Landscape Project Manager/Engineer
MAHMOUD ABD ELHAMEED
Egypt: +2012 5545508
Management position utilizing my experience in Landscape and related issues
Over 13 years experience.
• Thorough knowledge of planning, organizing, controlling and directing of the program management activities of the landscape services.
• Great knowledge of current horticulture practices and modern techniques, materials, and equipment used in landscape maintenance.
• Exceptional knowledge of Pest and herbicide control techniques.
• Strong knowledge of safety methods and practices.
• Strong knowledge of budget preparation and control.
• Uncommon knowledge of policies, rules, and regulations pertinent to landscape operations.
• Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of administration, supervision, and training.
• Profound knowledge of applicable laws, codes, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Remarkable ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others including the public.
• Uncommon ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
• In-depth ability to direct the maintenance of a variety of reports and files related to assigned activities.
• Remarkable ability to operate a computer and assigned software.
• Immense ability to read blueprints and specifications.
Landscape &irrigation system Inspector
Alkhor community (Oct. 2007-present)
Inspect and monitor landscape improvements on Al-Khor community facilities and private construction projects involving irrigation systems, planting, playground equipment, masonry walls, concrete paving and fencing: to oversee the work of contractors performing various landscaping projects and landscape maintenance services to ensure work is performed in conformance with contract specifications: and to perform related work as required.
Responsibilities and duties
• Conduct field inspections of work performed by outside contractors performing various landscape maintenance and installation projects to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
• Inform supervisor of any needed amendments and construction adjustments.
• Make field corrections as needed using the project punch list.
• Follow-up to verify corrections were made in accordance with approved specifications.
• Review construction methods and materials used by contractors and report to supervisor any work being done outside of approved plans and specifications: recommend work stoppage for non-compliance as necessary.
• Prepare daily project status reports on work progress to facilitate payment to contractors.
• Monitor projects to ensure contractors finish in a timely manner and within budget.
• Assist the parks and open space divisions by facilitating final acceptance of parks and open space areas for turn over to community responsibility, including verification of as-built reports, utilities, warranties, bond releases, and other related close-out documentation.
• Receive and resolve customer complaints and contractor issues; respond to emergency situations in off-hours as required.
• House checking for clearance
• Check installation of irrigation spare parts & MR's
• Modernizing of irrigation system
• Check monthly invoice before processing
• Help ‘’Qatar university team’’ in the mosquito field study
ALGHORIRI&PARTENERS W.L.L (nov.2005-oct.2007)
Plan, coordinate, construct, repair and maintain landscape and irrigation system in RAS GAS area in Alkhor community
SHEKH SOLTAN BEN SAOUD AL-SHRBATLY (Jly.2004-nov.2005)
Supervised and participated in all phases of landscape maintenance.
General Manager assistant
ALYOUSER FOR AGRICULTURE PROJECTS (Jan. 2001-may.2004)
• Assisted Manager with implementation of all in-house and contracted landscape projects, providing coordination, supervision, and planning as requested.
ALMANSURIA FOR PROJECTS AND DEVELOPMENT (mar.1998-dec.2000)
Responsible for off-season plants (green houses)
Responsible for ornamental plants nursery
AGRO RESEARCH CENTER (Aug.1997-dec.1998)
1997(B.S.C. OF Agriculture) faculty of agriculture; Minia University
Bachelor degree in agriculture with grade Good
Similar ResumesSAP IS Auto Consultant
United States - areva, engineering manufacturing, sap project,...Landscape maintenance supervisor
United States - aviation, bob, landscape, sprinkler,...civil supervisor
United States - civil, saudi, engineer, structural, mining,...Landscape Estimator - Project Manager
United States - developer, estimator, desert, irrigation, concrete,...SAP SD Consultant
PA - sap, template, abap, sd, edi, sap sd, mm, sql,...SAP Analyst
Marietta, GA - service center, ottawa, abap developer, abap, cce,...Project Manager Engineer Management Power Plant
Brookville, IN - power plant, electrician, estimator, nuclear,...QA Analyst/ Developer
OH - cim, toad, webmethods, fresher, d2k, plsql, suman,...Project Manager (500MW Thermal Power Plant)
India, Trichy, TN - eee, durgapur, bhel, erode, pondicherry, trichy,...QA Analyst/ Developer
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - pas, qlikview, others, manpower, visual basic,...