*** ******* **** ********, ******** 40475
Regional Plant / Sales Manager
Multi Unit Operations Management
Light Industrial Manufacturing
A highly talented Manufacturing Sales Representative with powerful experience in communicating with Industrial Customers, generating new sales opportunities, making cold calls, and developing new businesses within an existing territory; delivering the highest levels of Customer Service as well as building long lasting Customer Relationships.
• More than 15 years experience in the manufacturing industry
• Uncommon energy, enthusiasm, drive and self motivation
• Exceptional passion for building relationships in an autonomous sales position
• In-depth ability to understand the needs of customers, negotiate prices and close deals
• Remarkable ability to learn and adapt to required tasks
• Profound ability to perform at the highest levels in a fast-paced environment
• Superior understanding of Lasers, CNC Plasma, Saws, Shear, and Press Brakes
• Excellent written and verbal sales communication skills
Global Fasteners (2009-present)
Outside Sales Representative-Consultant Richmond, Kentucky
Generate leads by cold calling local businesses, profiling clients and effectively presenting products to enhance the work place. Network extensively with clients to build successful business to business relationships, negotiate terms, close sales, and write contracts.
Harbor Steel & Supply Corporation (1993-2008)
Regional Manager Lexington, Kentucky 1999-2008
Provided executive leadership for a profitable $34 million steel service center with two facilities
exceeding profitability: (Lexington, KY& Prichard WV)
Promoted to General Manager and relocated to lead operations with full responsibility for bottom-line factors; including long range goals, and facility product management. Oversaw one outside regional sales manager with daily contact on sales and responsibilities, three outside sales representatives, five inside sales representatives, and 70 employees. Dynamic inside sales representative surpassing 30% of facility total gross sales. Redefined organizational structure; oversaw all major pricing contracts and purchases.
Maintained ISO 9001:2000 certification. Successfully maintained employee and customer retention/satisfaction.
Increased annual company revenue by 278% and increased profits over a 9 ½ year span.
Generate revenue by identifying and qualifying potential contract accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; building account relationships.
Analyze sales statistics; prepare reports; and handle administrative duties, such as scheduling appointments and making travel plans.
Achieved extraordinary market share and revenue with results leading to a new branch in Prichard, WV in 2007.
Research new and existing products and monitor the sales, prices, and products of competitors.
Results-driven Plant Manager with expertise in Multi-Unit Operations eager to support a
progressive organization in maximizing productivity, efficiency and bottom-line.
General Manager Holland, Michigan 1996-1999
Promoted to General Manager of the Holland facility to hold full responsibility for inside and outside contract negotiations. Managed total business operations with oversight of 15 employees while
maintaining large customer base.
Update job knowledge by tracking emerging trends in steel commodities; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
Increased plant size and personnel two fold in three years.
Increased plant sales and profit from $2.0 million to $4.5 million during tenure.
Inside Sales Associate Muskegon, Michigan 1993-1996
Quota-surpassing inside sales representative with a history of negotiating internal contracts and exceeding employer expectations. Used consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objectives, build relationships and turn cold conversing into sales.
Build sales opportunities by establishing a marketing presence; preparing strategic sales plans; developing leads.
Initiate sale call process by analyzing and qualifying opportunities; exploring and building
Develop sales by making initial presentation; explaining product features and benefits;
Ottawa Area Vocational Center
(mig, tig, arc and gas welding)
ISO 9001:2000 compliance
Blue Print Reading
Similar ResumesSteel Sales
- usaf, fabricators, forging, poly, salesman, crane,...Steel Worker
- molten, ore, furnaces, sample, bobcat, furnace,...Engineer Mechanical Sales Manufacturing Project
Canada, Mississauga, ON
- cnc programmer, applying, combination, fibre,...Steel Estimator and Sales Manager
- johns, wm, estimator, precast, shear, fabricator,...Plant Manager / Operations Manager / Steel Fabrication & Manufacturing
- mechanical engineers, kankakee, site engineer,...CURRICULLUM- VITAE
India, Meerut, UP
- 6i, excise, oracle 10g, oracle developer, till, pf,...Developer Engineer Software Project Management
- d2k, involved, 6i, lpa, pl sql developer, jan, 11g,...Experienced Loss Prevention Manager
- tots, makeup, toys, cash handling, greeter, cctv,...Customer Service Director Data Entry Assistant
- ehs, loan processor, toys, childhood, teacher,...Customer Service Administrative Assistant Human Resources
Coon Rapids, MN
- avon, paralegal, oracle, rapids, attorney,...