Licensed Nursing Home Adinistrator
**** ********* *** - *******, ** 61342 - (H) 815.***.**** - (C) 815.***.**** - email@example.com
Nursing Home Administrator / LTC Management / Retirement Living
Excellent Managerial Skills - Proficient Communication - Results-Producing Leadership
Motivated, results-driven Nursing Home / Retirement Living Administrator with an extensive track record of deftly managing highly efficient and orderly retirement living communities; skillfully and successfully negotiating contracts with clients, especially in relation to insurance contracts; and effectively building strong relationships with customers, suppliers and employees alike. Multi-talented leader with vast experience in project management, team building, scheduling, relationship building, negotiating, communicating, budgeting, problem solving, leadership and building management.
Selected Career Highlights
- Skillfully reduced the workers’ compensation premium by 300% through the enactment and enforcement of limited lift programs. [Mendota Lutheran Home]
- Adeptly maintained a facility’s excellent reputation in a long term care setting which consistently garnered excellent nursing home inspections. [Mendota Lutheran Home]
- Successfully opened a new CCRC facility and assisted with the expansion of the Mendota
Lutheran Home. [Presbyterian Homes of New Jersey / Mendota Lutheran Home]
- Accommodated the timely payoff of construction bond debt ten years prior to due date. [Mendota Lutheran Home]
Areas of Expertise
- Contract Negotiation
- Budget Development
- Resident Empathy
- Project Management
- Employee Management
- Team Building
- Administrative Skills
- Relationship Building
PROFESSIONAL JOB SUMMARY
Mendota Lutheran Home Mendota, IL Administrator Aug 1994 – Mar 2010
- Skillfully oversaw the entire operations of a 127-bed skilled, intermediate and sheltered care facility for the elderly.
- Managed all day-to-day operations and fiscal responsibilities.
- Worked with residents that utilized Medicare, Medicaid or private pay services.
- Coordinated the renovation and major remodel construction of facility.
- Supervised a staff of 155 employees.
- Negotiated all insurance contracts, as well as dealing with workers’ compensation claims and unemployment hearings.
- Advanced marketing efforts which included involvement in community service organizations, public speaking and fundraising.
Homewood at Plum Creek Hanover, PA
Executive Director Nov 1991 – July 1994
- Adeptly oversaw daily operations and supervised fiscal responsibilities in facility that provided retirement living, assisted living and nursing home care.
- Effectively managed all departments within the facility.
- Assisted in marketing the facility to potential clients.
- Worked with corporate office to facilitate corporate goals at the facility level.
Presbyterian Homes of New Jersey Jamesburg, NJ
Executive Director (Monroe Village) Dec 1986 – Aug 1991
- Directed the marketing of a new continuing care retirement community, and managed all aspects of opening the new facility.
- Oversaw facility’s construction.
- Organized and hired staff members.
- Supervised the budget and management of overall daily operations.
Assistant Director (Meadow Lakes) Oct 1982 – Dec 1986
- Assisted in the management and oversight of all aspects of the Meadow Lakes retirement community.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- North Texas State University - Denton, TX
Master of Science: Gerontology & Long Term Administration
- Slippery Rock State College - Slippery Rock, PA
Bachelor of Science: Education
- Memberships: Rotary Club International, Board of Directors Mendota Area Senior Services,
Board of Directors Life Services Network Trust
(Extensive professional education and references list provided upon request.)
Similar ResumesNursing Home Administrator
Los Angeles, CA - nursing home, nursing, doc, administrator,...Nursing Home Administrator
United States - nursing, nursing home, administrator,...Nursing Home Administrator
San Antonio, TX - administrator, nursing, nursing home, san antonio,...Nursing Home Administrator
Fort Myers, FL - nursing, administrator, nursing home, healthcare,...Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Hanover Park, IL - administrator, nursing, nursing home, physician,...nursing home administrator
Whitmore Lake, MI - rated, marshall, performance improvement,...Healthcare Administrator: Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Roanoke, VA - medical director, nursing home administrator,...Laboratory technician, medical research assistant
Grand Rapids, MI - histotechnologist, pathologist, ece, histology,...traveling phlebotomist
Bolingbrook, IL - ekg technician, techinican, cna, phlebotomist,...Licensed administrator, licensed social worker
Princeton, WV - licensure, nursing home administrator, rns,...