A capable professional with an extensive record of leadership and achievement. A strong communicator capable of influencing others and interfacing effectively at all levels. Developed analytical thought and reasoning through advanced education. Proficient in Microsoft Suite, as well as Geographic Information Systems, FHA and HUD guidelines.
Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs - Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
Masters in Urban Planning- 2008-May 2012 – Concentration in Real Estate Finance
Denison University, Granville, OH
Bachelor of Arts – Class of 2008 - Major: Political Science
Safeguard Properties, LLC. 2010-present Cleveland, OH
• Service Quality Analyst September 2011-Present
• Responsible for monitoring, analyzing, implementing and maintaining cost and quality analysis in addition to recognizing, addressing and adjusting property preservation deficiencies for a nationwide network of over 4,000 contractors.
• Responsible for tracking and reviewing team members daily work.
• Provided monthly reports to clients detailing rehabilitation work completed on distressed properties while forecasting future property preservation costs in target markets.
• Completed internal audit of property preservation contractors in Michigan and North Carolina from October 2011 through March 2012.
• Hazard Claims Coordinator July 2010- September 2011
• Responsible for handling insurance claims on damaged foreclosed homes from cradle to grave.
• Lead bi-weekly conference calls with clients providing up to date settlement figures and status of pending repairs.
SKHM 2008-present Cleveland, OH
• Worked as a waiter, bartender, floor leader and assistant manager in 4 restaurants throughout the Cleveland area.
Senator Richard Lugar (Indiana) Summer of 2006 Washington D.C.
• Drafted letters in response to constituent’s requests, researched legislation and proposed initiatives, attending committee hearings, guided tours of the Capitol Building, performed administrative tasks, and greeted constituents.
Sandvick Architecture Summer of 2004 Cleveland, OH
• Assisted architects with the revitalization of urban neighborhoods specifically Ohio City and Tremont.
Cleveland, OH - well, preservation, position, present, this,...
Real Estate Service
Victorville, CA - preservation, property, property preservation,...
Parma, OH - preservation, cfo, stephanie, heights,...
Customer Service Real Estate
Cleveland, OH - preservation, database, property, water,...
Customer Service Representative
Cleveland, OH - preservation, chiropractic, processor, dean,...
Cleveland, OH - preservation, dean, specifications, property, bid,...
Quality Control Data Entry
Cleveland, OH - preservation, property, sharepoint, patent,...