Robert Escoto*** *. ***** **
Monrovia Ca, ****
Objectives: Looking for a career where my sales and leadership skills can be maximized and challenged in which I build a solid foundation of a career.
Sales Associate- JDR computers August 2009- September 2010
*100% of business acquired over the phone.
*Upgraded, cross-sold, and advised new products to fit customer needs.
*Built rapport by holding myself accountable to follow up and follow through using organizational and time management processes.
Office Manager-Rubio’s Plumbing- October 2008- August 2009
*Advertising, called large companies as well residential, made flyers, ordered marketing materials business cards, mugs, pens, ect.
*Processed payroll for employees.
*Collected all current and past due payments.
Medical Leave- August 2008-October 2008
Personal Banker- Wells Fargo Bank April 2008 - August 2008
* Profiled customers to determine their needs, then cross-sold appropriate products and services and referred customers to partners.
* Provided a broad base of services, including deposit-based, credit, investment and fee-based products, with the goal of acquiring 100% of the customer's business.
Financial Consultant- Century Mortgage Direct April 2006 - March 2008
* Established clientele through self-prospecting
* Processed all applications timely as well as follow through with any and all stipulations.
* Create sales plans, develop and maintain relationships with other brokers and CPA'S
Account Executive- Beneficial Finance, November 2005 - April 2006
* Spend majority of the day cold calling and setting appointments to bring in new business.
* Inspire team members and motivate to exceed daily sales comments.
* Responsible for meeting sales goals, which includes high volume loans