URL http://www.linkedin.com/in/panditsailesh
I bring over 17 years of IT experience in Project management, Service delivery and operations management, Application support and deployment, IT transformation and Cross functional team management for a Fortune 50 company. I have worked on enterprise wide ERP systems deployments, industry leading IT transformations, world wide application service delivery in an international, high technology, customer-focused environment. My objective is to work in a fast paced, leading edge and innovative organization in positions that allow me to continue to progress professionally and personally.
• Project and program management
• PMI Certified PMP
• Support and development management
• IT Transformation and strategy
• Service delivery and operations management
• Account and client management
• Offshore team management • ITIL implementation
• Full Life Cycle Technology Implementations
• Cross Functional Team Leadership
• QM Functional and Technical
• SAP CRM certified.
• CRM and CKM technical expert
POLY-CHEM CORPORATION 2009 - PRESENT
SAP Functional Consultant, Data migration and project management
• Project management responsibility for the QM implementation at a Billion $ manufacturing company.
• SAP CRM 7.0 Configuration, Master data, design and deployment.
• SAP QM Configuration, Master data, design and deployment.
• Data Migration manager with responsibility for full cycle ETL from legacy systems to SAP for Billion $ manufacturing company.
• Development of all training documentation and test data for SAP ECC 6.0. Creation of training data for modules to be used in SAP Project team training as part of project kickoff. Pre-sales demo at prospective client sites for consulting services to pharmaceutical and chemical companies.
• SAP CRM Certification.
HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY 1991 – 2009
Project and program management
• As IT Program manager on pan HP team for improving Value Opportunity to Order process across the organization saved HP $8 mill since project start. Identified key applications and processes that required improvement based on value. Set up monitoring and get well plans and took IT ownership for overall program improvement. Used six sigma methodology to monitor and achieve goals. Reported results to IT Vice President on monthly basis.
• Successfully led and closed many projects ranging in duration from 2 months to multi quarter. These included software and application development, support deployments, application version upgrades and infrastructure moves.
• Coaching and mentoring project team.
• Maintain and control project resources and schedule, manage expectations and quality of deliverables.
• Project communication to team, stakeholders and steering committee.
• PMP certification.
• Projects of note:
o QM data migration and QM deployment for Billion$ manufacturing company.
o Support deployment and Delivery of HP WW Quota management system.
o ITIL/ITSM deployment for a worldwide IT division of more than 1000 users.
o 3 year IT transformation plan including Data center consolidation, Demand reduction, Portfolio reduction and HC transformation.
o Multiple deployments and version upgrades of ERP systems, SIEBEL CRM, SALESLOGIX CRM and ORACLE CRM.
o Crash Development of 11 interfaces to a CKM database over a 3 month period.
o Development of a data loading system for Closed loop marketing application.
IT Transformation and strategy
• Successfully completed projects focused on strategic objectives for the organization. ITIL implementation, New ticketing system rollout, Portfolio reduction, demand reduction, cost reduction and Head count shaping.
• Owned and drove key IT transformation to support overall HP IT goals in the areas of workforce transformation. Met HC shaping goals of quarter over quarter reduction while maintaining service levels and customer satisfaction.
• Met and exceeded 3 year plans for application portfolio reduction of 60% reduction in assets through sunset, obsolescence and elimination. Owned and drove remediation and movement of mission critical assets in next generation data center.
• Owned and implemented rollout of ITIL adoption in the organization in support of demand reduction Rolled out Incident, Problem and change management modules. Met incident reduction goals of 35% in ’07, 25% in ’08 and a further 25% in ’09.
• Met budget reduction goals of $1.5 million per year.
• Managed and enhanced relationships between ECO Sales IT Support and business representatives. Drove Financial and key metrics reporting. Ensured timely mediation and negotiation where results were in danger of not being met. Ensured adherence to preferred supplier strategy.
Service delivery and operations management
• Successfully accomplished delivery of many applications including world-wide deployments, War room and warranty management, infrastructure, SLA management, release management, version upgrades data migrations, day to day operations and support team/process creation and management.
• Service delivery and operations manager for Americas instances of SIEBEL 7.5 a mission critical application. The US instance was the largest implementation of a SIEBEL instance anywhere in the world. Supervised daily operations, directed personnel, met and exceeded Service level agreements for the business. Deployed application upgrades from SIEBEL ver 6. to ver 7.5.
• Deployed WW Quota setting application as WW service delivery manager for Sales Compensation applications.
• ITIL / ITSM deployment in world wide IT division. Service transition, Service operations and Continuous service improvement.
• Demand reduction in support of IT transformation
• Metrics reporting to upper level management.
• Process design and improvement using CMMI and six sigma methodology.
CRM and CKM technical expert
• Over 12 years of support and development in Sales and marketing applications. SIEBEL CRM, Oracle CRM, SalesLogix, CLM, CCM, LEAP Remedy (Inbound). Technical resource/consultant to the Business on technical issues.
• Account manager for CKM system for Canada and for Targeting and segmentation SAS based application for North America supporting all sales divisions (IPG, ESG, CSG, SMG etc). Support for 20 Analysts and hundreds of marketing personnel that perform initial sizing requests on application. Direct supervision of personnel and main contact for America’s business sales and marketing operations.
• Deployed Closed Loop Marketing application to Canada ESG. Developed and implemented Automatic Data Loader application for US CLM. Developed monitoring application for CLM web site. Developed Customer Knowledge database for Canada and interfaces from legacy and ongoing systems. Supervisor for a staff of support and development team of six.
Masters of Science in Information Systems, 1990
EASTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY – Ypsilanti, MI
Bachelor of Commerce – Finance and International Business, 1984
CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY – Montreal, Quebec, Canada
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SUMMARY
• PMI Certified PMP
• SAP CRM Certification
• ITIL Foundation Certified
• Negotiation skills
• First pass Process improvement
• Seven Habits of highly successful people
• ORACLE CRM
• SIEBEL CRM 7.5
• BROADBASE (CLM)
• SQL SERVER
• SAP QM, PP, CRM
• Lotus Notes – Domino