|INTERNET & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEER WITH WIDE KNOWLEDGE IN TECHNICAL SUPPORT, MANAGEMENT, SALES & ACCOUNTS
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Job Title: Manager-Technical Support
Phone: (647) *** ****
Seeking a challenging opportunity in Business Consultant, Business Development, Technical Support/Desktop support/Helpdesk with market leaders in Network management, telecommunications and infotech industry, where skills and knowledge in the proven field can be enhanced and advanced.
• Excellent Management, Monitoring and Troubleshooting of Security systems in Data center and telecom industry.
• Experience in XSLT Translation, Data Modeling and XML Formatting plus translation.
• Very good Knowledge of Cabling in Coax and Fiber optics in terms of Testing, Terminating and Patching during degree program.
• Had worked in Environmental sensitive systems, Servers, SQL Servers and Database.
• Demonstrated good knowledge of VOIP, wireless networking and security, network simulators and network traffic analysis software.
• Instrumental in working with several market leaders in the U.K in the area of sales and marketing.
• Internet Protocols in Details, System Worked on IP stream / Data Stream, LLU MPF/SMPF, LNS server, Cisco 10k server, BT E-co, BT wholesale, CCS and NEO, redbacks, VPN, OPAL, Gemma Portal, Trio, PSTN faults, BMC Remedy and its Application suites, Siebel, Fusion, and Network Information Management System, Wireless Tools.
• Well-versed in graphics & animation software, various Operating systems, protocols ,Internet Security and Management Techniques.
• Msc Engineering(Internet, Telecommunication and Multimedia Engineering), London Southbank University, London, United Kingdom, 2006
Details: Advanced technology 2G & 3G, Pool Handling, Antenna Implementation and Telecom Network Design, Internet Protocols with Unix/Linux and Windows System, Research planning and Management, Data Communication Theory, Wireless Communication and advance Network, Movie and Advertisement creation with advanced multimedia tools, Load balancer.
• Post Graduation Diploma (Business Administration), College of IT & E-Commerce, London, United Kingdom, 2005.
Details: Secondary Program for MBA Marketing & Finance, International Marketing: International Marketing plus one from: Integrated Marketing Communications, Global Logistics and Operations Management, Market Driven Marketing, Finance: Corporate Finance, Financial Management of International Business, International Banking: International Banking plus one from: Bank Value and Performance, Bank Lending and Credit Risk, International HRM: International Employment Relations, International Strategic Personnel and Development.
• Bachelor of Computer Applications (Computer Science)
Manager/Business Consultant, Talk Talk Group LTD, London
March 2008- April 2012
Tools Used: BMC Remedy, Trio, Siebel, CRM, NIM, Raffles, Static IP, Active Directory, Opal, BT open reach, BT Wholesale, Avaya telephonic System, Cisco Servers 10X
• Provides high customer satisfaction and assisting Telecom administrators with:
• Technical Manager for 3rd line IPTV, Broadband, telephone Services and their operations like billing, retention and provisioning.
• Get Daily updates about Team from Team Managers and give them target weekly basis accordingly, Effective coaching support for a group of Team Managers, and 200+ consultants globally.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction rate by taking ownership of customer problem and build meaningful relationship with customer as well clients.
• Escalate problem in right department and get solution for that.
• Develop annual budget in line with departmental/corporate objectives. Optimize use of available resources to generate objectives/desired results by forecasting, deploying, monitoring and controlling.
• Develop a sales management plan that leverages a revenue generating culture focused on delivering world class customer service. Develop strategies and tactics that support open, timely and consistent communications throughout the centre.
• Oversee and ensure the effective administration of workforce planning and hiring.
• Development of the operation’s technical engineering and operations plan and preparation for the business launch.
• Responsible for ongoing management of the network including installation, operations, and maintenance of the central office and customer premise equipment. Meet or exceed service-related objectives.
• Responsible for the maintenance and operation of all technical equipment within the communications organization.
• Oversee the coordination with cable personnel and technical management on all activities relating to network operations.
• Supervise and establish performance objectives for subordinate staff. Monitor performance and take corrective action as required.
• Establish technical requirements, service levels and procedures, and implementation plans for major network elements.
• Develop/manage local operations including methods and procedures, budgets and training requirements.
• Interface with all outside agencies regarding the operation
• Supervise operations and related technical personnel.
• Provide high level customer support to assist with ISP products.
• Provide leadership and direction to implement the strategic initiatives or direction set by Regional Operations Directors and General Manager.
• Other tools Used e.g. PLSQL, Oracle Database, JAVA API.
Technical Support Engineer, Pipex UK Ltd, London
July 2007- Mar 2008
Tools Used: BMC Remedy, Trio, Siebel, CRM, NIM, Raffles, Static IP, Active Directory, Opal, BT open reach, BT Wholesale
• Technical Support Engineer for 3rd line IPTV, Broadband and telephone Services and project Management.
• Get Daily updates about Team from Team Managers and provide them necessary support.
• Providing support in IP stream / Data Stream, LLU MPF/SMPF, LNS server, Cisco 10k server, BT E-co, BT wholesale, CCS and NEO, redbacks, VPN, OPAL, Gemma Portal, PSTN faults.
• Tools using CRM, Remedy, Siebel, Fusion, Trio and Network Information Management System and other tools.
• Tools using VM Ware applications ( DRS & ESX, Fault Tolerance), SQL Server 200X
• Detail knowledge about BMC REMEDY and its application suites (installation ,implementation, Troubleshooting and testing)
• Use of Unix/Linux Commands, knowledge of Shell Script.
• Generate BAU & KPI report on daily/weekly/Monthly basis.
• Working with team to resolves issues around service delivery of Pipex products with new processes and flows.
• Escalation point for Pipex contact centers.
• To adhere to all Pipex Safety and Security Policies.
• Resolve customer incidents within product SLA parameters.
• To provide support to outage management process.
• Ensure Customer satisfaction at all times.
• Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and internal departments to ensure faults are progressed and resolved within SLA.
• Be proactive in identifying potential areas of development in Pipex procedures.
• Support the management and development in Pipex by taking part in workshops and liaising with other teams.
• Other tools Used e.g. PLSQL, Oracle Database, JAVA API.
• Networking activities like manage Load Balancer, Wireless tools, Remotely Support Tools.
Technical support Engineer, Wipro India Ltd
Feb 2007 to June 2007
• Technical Support Engineer for Desktop, Laptop and Wireless Network.
• Installation, implementation and testing for all Highly maintain equipments (E.g router, Servers and Switches) located on different sites and provide them necessary support remotely.
• Tools Used BMC Remedy, Siebel, SAP, MS Exchange, Active Directory.
• LAN/WAN Design & Support, Fiber Optic Technologies and Data Networking Implementation.
• IP Technologies, Digital and Optical Cross Connects, Network Integration, Management Systems (EMS/NMS), etc.
• Knowledge of Integrated Customer Management System (ICMS), other billing and provisioning platforms such as NMS/EMS.
• Teamwork, leadership, negotiation, analysis, and communication.
• Project management, people management, systems design, implementation, technical support, commissioning, training, troubleshooting, etc.
KEY PROJECTS University Final Year Project, London,UK (Masters)
Environment: Windows, Linux, Ethereal Software,TCP/IP protocol
Description: Traffic Characterization of Common Web Browsing Behaviour
University Final Year Project, India, (Bachelors)
Environment: Linux, System Programming in C and C++
Description: To introduce the new Shell in Linux by using the programming in C and C++
Similar ResumesEngineer Experience Customer Service Engineering
Lake Oswego, OR - engineer, electronics, field service,...Engineer Experience Technical Support Work Software
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - dubai, mumbai, singh, ccna, mcse, engineer, linux,...Internal Audit Manager
United States - template, medical device, device, sap, sox,...Manager Systems Developer Business Technician
United States - developer, systems administrator, web developer,...Engineer Software Development Project Driver Experience
United States - embedded, 3g, engineer, driver, device,...Software Engineer System Administrator Management
India, hyderbad, AP - vmware, system administrator, cisco, engineer,...Engineer Customer Service Software Server Information Technology
Newark, CA - engineer, fiber, data center, optic, fiber optic,...Tech Support Manager
United States - help desk, systems administrator, engineer, desk,...Desktop Deployment Engineer
Jersey City, NJ - application support, scom, sccm, vtl, xen, wds,...Engineer Management Customer Service Technical Support
Canada, Brampton - network operations, vm ware, meaningful, plsql,...
engineer resumes in Markham, ON, Canada
sap resumes in Markham, ON, Canada
security resumes in Markham, ON, Canada
java resumes in Markham, ON, Canada
engineer resumes in Toronto, ON, Canada
united kingdom resumes
bmc remedy resumes