Muhammad Fahad Masood
E-Mail: email@example.com • Contact Numbers: Cell +92(0)302*******
To get a responsible and challenging job in a dynamic learning organization offering career growth, professional grooming and vigorous exposure. I possess a keen interest in learning along with qualities of leadership and hard work.
• MBA level IT professional with nearly four years of Telecommunications and Vendor experience who provides top-notch service, sets high standards, and exceeds expectations.
• Understanding of major business processes, business support systems, operations support systems
• Comprehensive business/ technical skill set and expertise in business process automation/ management, process improvement, systems integration, requirements analysis, workflow design, project management, process modeling, testing/ quality assurance, database management systems, enterprise datawarehouse solutions, datawarehouse administrator, telecom billing system configurations, BAR services and vendor relationship.
• Proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions.
• Customer-focused performer who is committed to quality in every task – from personal interaction with coworkers and users to high level of service provided to company/ customer.
• Valued contributor who performs confidently and effectively under pressure and thrives on challenge.
• Excellent communicator with proven analytical skills and good listener.
• Enthusiastic learner who quickly grasps new concepts and technical skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Key Competencies Gained Through MBA IT/ Technical Skills Tools/ Software & Technologies
Market Intelligence/ Support/ Strategy Enterprise Datawarehouse Concepts/ Solutions TeraData V12
Competitive Analysis Telecom Billing System Configurations Geneva (Convergys Billing System)
Niche Marketing BAR Solution Siebel (Oracle’s CRM Solution)
Sales Support Analytical Reporting Microsoft SQL Server & Reporting Services
Positioning Strategies Business file formation Solution Net Vault
Public Relations Project & Vendor Management Doc1 business solution
Product Development Quality Assurance Management TRM (Teradata CRM solution)
SME Development Systems Integration HTML/ ASP, SPS, C++, VB.net
Professional Services Consultant, Manages Services, Teradata – Global Consultants, Jul 2010 to Present
• Data warehouse administration and performing operations like user creation, ETL support, BAR management, space management etc.
• Interacting with overseas and local clients via different communication channels and providing them with required support within agreed SOA
• Handling Client calls for product info. & Technical support
• Conduct onsite or remote installations, trainings of the respective product and troubleshooting
• Conduct RnD for the upcoming changes in the system
Billing Analyst, IT-Billing, Mobilink GSM, an ORASCOM TELECOM Company, Sep 2007 to May 2010
Team: Post-Paid operations (Sep 2007 to Jan 2009), Team Lead Operations (July 2008 to Jan 2009)
• Handle the DOC1 business file system solution
• Gather, design requirements and deploying the new changes in the system and conduct e2e testing
• Generation of bill run reports used for analysis and share them with external teams
• Implementing tariffs and value added services on postpaid billing system – Geneva
• Handle queries on daily basis from customer services
• Automation of daily routine tasks
Team: Billing Quality Assurance (Feb 2009 to Dec 2009)
• Analysis on integration of Seibel (CRM) and Geneva billing system
• Automation of the processess of data validation, verification and trend monitoring in Billing System
• Extraction of different reports from DWH (Teradata)
• Ensuring quality checks in all areas of retail billing
• Prepare different incidents exposure reports
• Key role in sourcing of Settler (Interconnect), Geneva (Postpaid), and IN (Prepaid) Billing Systems in Data Warehouse
• Perform gap analyses based on current configuration/functionality versus new requirements
• Defining and implementing Standard Operating Procedures at departmental level
• Perform post-implementation audit after every completed project
Team: Prepaid Operations (Jan 2010 to May 2010)
• Implementation and management of existing and new tariffs and value added services in Generic Tariff Tool (IN @vantage)
• Implementing international roaming tariffs for voice and text calls on Siemens IN @vantage
• Coordination with Customer Services regarding Prepaid Billing Customer Information Queries
• Customer Service Intern, Muslim Commercial Bank, Garden Town Branch, Lahore, Jul 2004 to Aug 2004
• IT Analyst, DWH-IS, Mobilink, Lahore, Aug 2006 to Oct 2006
• IT Analyst, IT-Integration, Mobilink, Lahore, Feb 2007 to May 2007
• Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Majors Marketing, IBA Punjab Univeristy, Pakistan, 2009-2011*
• Bachelor of Computer Science (BS. Computer Science), Nuces-Fast, Pakistan, 2003-2007
Trainings Online Trainings on Teradata University
TeraData Factory, 2010
Introdution to Business Object, 2011
Culture of Excellence, 2008 Basic overview of Teradata tools & utilities
Configuring & Using Teradata Viewpoint
Teradata SQL wbt (Basic 7 Advanced)
Planning & Managing Projects – ESI International, 2008 Introduction to teredata databases
Understanding our Business – Mobilink Technical, 2008
Creativity at work place, 2009
Microsoft SQL Server & .Net 2005, 2006
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• On Spot Recognition Award, Feb 2008: On Spot Performance Recognition’ by Director IT- Retail Billing (PMCL) for working on CR-80
• On Spot Recognition Award, Nov 2008: On Spot Performance Recognition’ by Manager IT-Retail Billing (PMCL) for working on Wimax project
• Achievement Award, Feb 2009: Awarded by Manager IT-Billing for conducting training of billing system for customer services team
• Promotion, Mar 2010: Promoted to the level of Associate I from Associate II
• Playing sports i.e. Cricket, Hockey
• Watching sports
• Watching movies, listening to music
• Will be provided on request
• Online Profile: http://pk.linkedin.com/pub/muhammad-fahad-masood/21/704/3b7
United States - teradata, etl, sep, programmer, bo, developer,...
United States - mp, teradata, ncr, troubleshooting, dennis,...
United States - etl, informatica, teradata, hadoop, data analysis,...
United States - teradata, mp, dennis, vmware, jeffrey, hardware,...
United States - teradata, mp, jeffrey, dennis, vmware, hardware,...
Technical Support Analyst
Columbia, SC - teradata, analyst, emc, linux, hadoop, sc,...
United States - etl, informatica, architect, developer,...