Patricia J. Linson702-***-****
Las Vegas, NV ***
A savvy, results-oriented business professional with marketing, sales training/development, management and business-ownership experience. Broad knowledge, both locally and globally, across many industries coupled with analytical and creative skills exemplifies this top producer. A passion for building relationships and exceeding customer and business requirements and expectations.
Self-Motivated & Determined
Intelligence & Self-Confidence
COMPETENICES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
* Inspires participation from board members, philanthropic individuals and organizations, and the community-at-large through networking within vast personal resources; realized fundraising of over $200,000
* Leadership & Management with the ability to prioritize, planning skills, well organized, multitasking and assuming responsibilities and duties. Possessing the capacity to cope with failures, learning from past mistakes, declaring next results getting past fixed thinking.
* Manages training schedules and executed operational logistics
* Managed client relationships of over $50,000,000 with over 100 owners and 75 contractors
* Increased business to 10 agents per month within six months, including 20 loans in 3 months; realized a gross income from 0 to $10,000,000 in 6 months of business (new accounts/revenues, etc)
* Redirected and negotiated potentially difficult transaction to completion from having hands on overseeing the underwriters, title officers, customers, and clients until completion.
* Solution oriented when adversity came up in any situation, thinking outside of the box and doing something different, proactive management vs. reactive.
* Architect of marketing teams utilizing strengths and skills to optimize delivery of services
* Management of inventory, sales, and production of multiple events/shows
* Leads casting of talent for infomercials, television, film and commercials
* Hired by Sheldon Adelson of the Venetian to fly to Israel reviewing show Mayumana for potential booking
* Leadership Training program that educates and transforms corporate cultures into results driven environments with invitational/inspirational participation through measurable objectives and strategies.
* Created concepts with Las Vegas Show Producers for taking "on the shelf" shows internationally. Collaboration with Pollstar Agency Roster and LV Producers to be the only agency that represented Las Vegas Shows as a product.
* Built relationships with International partners for buyers of entertainment globally
* Orchestrates all marketing, promotions and sales initiatives to realize revenues year-over-year of $250,000
* Excels at utilizing data-base management, Internet marketing, web design and development, Facebook, MySpace, social media Sites, Direct Sales & Marketing
* Identify, cultivate and solicit projects, clients, and partners resulting in clear strategic planning building databases of warm leads generating end users, growing the customer base
* Writes business and marketing plans for public company (shells); 40+ companies
* Creates collateral materials, branded marketing campaigns for a variety of companies as medical spa, industrial & hydraulic hose, law, entertainment, motivational speakers, charity, real estate and lending teams, dating services, health & wellness, psychologists, auto detailing, cleaning services.
* Researches and development
* Operations development
* Participated in the opening of a casino in Pampanga, Philippines, calf roping event in TX, Chief of Seminole Indian Tribe production events.
* Develops sales strategies and plans, selecting teams, manager overseeing operations. Training program for real estate agents, generating leads and sales training.
* Produced special events monthly for customers to participate practicing the RAISE model for rapport building and enrolling customers into relationship which increased business 75% in 6 months
* Increased operating capital of $500,000 by building partnerships with ambitious, qualified investors
* Generated over 40 shell company transactions, including BIG-0 Tires
* Achieved "Top Producer" status multiple times
* Participated in a full range of ancillary entertainment activities, including script writing, show running and costuming
* Designed and developed all curriculum and associated learning materials for over 5 programs
* Provided scheduling and hands on experience with over 40 shows as producer, production coordinator and project manager; booked bands at hotels as Caesar's Palace and Harrah's
LIFE 101 COACHING, Las Vegas, Nevada * 2009-Present Certified Performance Coach
Certified Performance Coach specializing in weight loss, fitness instruction, and age-management. Identifying team or individual vision through coaching techniques assisting in bringing it to fruition.
NEVADA FAMILY SOLUTIONS, Las Vegas, Nevada * 2005-2009
Founder and Executive Director
Non-profit 501(c) 3 organization providing positive solutions for children, teens and families through experiential training. Strategically led the vision, mission and development of organizational objectives. Drove all non-profit operations, including strategic and target marketing. Produced fundraising events.
PBA ENERGY/CAMBRO IVESTMENTS, Las Vegas, Nevada * 1995-2009
Executive Assistant, Director of Operations, Director of Marketing
Mergers and Acquisitions-Shell Company Development. Developed shell companies, registering NASDAQ, sale of shell companies to private companies.
CENTURY 21 AADVATNTAGE GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada * 2003-2006
Licensed In-House Lender - Aadvantage Gold
Developed relationships between the owners of Excel Mortgage and Century 21 AG, developed an agreement to be the real estate firm's in-house lender. Led the selection and training of loan officers.
LAWRENCE SCHOENBACH, Las Vegas, Nevada * 2001-2003 Criminal Case Researcher
STARWEST INTERNATIONAL, INC, Las Vegas, Nevada * 1993-2001 Owner
An entertainment-booking agency. Created a partnership with investors, all corporate development; including licensing, team recruitment and business implementation. Drove all aspects of organizational operations, including business plan development, marketing and informational collateral materials, website database management, email marketing campaign, target marketing, sales. Created relationships with LV Show Producers-selling their shows internationally, over 40 convention clients for booth design and talent.
Strayer University Bachelor of Business Administration Awarded 2009
Concentration in Marketing Currently Enrolled continuing ed
College of Southern Nevada Psychology, Business, Marketing 1993
Communications - Premier Educational Systems
Certified Performance Coach (Business Development, Leadership, Relationship Building)
Marketing / Sales
Real Estate License - Nevada
Nevada Talent / Employment Agency License - StarWest International Inc.
Certified Performance Coach (CPC)
My own training program for transformation and communication
References: Provided Upon Request