Derivatives Trader, Risk Management, Treasury
|Anthony S. Abatangelo
**** ******** **.
Raleigh, NC 27615
Derivatives professional with 19 years trading experience in the fixed income, energy, equity index and foreign exchange markets. Proven ability to perform in fast-paced, stressful environment utilizing strong analytical and decision making skills.
Self - Employed, Raleigh, NC 2009-Present
• Trade foreign exchange, government fixed income, energy and equity index futures on an intra-day basis.
• Analyze financial markets utilizing technical analysis and fundamental macro-economic research.
• Developed and implemented program to ensure prudent financial and systems risk management.
• In depth knowledge of futures and options including investment and hedging strategies and pricing models.
Principal Financial Group, Raleigh, NC 2008
• Met with clients to determine their financial goals, investment objectives and insurance needs.
• Analyzed financial information obtained from clients to formulate strategies for meeting clients financial objectives.
• FINRA series 7, 63 and 65 registered.
Bell Trading, Chicago, Illinois 2005-2007
• Developed, executed and managed trading strategies employing arbitrage, inter-commodity, intra-commodity and outright positions.
• Served as a mentor to other traders in group resulting in increased profit for the firm.
Goldenberg, Hehmeyer and Co., Chicago, Illinois 1990-2005
• Traded U.S. Treasury instruments and futures using arbitrage and yield curve strategies as member of the Treasury Arbitrage group.
• Proven record of generating strong return on equity for firm.
• Traded U.S. Treasury futures for my own account.
• Provided financial backing and training to a novice trader.
• Pioneer in migration of futures trading from exchange floor to the computer screen.
Manager, Overnight Trading Desk
• Managed overnight desk responsible for after hours trading and order-execution.
• Developed and produced morning newsletter used by brokers and floor traders.
De Paul University, Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, Chicago, Illinois 1990
Master of Business Administration, Finance
Lake Forest College, Lake Forest, Illinois 1986
Bachelor of Arts, Mathematics
Similar ResumesFutures and options execution trader
- cotton, trader, hedge, pit, futures, commodity,...Trader/Analyst
- cocoa, cotton, trader, commodity, futures, booth,...Senior Equity Derivatives Trader
- boxing, trader, thai, cfa, derivative, pit, pi,...Entry level Regulatory Affairs Asociate
- cipla, pma, regulatory affairs, cmc,...Equity Sales Trader
New York, NY
- ordinary, hedge fund, trader, finra, hedge, ls,...Fixed Income and Derivative expert
- grads, mbs, cmo, repo, cmos, trader, hedge fund,...Oracle Functional Consultant
- oracle functional, business suite, configurator,...capital market dealer,equity dealer,derivative dealer,ncfm dealer
India, Rajkot, GJ
- derivative, trader, std, buying, commodity,...equity options trader, etf specialist
- etf, cotton, trader, offset, commodity, futures,...Regulatory Affairs Associate
- vic, kr, pig, regulatory affairs, bernard, bd,...