*** ******** ****** ***** ********, Illinois 60090 firstname.lastname@example.org: 847-***-****
Educational professional who loves to teach primary age children. Particular strengths include:
- Creative teaching
-Patience with primary age group
-Communicating with parents
-Trilingual in English, Farsi and Hebrew
Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, Illinois
Bachelor of Arts, Major, Early Childhood Education,
Minor, Psychology, 2006
Oakton Community College, Des Plaines, Illinois,
Associates degree, Fine Arts
Certified in Early Childhood Education (type 04), 2006
Kindercare, Preschool teacher
September, 2008- November, 2010
-Develop and implement lesson plans.
-Maintain communication with families of children.
-Provide a creative and supportive atmosphere.
-Teach foreign languages.
Moriah Early Childhood center
2007- 2008, Preschool teacher
-Develop and implement lesson plans for 32 students ages three to five.
-Co-lead classroom with two additional teachers.
-Maintain communication with parents, developing positive relationships
between home and school.
Bureau of Jewish Education, Congregation Beth Hillel, Wilmette, Illinois
-Supervised 17 three-year old children at summer day camp.
-Created camp curriculum.
-Wrote daily and weekly newsletter to parents.
-Prepared play area and camp materials prior to the children’s arrival.
Washington school, Waukegan, Illinois
September 2006- December 2006 Student Teacher
-Prepared and applied lesson plans for 22 second grade students in the
subjects of math, science, reading and social studies
Congregation B’nai Tikvah, Deerfield, Illinois
2004-2005, Preschool Teacher
- Prepared classroom and materials.
-Interacted with children through play and conversation.
-Communicated with the parents of sixteen students daily.
-Regularly conducted the curriculum.
-Adjusted school curriculum regularly base on the needs of the students.
Congregation Beit Haverim, Vernon Hills, Illinois
1999-2005, Hebrew Teacher and Tutor
-Privately tutor children individually between the ages of 8 and 14 in
-Prepared students for Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
-Taught reading, writing, conversational Hebrew and Jewish studies to ten children ages eight to fourteen
Similar ResumesManagement Experience Time Professional Center
- farsi, ali, urdu, russian, reliability, illinois,...banquet-aide server position
- farsi, banquet, registered, dietary, dental, aide,...Administrative / Data Entry
Fort Hood, TX
- johnny, painter, amanda, inspector, foreman, hood,...Customer Service New York Management Front Desk
- roland, farsi, matt, lawyers, casting, fashion,...Armed Security Position
- cable technician, armed security, coaches,...New York Assistant Cover Letter Technician Director
- ubs, dammam, security clearance, caldwell, et, di,...Sr. Project Manager
San Diego, CA
- digitizer, cultural advisor, linguist, titan,...Quality Control Entry Level Technician Maintenance
- dyncorp, sheetmetal, powerplant, ndt,...Education and Training Coordinator
- moderator, narrative, ranked, mos, microphone,...Sunday School Teacher
- teacher, teaching, adult, eastern, graduate,...