*** ** ****** ****
Sharon TN *****
Profile: An highly motivated and computer proficient in many programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite 2010. More than 2 years of hands on experience in HTML and illustrations and works with honesty and efficiency. Experienced in commercial Graphic Design, first client thoroughly enjoyed their design; has exceptional talent and works well in high stressed environments. Also, works well with clients and is very well organized; has strong training in HTML with a thorough understanding of basic and complex concepts of web design. Quickly learns procedures, methods, and schedules. Highly respects authority figures including superiors with no trouble; has a proven record of working on a budget as well.
• Wrote, designed and produced graphics for T-Shirts and Logos
• Selected style and size of type and arranged layout for both web sites and logos based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
• Drew sample of finished layout and presented sample to customer
• Conducted research in order to select and secure suitable logo material
• Structured and maintained a portfolio
• Prepared illustrations and rough sketches of material according to instructions of client
• Responsible for Graphic Design for Logos and web pages
• Responded to written and telephone requests for T-Shirt and logo designs
• Researched styles and recommended designs to client
• Wrote, designed and produced HTML web sites
• Helped train freshmen students in HTML
• Structured and maintained an HTML web site
Employment: KDesigns Sharon, TN
Logo Designer 2/06/2010 - 12/30/2011
Graphicz Fulton, KY
T-Shirt Designer 1/15/2009 - 06/05/2009
Education: Fulton County High School Hickman, KY
General Education/Core Content 2011
• Maintained a 3.9 grade point average.
• Enrolled in advanced courses in History
Fulton County Area Technology Center Hickman, KY
HTML (Certified Web Designer) and MNA (Non Certified) 2011
• As a senior project, designed a HTML Web Site for John Doe Company
• Significant courses included: HTML, Computer Maintenance, and MNA (Non Certified)
Certificate: Achieved certification in HTML Web Design
References: Excellent professional references available upon request.
Similar ResumesSales Manager New York Business Marketing Development
- c level, consultative, reed, least, nielsen,...Sr DBA
- db2 dba, red hat, crystal report, komatsu,...