FRIEDA A. FRAWLEY
Arvada, Colorado 80007 email@example.com
More that 16 years of experience performing ISO 9000 and 9001 audits and providing training classes as a lead auditor. Excellent skills in creating and organizing departments, programs and systems to allow operations to run smoothly and efficiently. Strong background in quality management, sales administration, documentation and engineering change processes.
• Performed yearly, in-depth internal audits to ensure United Foam’s on-going ISO certification.
• Streamlined the internal audit program and enhanced the documentation to reflect the current processes, which significantly improved the team’s perception of ISO 9001.
• Designed and taught ISO training classes for all employees.
• Created a Quality Review Board, which analyzed customer complaints and provided an effect means of determining the root cause of issues.
• Led the Wellness Committee through a successful wellness/exercise challenge. After investigating alternatives for the annual health fair, arranged for a 9 Health Fair, which provided increased benefits and health awareness to the employees at no additional cost to the company.
UNITED FOAM, (formerly E.N. Murray), Denver, Colorado 11/02- 8/10
• Managed quality activities in production.
• Performed internal ISO 9001 audits.
• Lead and presented quality information for the Management Review Meetings.
• Tracked, analyzed, participated in and reported on problem solving for CAR’s and SCAR’s.
• Maintained both customer surveys and external audits.
• Worked with suppliers on quality enhancement.
• Member of the safety committee.
SUN MICROSYSTEMS, EDUCATION, Broomfield, Colorado 2/98-11/01
Quality Program Manager (10/00-11/01)
QA-QC Supervisor2 (8/99-10/00)
QA-QC Supervisor1 (2/98-8/99)
• Performed internal ISO 9000 audits as a lead auditor throughout Sun.
• Prepared and presented ISO awareness quality training to all employees.
• Organized and led a multi-functional task force to establish a customer complaint and customer satisfaction analysis program.
• Developed several quality recognition programs for centers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
EXABYTE CORPORATION, Boulder, Colorado 8/91-10/97
Quality Analyst (1996-1997)
• Performed internal ISO audits as a lead auditor for the entire company.
• Established and delivered ISO 9000 training to more than 500 employees.
Contract Administration Manager (1995-1996)
• Managed ISO requirements for sales and marketing.
• Established, documented and managed overall sales and marketing support processes, utilizing Oracle, rebates, programs, pricing amendments, reporting and credits.
Sales Administration Supervisor (1993-1995)
• Supervised three departments consisting of 12 employees with various responsibilities including review and approval of engineering changes; notification to internal and external customers of changes; maintenance of a contract database which included pricing and contract information; and amending contracts as necessary.
Engineering Change Notification Coordinator (1991-1993)
• Researched, input and maintained the database for notifying internal and external customers of engineering changes.
COBE CARDIOVASCULAR, INC., Arvada, Colorado 1976-1991
Documentation Control Specialist, Cardiovascular (1987-1991)
• Managed Engineer Change Orders for several product lines. Created customer drawings on AUTOCAD for three product lines.
• Performed initial data entry and maintenance for bill of material structures on the ASK MANMAN MRP II database. Updated red line changes to prints using AUTOCAD and Word Perfect.
• Created and maintained monthly graphs for production trending and training aids.
• Interfaced data between PC and the ASK MANMAN MRP II database.
Sample Builder, Critical Care (1986-1987)
• Verified correct configuration of custom drawings and drew prints for new product configurations.
• Built prototypes for doctor’s review, and developed production costing.
• Worked closely with production, engineering and quality to ensure all customer requirements were met.
• Trained sales force in proper methods of obtaining custom product configurations.
Quality Control Inspector, CML (1985-1986)
• Performed sample inspections at various stages in manufacturing of the heart-lung machine.
• Audited processes for compliance to procedures.
• Performed overall surveillance of area for conformance with regulatory requirements.
• Maintained device history documentation and label control.
Production, Critical Care (1976-1979, 1982-1985)
• Supported engineering in prototype process development. Selected to work on a team to develop flow process manufacturing lines to limit the work in process and aid in quality standards.
o Auditor/Lead Auditor of Quality Systems Course, Perry Johnson, Inc.
o Process Quality Improvement Training, Quality Leadership Consulting
o Interaction Management Program, Front Range Community College
o Quality System Assessment and Auditing, Victoria Group Course
o ISO 9000 Interpretation & Application, Victoria Group Course
o Producing Results with Others, Social Style Concepts
o High School Education, Jefferson County, Colorado
Skilled in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, StarOffice, E-mail and Internet
Project Manager Marketing
TX - qa qc, qc inspector, qc, inspector, pages, qa,...
Saudi Arabia, Medina, Al Madinah Province - qa qc, qc, eng, civil engineers, ts, asphalt,...
India - qa qc, qc inspector, qc, inspector,...
Quality Control Manager
Duluth, GA - qa qc, inspector, qa, qc, gmp, plant, food safety,...
QA/QC Engineer/Inspector(Civil) 10 Yrs Experiences In Road And Utility
Qatar - qa qc, qc, civil, substation, qa, surveyor, aramco,...
Houston, TX - qa qc, qc inspector, qc, inspector, qa, dcs,...
Project Manager Engineer
Aurora, CO - qa qc, mep, estimator, qc, qa, pmp, provide,...