Customer Service Technician Electrical Systems
**** ********* **** Norcross, GA ***** * H: 770-***-*****Cell: 770-***-**** email@example.com
To obtain a full-time Electronic repair / test technician position where I can utilize my skill in an environment that offers opportunity for growth and my education, my experience provides valuable contributions to a company.
EDUCATION and TRAINING
Interactive College of Technology Graduated 11- 2011
Diploma: HVAC, Universal EPA Certification and NATE certification Technician
• I’ve been nominated for the National Technical Honor Society ( N. T. H. S. )
• Learned the basic theory, operation and repair skills for HVAC application, low voltage wiring
• Voltage analyzers, ladder logic schematics, loop diagrams, and process flow diagram.
• Received hand on training in recovery and evaluating refrigerant systems to meet EPA standards.
• Learned to troubleshoot, repair malfunctioning units, and good Brazes copper pipes
• Summary of Courses: Industrial safety, MSDS, Costumer Service, I and II, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning,
o Heat pump, Gas heating, Commercial AC control, Heat load, and duct calculations
Imperial Valley College, Imperial CA 96762 1992
• Thesis: “Electronic devices; PC Boards down to components level , and SMT solder training
• University of new Orleans, Louisiana 1990
BS of Science in Electrical Engineering
Spectrum Staffing, Inc., 1755 North Brown Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30043 2011 – 2012
• Repair technician as SMT assembler technician, removed and replaced CAPs, Regulator, resisters, and IC
• Mechanical assembly such as building of satellite cable boxes, cables wires, and repaired customer service unit
Holiday Inn Express Hotel, Duluth, Georgia (HVAC technician (Externship)) 2011
• Performed well routine maintenance on AC including installation of new heat pump packages units
• Thorough Inspection, repairing, and maintaining of damaged heating coil, replaced air filter and light bulbs
• Repaired refrigerators, charged refrigerant, Ice machines, electrical replacement, and leaking water pipes
• Hands on tools for construction including repairing of sinks, stoves, toilets. Also painting drywalls
VIDEO JET TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Duluth GA 2007 - 2009
Electronic repair Technician: Hands on equipments: Oscilloscope, VOM, DMM, welders machines, Machine shop
• Built main board down components onto PC boards , an expert SMT solder, can read schematics & drawings
• Troubleshoot, and repair any part/product that has not met product specification, and recertify any and all parts that have successfully passed testing, and rework, repair defects found during QA inspection & test process.
• Inspect Electronic Assemblies & PCB's for defects; solder quality, parts alignment, visual damage.
• Built Control box systems, set up cabinets, built electrical wires systems, skills on MSDS and ESD prevention
OPTI MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC, Roswell GA 1998 – 2007
Specialist repair Technician: Human blood care instruments, diagnostic test unit by using computer
• Repaired main boards down to components level, and component placement equipment.
• Worked with Optic block assembly, Gas modules, built completed OPTI equipments and Final test system
• Electromechanical tests on electronic, Troubleshoot Gas modules, Blood test, Diagnostic and Network cables
STRENGTHS: Strong ability to handle multiple, complex responsibilities within allotted time period
References are available upon request
Similar ResumesElectronic Assembler/Tester/ Solderer
Norcross, GA - tester, welder, electrical, assembler, technician,...Quality Assurance Technician Control Customer
GA - tester, assembler, soldering, technician, hole, ga,...Advance welder / Fabricator
duluth, GA - welder, welding, cnc, pipe, machinist, fitter, tig,...Technician Quality Control Electronic Equipment
Norcross, GA - inspector, army, technician, georgia,...Technician Mechanical Experience Systems Medical
Norcross, GA - le, hvac, technician, smt, mechanical, qa, gas,...Operations Specialist
Roswell, GA - foreman, plant, plant manager, production manager,...Electronics assembler
Atlanta, GA - fiber, assembler, tester, cable, mechanical,...Electronics Assembler
Atlanta, GA - fiber, assembler, tester, cable, mechanical,...Technician Experience Heavy Equipment Management
Richmond, VA - heavy equipment, technician, warehouse, virginia,...Safety Director
United States - aviation, trailer, recruiter, marine, oil,...