TAFFIE FILLINGAME (404) ***-****
Contract Analyst with four years of experience with government contracts in supporting Department of Defense,
U.S. Federal Government and Commercial client contracts. Ensuring proper revenue recognition and financial
• Cospoint, Deltek*PeopleSoft 8.0 • JD Edwards• SAP •MS Word, Excel, Adobe Writer, Cognos; OneView; OneGlobe
11/2005 – 06/2009 BEARINGPOINT – Atlanta, Georgia
• Reconciled accounts receivable and unapplied cash through inventory analysis of billed and unbilled balances
• Support Manager Directors and their clients accounts. Develop, construct and maintain ongoing business reporting for customers and management. Analyze trends, develop and generate customized reports for management to facilitate business decisions. Communicate contract information proactively to customers and management.
o Resolve a variety of contract problems and develop a solution as reference to the contracts policies and procedures for guidance.
o Frequently contact with clients and engagement team to ensure accurate, give advice and solution to complex issues until contract completion over the period of performance of the task order.
o Identify client bill rates and set up of Subcontractors with established MSA rates cards to ensure proper invoicing.
o Responsible for a full range of activities to ensure the profitability throughout a project’s lifecycle. Analyst project data, document financial performance, and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
o Processed Fixed Price Contracts, Cost Plus and Time and Material based upon the statement of work (SOW)
• Coordinated business operations and contracts management to meet monthly and quarterly deadlines.
• Provide on-going training and mentorship
• Prepared input data onto tracking tool of all contracts, GSA’S and Task Orders and signed contract’s
• Resolved client invoice issues and reconciliations.
• Worked with MD (Manager Director) to ensure accurate timing, coverage, quotes and discounting.
• Maintained contract files and manages archives.
• Executed contract data into monthly reports.
10/2001 – 11/2005 CORPORATE EXPRESS, A STAPLES COMPANY- Atlanta, Georgia
Accounts Payable Coordinator
• Provided direct support for processing day-to-day employee expense reports, supplier invoices,
and purchase orders (PO’s) for accuracy and appropriateness of expense coding and signature
• Performed full cycle accounts payable functions
• Processed multi-site and multi-state A/P functions
• Reconciled accrued General Ledger, monthly and supplier account statements
• Responded to internal & external customer inquiries of specific information &
emergency check requests
• Produced all month-end reporting requests ensuring accuracy and integrity of data
• Established Standard Operations Procedures (SOP) for all division expenses
• Acted as liaison between company and vendors resolving supplier problems or concerns
• Reviewed and processed invoices in high volume for compliance with the Company's
financial policies and procedures
• Input invoice into the A/P system matching with Purchase Order
• Accrued open invoices at month end
• Processed and set-up new vendor accounts validating W-9, 1099 and credit
• Processed drafts, cashier's checks, ACH and bank wire transfers
• Reviewed and processed recurring payments
• Provided training to other accounts payables personnel
• Knowledgeable of accounting principles and standards
Associate Degree licensed, Powder Springs Beauty College
Formal candidate for Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Taffie Fillingame Page 2