Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA 2006-2010
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering Technology
University of Hartford, Hartford, CT 2005-2006
Department of Architecture
Design: AutoCAD, hand sketching/rendering, survey field book, model making, final drawings, water treatment systems, highway design, Carlson Takeoff R3
Engineering: Strength of materials testing, sieve analysis of soils, boring log analysis
Field: Total Station, Theodolite, Automatic Level, GPS
Microsoft: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office
Maine Drilling & Blasting, Auburn, NH March-July 2011
• Used Carlson Takeoff R3 to provide rock quantities for drilling and blasting on potential projects.
• Used Total Station and GPS for surveying needs in the field.
• Worked closely with Blast Inspector to provide engineered quantities for two months’ worth of trench work.
Massachusetts Department of Transportation, Boston, MA July-October 2010
• D6 Highway Operations & Maintenance
• AutoCAD Civil 3D to create map of D6 traffic signals.
• Supervised construction and maintenance work on bridges.
Performance Contracting Group, Walpole, MA September-December 2009
Construction Management Co-op
• Assisted estimating department to create “take off” of structural and architectural drawings.
• Oral follow up with subs and suppliers about quotes, specs and schedules.
• Assisted project managers with labor control and site walkthroughs to identify gains / losses of multiple projects.
• Provided comparison/material analysis.
Mass Highway Executive Office of Transportation, Boylston, MA January-May 2009
• Prepared crash report diagrams for further analysis.
• Located crashes and updated into database using Geographic Information System (GIS).
• Conducted intersection analysis of frequent occurring crash areas.
• Created an updated inventory for all hardware in districts surrounding the Boston area.
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA Inc. Ludlow, MA May-August 2008
Mechanics Assistant May-August 2007
• Conducted mechanical and electrical work on ROC drills, including troubleshoot and repair.
• Provided service and preparation of drills for deployment into field.
Monson Public Schools, Monson, MA
Substitute Teacher (K-8) October 2010-February 2011
• Manage a hectic classroom while maintaining a productive learning environment for students.
Wentworth Institute of Technology Men’s Basketball Team 2006-2009
University of Hartford Men’s Basketball Team 2005-2006
• Learned how combination of teamwork, hard work and dedication meld individual efforts toward accomplishing a common goal.
Similar ResumesMedical Technologist
United States - sample, technologist, baguio, medical technologist,...Customer Service Manager Sales Design Development
Raleigh, NC - cover, raleigh, nc, www, steven, 3d, george, va,...Project Coordinator, social scientist, Administrator, Program Director
Fresno, CA - scientist, substance abuse, abuse, substance,...Customer Service Sales Administrative Assistant
Twinsburg, OH - dental, lisa, receptionist, sales representative,...MCA
India, Ahmedabad, GJ - j2ee, java, java developer, developer, mysql,...Project Engineer
India, WB - 3g, bts, engineer, java, kolkata, ios,...Sales Vice President Executive Assistant Insurance
Kenosha, WI - executive assistant, insurance sales,...Manufacturing Production Associates
United States - foundation, watch, manufacturing production,...Maintenance Mechanical
India, Mumbai, MH - turbine, saturn, machinist, gas turbine, offshore,...SAP Analyst
Atlanta, GA - template, sap, fico, sap fico, fi, team lead,...