A Peary Court, Key West, Florida 33040619.***.****
Highly motivated, versatile, and exceptionally skilled professional, offering immeasurable success in ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time and within projected cost. Possess stellar reputation in mentoring team members while maintaining high ethical and quality standards, professional demeanor, and a cooperative attitude. Show competency in addressing various issues and concerns to effect dramatic improvements in efficiency, productivity, and business processes toward successful attainment of organizational goals. Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and extremely capable to multitask in a fast-paced environment with dedication to superior service and operational excellence. Currently possess active Security Clearance.
- Trend and Variance Analysis
- Continuous Process and Performance Improvement
- Risk Assessments and Business Modeling
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Interpersonal and Public Speaking Skills
- Leadership, Training and Team Building
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Quality Control and Production Standardization
- Articulate Oral and Written Communication
- Problem Resolution and Decision Making
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: 2011–PRESENT
~ Hodges University, Naples, FL, USA (GPA 4.00)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT: 2010–2011
~ Hodges University, Naples, FL, USA (GPA: 3.80)
Graduated magna cum laude
ASSOCIATE OF ARTS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: 2007–2009
~ University of Maryland University College, Sigonella, Sicily, Italy (GPA: 3.56)
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Certification/Green Belt Training, Sigonella, Sicily, Italy: 2009
Naval Leadership Training, Jacksonville, FL, USA: 2007
Aircrew Survival Equipmentman “A” School, Pensacola, FL, USA: 2004
Oxygen Systems Component Testing: Oxygen Regulator, SKU, LOX Converter, and Oxygen Component Repair
Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) Group Fitness Instructor
MILITARY EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
UNITED STATES NAVY ~ JACKSONVILLE, FL & SIGONELLA, SICILY: 2004–2010
Sigonella Parachute Rigger/Shop Supervisor–Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department (AIMD) 2008-2010
Mess Deck Supervisor 2008
Second Shift Supervisor/Shop Quality Assurance Representative 2004-2008
- Honored as “Junior Sailor of the Quarter” and selected as the top-performing team member.
- Achieved the “Navy Achievement Medal” for displaying exceptional performance and dedication.
- Received numerous Navy Letters of Commendation for outstanding professionalism, coordination and management of work center, along with initiative and loyal dedication to duty.
- Obtained a Letter of Commendation from Rear Admiral Hueber and selected as top sailor of the command during the 3rd quarter of 2009.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
AVIATION MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS
- Displayed unsurpassed expertise in working in Life Support Equipment and Parachute Rigging Department.
- Pivotal in maintaining and upholding the quality of 80 parachute assemblies and 50 sets of flight equipment.
- Performed general support maintenance on all parachutes, textile components, and other airdrop equipment.
- Singlehandedly managed the completion of inspection of life support equipment.
- System administrator of production software for military based production management systems
SUPERVISION, TRAINING, AND TEAM BUILDING
- Spearheaded and mentored a team of 12 in daily food service aboard the USS Enterprise.
- Facilitated monthly training to develop personnel competencies while achieving the highest level of potential.
- Delegated to staff daily duties and responsibilities, workload prioritization, established training timelines, monitored employee proficiencies
- Collaboratively worked with diverse team to achieve an efficient and pleasant dining experience.
INSTRUCTION AND LEARNING GOALS ACHIEVEMENT
- Enhanced public speaking skills and initiated the development of effective communication of students.
- Served as group lead and provided strategic direction to 30 elementary school students.
- Delivered informative lectures concerning animal adaptation and lead groups in zoo exploration.
- Rendered high level of assistance in creating long-term productivity goals to ensure the readiness of a rotating asset pool.
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT AND RECORDKEEPING
- Primarily held responsible for constant rotating stock.
- Established and implemented organizational policies toward fulfillment of daily production goals.
- Fulfilled expanded responsibilities, such as updating logs and lectures and conducting annual shop self-audits to ensure program compliance.
- Dealt with the Logistics Department to ensure the timely arrival of critical supplies.
- Maintained and processed approximately 90+ records on a bi-weekly basis.
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
- Built and cultivated long-term quality relationships with customers to provide total satisfaction as well as to generate sales and new business opportunities.
- Maintained frequent interaction with customers to provide prompt response to inquiries concerning products and services, as well as to address and resolve complaints under time constraints.
Parachute Rigger/Quality Assurance Representative ~ Sikorsky Aerospace Maintenance, Key West FL 2010–Present
Spin Instructor ~ MWR Group Fitness Instructor, Key West FL 2008–2011
Shoe Sales Associate ~ Dillard’s, Chandler AZ 2003–2004
Day Camp Volunteer ~ Phoenix Zoo, Phoenix AZ 2003
Military Veteran RE-R1 Honorable Discharge