Engineer Engineering Construction Assistant Maintenance
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA 2006-2010
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering Technology
University of Hartford, Hartford, CT 2005-2006
Department of Architecture
Design: AutoCAD, hand sketching/rendering, survey field book, model making, final drawings, water treatment systems, highway design, Carlson Takeoff R3
Engineering: Strength of materials testing, sieve analysis of soils, boring log analysis
Field: Total Station, Theodolite, Automatic Level, GPS
Microsoft: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office
Maine Drilling & Blasting, Auburn, NH March-July 2011
• Used Carlson Takeoff R3 to provide rock quantities for drilling and blasting on potential projects.
• Used Total Station and GPS for surveying needs in the field.
• Worked closely with Blast Inspector to provide engineered quantities for two months’ worth of trench work.
Massachusetts Department of Transportation, Boston, MA July-October 2010
• D6 Highway Operations & Maintenance
• AutoCAD Civil 3D to create map of D6 traffic signals.
• Supervised construction and maintenance work on bridges.
Performance Contracting Group, Walpole, MA September-December 2009
Construction Management Co-op
• Assisted estimating department to create “take off” of structural and architectural drawings.
• Oral follow up with subs and suppliers about quotes, specs and schedules.
• Assisted project managers with labor control and site walkthroughs to identify gains / losses of multiple projects.
• Provided comparison/material analysis.
Mass Highway Executive Office of Transportation, Boylston, MA January-May 2009
• Prepared crash report diagrams for further analysis.
• Located crashes and updated into database using Geographic Information System (GIS).
• Conducted intersection analysis of frequent occurring crash areas.
• Created an updated inventory for all hardware in districts surrounding the Boston area.
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA Inc. Ludlow, MA May-August 2008
Mechanics Assistant May-August 2007
• Conducted mechanical and electrical work on ROC drills, including troubleshoot and repair.
• Provided service and preparation of drills for deployment into field.
Monson Public Schools, Monson, MA
Substitute Teacher (K-8) October 2010-February 2011
• Manage a hectic classroom while maintaining a productive learning environment for students.
Wentworth Institute of Technology Men’s Basketball Team 2006-2009
University of Hartford Men’s Basketball Team 2005-2006
• Learned how combination of teamwork, hard work and dedication meld individual efforts toward accomplishing a common goal.
Similar ResumesSoftware Engineer - Project Manager
- fttp, vtl, iptv, fibre, ipsec, cra, bash, ppc, sip,...New York Project Manager Engineer Design Construction
- dpw, swimming pool, estimator, hvac, piping,...Engineer Project Engineering Software Customer
- aoi, sas, cavity, smt, profesional, dss, paste,...Mechanical Engineer
New York, NY
- mastercam, fabricate, gearbox, fea, solidworks,...Project Manager Engineer Construction New Jersey
- stadium, kv, biotech, psychiatric, preconstruction,...Audio Visual Engineer
- dj, tara, dm, piano, singing, engineer, designer,...Technician Machine Operator New York Data Entry
- stryker, ghana, emc, repair technician, assembler,...Technician Medical Quality Control Manufacturing
- radiographer, fabricate, sample, jigs,...Technician Service Systems Medical Construction
West Boylston, MA
- cat6, mainframe, casino, archive, technician,...Marketing Design Sales Business Management Manager
- liferay, svs, iphone, ebusiness, jquery, presales,...