E-Mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to take this chance to introduce myself and submit my resume and relevant credentials with this application for the post of Quality Chemist at your organization. Therefore, I have applied for this post at your well-established organization.
I hold a Master of Degree in Organic chemistry from Andhra University. I have 4 years of experience in Quality Control organization. In my previous job, I have successfully worked on HPLC, GC & FTIR, focusing on Analytical method development and Analytical method validations, and this has enhanced my developmental and research skills. I have a better understanding and knowledge regarding my field and its related research studies.
I certainly believe that my combination of technical work and efficient educational background has prepared me to be an efficient member of your organization. I look forward to hear a word from you and meet you in person. Please call me on the above mentioned phone number or email address as per your convenience.
To pursue a challenging position that demands active contribution to the development and growth of the organization, A position that not only enhances and fine-tunes my technical and managerial skills but also utilizes them to the fullest extent and thereby providing scope for upward movement.
Worked in Nifty Labs Pvt Ltd as Quality Control Senior Chemist in Vijayawada Since May 2008 .Presently working at Nifty Pharma Pvt Ltd Hyderabad since one year as senior chemist in Quality Control.
M.Sc (2004-2006): Sri Gowri Degree& P.G College, Vizag with an aggregate of 59%
B.Sc (2001-2004): Vikas degree college, Krishna Dist with an aggregate of 72%.
Intermediate (1999-2001): St Ann’s Junior college, Nuzvid with an aggregate of 61%
SSC(1998): Little flower high school, Tiruvur with an aggregate of 65%
Operation & Calibration Of HPLC and GC.
Calibration and Operation of FTIR, UV / Visible Spectrophotometer.
Sampling, Testing, Recording of results and release of starting Materials, Packing Materials, in-process materials, intermediates and finished products.
Good Command over experiments like Ash content, Estimation of loss on drying moisture content values.
Following of stability studies, support to method validation to our API products
Agilent GC-1100 Series, 1200 Series HPLC (Chemstation Software)
Waters 1525 Series HPLC (Empower & Breeze Software)
Jasco FTIR-4100, UV- V630 (Spectra Manager Software)
Auto Titrator (Lab India)
Conductivity Meter PICO (Lab India)
Dissolution Test Apparatus (Manual & Auto Sampler) Lab India – (DS-8000)
Flexible, self motivated, Creative, Hard working & Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
MS Office, MSWord, MS. excel & Internet.
I here by declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge
Thanks & Regards
G China Babu.
Similar ResumesQuality Control Chemist
- chemist, flux, organic chemistry, polymer,...SAP PP/PM/QM Consultant
- sap pp, eto, tyres, qm, variant, abap, vc, apo,...Senior Chemist
- h1b, organic chemist, glycol, chemist, polymers,...QC Chemist
New York, NY
- 70k, dosage, chemist, analytical chemist, atlas,...QC Chemist/QC executive
India, Mumbai, MH
- usp, fischer, capsule, nitrate, ophthalmic, pls,...Experienced Analytical Chemist
- analytical chemistry, chemist, analytical chemist,...Entry Level Chemist
- level chemist, entry level chemist, chemist,...Quality Control Chemist
- exxon, usp, rm, np, analytical chemist, fp,...Quality Assurance Clinical Management Experience
- bioanalytical, pathologist, nellore, cro, saftey,...Business Engineer Oracle Sales Developer Manager
- oracle forms developer, forms developer, coded,...