|KATHI D. WULF
*** ****** **** *******
Sparks, NV 89441
I am an Administrative Assistant with an advanced skill set that I believe my employer would find beneficial. My skill set includes but is not limited to - possessing the ability to handle confidential matters with the utmost discretion, extremely motivated and disciplined with high attention to detail, self-starter – taking initiative and being able to work independently with little or no direction in a fast-paced ever changing environment, work well under pressure, an uncompromising level of integrity, dependability, responsibility, and accountability, excellent verbal and written skills, strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills, Prioritizing, advanced planning, and organizational skills to meet critical deadlines. I am committed to seeing my employer succeed on every level.
12/01/2007 to 04/15/2010 ORMAT NEVADA, INC - Administrative Assistant – 85 Employees Reno, NV
• Purchasing Agent/Procurement – Managed Vendor Contracts, Created Purchase Orders, and Ordered Materials/Products/Services.
• Accounts Payable – Full Cycle including Receiving Goods, Matching Invoices/Delivery Tickets, Coding Invoices for Data Entry, Processing Invoice Batches, Administration and Maintenance of Database and Vendor Files, Reconcile Vendor Statements.
• Customer Service – Company liaison communicating and providing support with analytical special projects to Managers, Supervisors, Corporate Office, Customers, Vendors, and Employees to maintain a good working relationship.
• Creating Annual Budgets – Track monthly expenses and Generate Accrual Reports, Maintaining Budgets by reviewing Budget vs. Actual Reports and Re-forecasting Over/Under Budget Expectations in order to maintain financial records for corporate office.
• Admin/Receptionist/Secretary – Provides Admin/Secretarial support by Coordinating/Scheduling appointments/meetings in conference room and outside facilities, Research/Prepare Monthly Reports, Develop Office Policies and Procedures, Handles confidential materials, Strong Internet Research Skills, Electronic/Hard Copy Filing and Records Maintenance per Company Policy, Greet Visitors/Screen calls on Multi-Line Phones, Distribution/Preparation of Mail/Shipping, Photocopying/Scanning/Faxing, and ran company related errands. Assist in maintaining office/kitchen areas.
• Payroll/HR – Screening,/Matching Resumes, Recruiting, National/State/Corporate/OSHA Records Compliance, Processing weekly Payroll, prepare/audit Expense Reports, maintaining Confidential Employee Files, New Hire Paperwork/Orientation, and Track Attendance.
• Typing/Correspondence – Typed/Proofed/Distributed emails, letters, memos, agendas/meeting minutes, action items, mail, and reports.
• WORD Doc’s and EXCEL Spreadsheets - Creating and Managing numerous management tools through word processing and spreadsheets.
• Business Travel Arrangements – Booked Air, Car, and Hotel Reservations with Corporate Travel Service, provide detailed Itineraries.
• Cell Phones – Inventory, Set-up New Phones, and Reconcile Account.
• Vehicle Titles/Registrations/Maintenance Records – Setup/Maintain Vehicle Files/Spreadsheet, Process Registration Renewals and Maintenance Records.
• Credit Card/Petty Cash – Process Expenditures and Monthly Reconciliation.
• Office and Kitchen Supplies – Maintain and Facilitate sufficient supply of Office Inventory and Kitchen Supplies.
• Office Cleaning/Maintenance and Equipment Repair – Coordinate annual contracts and maintenance of office equipment as needed.
• Computer Back-Up System – ran daily at the end of each shift.
• Schedule/Coordinate Events, Meetings, Holiday/Company Social Events – Manage Conference Room Bookings, Invites, Setup, Cleanup, Equipment, Supplies, Agenda/Copies, and Meals.
10/01/2000 to 6/30/2007 RUMMEL CONSTRUCTION - Executive Administrative Assistant – 750 Employees Scottsdale, AZ
• Customer Service/Receptionist/Secretary – Greet visitors/Answer Multi-Line Phones - screened and routed as necessary, Typing, Distribution/Preparation of incoming/outgoing mail, and Copying Projects as needed.
• Accounts Payable – Full Cycle including Matching Invoices/Delivery Tickets, Data Entry, Write Checks, and Reconcile Vendor Statements.
• Accounts Receivable - Create Customer Files, Construction/Project Manuals (including Permits and Soil Samples), Create Invoices, and Process Payments.
• Executive Administrative Assistant to the Vice President of Equipment
Create/Maintain a Maintenance Data Base Software for over 300 pieces of CAT/Heavy Equipment and Vehicles.
Worked extensively with Empire Machinery to set up Equipment Rentals and Repair Services.
Liaison to Equipment Manager and all Maintenance Department Managers with Specialty Projects.
Attending weekly Project Status/Scheduling Meetings.
Booked Travel Arrangements for Corporate Officers and VP’s.
Set up Remote Field Offices – Furnishings, Equipment, Phones, Utilities, Supplies and all necessary Project Field Files.
Program/Maintain/Reconcile Monthly Statements for 250+ Cellular Phones.
Ordering/Maintaining/Distributing GPS and Laser Equipment.
Creating/Maintaining numerous Excel Spreadsheets and Microsoft Word Documents needed for Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Reports.
Train New Equipment Employees in the Maintenance Department.
While working for Rummel Construction the company grew from just under 100 employees to 750+ employees.
• Payroll/HR – Screening Resumes, Processing weekly Payroll and Payroll Tax Deposits. Prepare/audit employee Expense Reports.
01/01/1979 to 9/30/2000 GHASTER PAINTING, INC - Owner – 70 Employees Glendale, AZ
Accounts Payable/Receivable, Full Cycle HR/Payroll, Taxes, Insurance, General Ledger, Bookkeeping/Accounting, Admin
I proficient in the following software programs: Microsoft Office Suite – WINDOWS, WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, and PowerPoint, OMS, Peachtree, Quick Books, Timberline, Cyma, Viewpoint, Prolog, ACCESS, ACT.
High School – Alhambra High School – Phoenix, AZ – GED Some College – Scottsdale Community College – Scottsdale, AZ – General Studies
Similar ResumesSecretary/Attendance Clerk
Pasadena, TX - houston tx, aide, houston, tx, jr, counselor,...IC&E tech,PLC Tech or Industrial Controls Electrician
Sparks, NV - electrician, journeyman, cnc, power plant, welder,...Manager Safety Project Construction Engineer Assistant
Minor Hill, TN - turbine, safety manager, gas turbine, refinery,...Administrative Assistant New York Maintenance
Livingston, NJ - philippines, foreman, hvac, manila, plant, truck,...Administrative Assistant Data Entry Manager Business
Atlanta, GA - applicant, recruiters, heavy,...Customer Service Administrative Assistant Human Resources
Angleton, TX - sap, insurance agent, aide, qa, agent, plant, free,...Management Service Administrator Cleaning Experience
Aurora, CO - housekeeper, administrator, nursing, crystal,...Administrative Assistant
Brewster, NY - submit, peoplesoft, cola, administrator, templates,...Administrative/Executive Assistant
Spring, TX - administrator, oilfield, drilling, houston, fire,...Accounting and Invoicing Clerk
Phoenix, AZ - bakery, jennifer, content, wa, dance, barista,...