Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Manager
|Beth S. Amoapim
*** **** **** ** **- Apt #**** • Atlanta, GA 30308 ● Cell Phone: # (971) ***-**** ● Email: email@example.com
Objective: To obtain a challenging position with an innovative company where I can utilize my superior analytical, communication, and financial skills in the real estate and/or finance industries.
CORNERSTONE BANK Atlanta, GA
Independent Contractor- Loan Review Analyst October 2009-Present
• Hired on a temporary basis to review all loans on books for OTS November Audit.
• Reviewed and preformed new financial analysis on all loans assigned to be reviewed.
• Made recommendations and suggestions for poorly performing loans. Also suggested Risk Rating downgrades based on final conclusions from loan reviews.
• Underwrote and analyzed new SBA loans.
• Undertook new compliance projects.
ALBINA COMMUNITY BANK Portland, OR
Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Manager June 2008- June 2009
• Managed the day to day operations of $65MM commercial real estate portfolio (largest portfolio within the bank) in addition to daily reports, daily past dues on loans, and daily overdrawn customer accounts.
• Assisted highest volume Relationship Manager within company with maintaining contact with clients and resolving issues on a daily basis.
• Structured complex commercial real estate deals to benefit the bank and the customer, which involved pricing and determining ROA and ROE for each specific deal.
• Analyzed complex financial data and risk exposure to the bank. Then create credit displays related to new and renewal loan requests consisting of commercial real estate term loans, lines of credit, land development loans and construction loans. Analysis always included NOI, DSC, Cap Rate, etc for NOO/Investment properties.
• Meet with borrowers and potential clients on a weekly basis to understand their loan request needs.
• Performed annual term loan reviews, monitor compliance with loan agreement covenants, monitor and perform construction loan draws and budgets, monitors expiring lines reports and follow up as needed, assist with collateral substitutions, subordination requests and other change in terms requests, monitors past due and line tickler reports and monitor loan turnaround time standards.
• Presented all commercial loan requests to Management Loan Committee twice a week for initial approval, as well as final approval for restructured requests.
• Performed collateral analysis for large loans to determine current market value.
• Underwrote various types of SBA loans- both new requests and renewals.
• Cleaned up Commercial Portfolio Tickler list of financials due for borrowers from 15 pages to 1 in 2 months.
• Resolved high net worth individual’s issues/concerns with their loans or accounts with great service and efficiency.
• Completed a Collateral Analysis project for all loans over $500M in my portfolio (approx 35) in 1 month.
• Managed an extremely high volume of work – including various reports, loan requests, customer meetings, team meetings, etc.
• Executed several loan requests from the beginning to the end while Loan Officer was out sick on medical leave.
ACTION MORTGAGE Lake Oswego, OR
Construction Credit Analyst II Dec 2005- May 2008
• Analyzed complex financial data from building and development companies for construction loan support staff in order to make a recommendation with regard to major construction credits.
• After analysis, prepared credit write ups to Senior Loan Committee Standards for credits to be recommended.
• Participated in Senior Loan Committee presentations, functioning as the financial expert with regard to the particular credit, in conjunction with the Construction Loan Officer.
• Selected by the Vice President to be part of the Continuous Improvement Committee for maturing loan extension requests process.
• Co-managed reporting responsibilities to the branch/region to which assigned, as well as providing timely reports to the Regional VP, President of Action Mortgage Company, and the SVP-Chief Credit Officer of Sterling Savings Bank.
• Maintain tickler to ensure timely line renewals and to prevent unextended loan expirations.
• Implemented various process improvements to various procedures to expedite the credit decision.
• Took on 50% more work to accommodate during busy times and employee shortages.
• As team member of Continuous Improvement Committee for maturing loan extension requests implemented new streamlined process to for credit underwriting and approval and was chosen to give presentation to other analysts and Regional Managers.
• Learned credit process quickly and was able to work independently, and with little mistakes after just 1 month of training.
• Resolved complicated issues with loans in quick and resourceful manner to allow the loan to get approved.
SVA HEALTHCARE SERVICES, LLC Madison, WI
Personal Pay Specialist Mar 2005 to Sept 2005
• Provided medical billing, coding and reimbursement services to over 30 health care clients.
• Continually monitored and followed-up on client’s personal balances and insurance information.
• Worked, reviewed and maintained different accounts from bankruptcy, litigation, patients with no insurance, deceased patients, and payment plans.
• Called patients on a weekly basis to collect past due balances.
• Responsible for completing monthly reports for over 30 clients such as, aging and small balance write-offs.
• Spoke with over 175 patients per week to resolve complicated account and insurance issues.
• Identified and communicated problematic issues and trends found while working assigned daily tasks.
• Processed special projects as needed to resolve outstanding self pay balances.
• Received payment on over 85% of patients that I called to collect overdue balances on.
UGA/NASE/MEGA LIFE & HEALTH INSURANCE Madison, WI
Small Business Consultant Oct 2004 to Mar 2005
• Delivered oral and written presentations to small business/self employed clients for health insurance and various other business benefits.
• Designed and customized individual health insurance plans to meet the needs of clients.
• Attended weekly meetings for continued training on compliance, selling, and product knowledge.
• Prospected, marketed, generated leads for business development by arranging 10 appointments a week and determining clients needs through risk analysis/assessment.
• Collaborated with colleagues in organization on successful techniques for developing the business.
AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE Madison, WI
Accounting Specialist Aug 2004 to Oct 2004
• Researched and resolved match exceptions created by PeopleSoft.
• Audited expense reports based on electronic system criteria.
• Processed uploads to the AP system.
• Reviewed general ledger entry and ensured accuracy of data.
• Communicated non-compliance issues with employees and management
• Informed management of inconsistent infractions based on audit of expense report.
HOME SAVINGS BANK Madison, WI
Loan Processor II July 2002 to January 2004
• Ordered appraisals, credit reports, and preliminary title information needed for processing new loans including refinances, purchases, veteran, construction, and state economic loans.
• Researched missing data for loan closings.
• Analyzed and updated credit scores and debts using underwriting software.
• Prepared certified mortgages and recorded assignments to sell loans to secondary market investor.
• Adjusted to higher processing demand during mortgage rate interest boom by processing 60 new loans a week on a part-time basis.
• Aided in decision making with vice president of lending to streamline more efficient processing systems
during the merging of mortgage loan departments
Education: University of Wisconsin - Madison Madison, WI
B.A. in Economics
• Area of concentration: real estate, accounting/ finance, and risk management.
• Current/active member of Family Partner Committee for Habitat for Humanity
• Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity building homes
• Selected to participate in real estate/finance summer trip to Vietnam and Hong Kong
with University of Wisconsin - Madison Business School - Summer 2000
• Multi-Cultural Resident Housing Assistant - 1998-2000
• Moody’s RiskAnalyst software
• Tax Analysis Software
• Kroll Factual Data- for Business Credit reports
• Equifax and Experian Software
• Patriot Act and OFAC Software
• Various proprietary accounting software
• Fiserv Navigator and Director software
• Bakerhill Software
• Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Fiserv – Easy Lender Mortgage for Windows, Easy Lender Consumer for Windows, Loan Prospector
• Notary Public in State of Oregon
• Commission Sales (Nordstrom: Oct 2005- March 2007, Marshall Fields: Nov 1999-Sept
• Advanced Accounting skills (through experience and classroom knowledge)
• Customer Service Skills
• Strong Financial Analysis skills
• Previously licensed Insurance Agent for Life and Health in the state of Wisconsin
• Excellent communication & negotiation skills- both verbally and written
Available upon request
Similar ResumesBrenda's Resume/Vendor Management
- brenda, ariba, contractual, reserves, sap, packard,...Portfolio Manager and Investment Strategist
- cfa, finra, hedge, annuity, directional, futures,...Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Manager
- ofac, moody, commercial real estate,...Residential Counselor
- caretakers, marriage, isp, christina, atlanta ga,...Senior Commercial Real Estate Manager
- estate manager, leather, trainees, hvac, dfw,...Commercial Real Estate Professional
- estimator, commercial real estate, commercial real,...REO Asset Manager Available!
- multifamily, managment, asset manager, underwriter,...Acquisition, Entitlements,Developement and Construction Management
- monterey, wastewater treatment plant,...Desktop support
India, Chennai, TR
- windows system administrator, windows system, sccm,...Portfolio Manager / Credit Analyst
Bradley Beach, NJ
- glen, appraisal, windsor, credit analyst,...