Objective: Seeking an outside sales/business development position.
California State University, Long Beach, Bachelor of Arts in Communications
California State University, Long Beach, Minor in Business Administration
● Accomplished software and advertising professional with history of exceeding sales targets.
● Natural inclination to look at existing processes in a new light, often resulting in the generation of new revenue streams.
● Driven to find mutually-beneficial solutions using a consultative approach, including proactive questioning to determine current issues and motivators.
● Excellent presentation skills with the goal of making the solution as accessible and easy-to-understand as possible.
● Disciplined and determined hunter who is adept at time management and balancing differing priorities.
FieldConnect, Irvine, CA October 2011-February 2012
FieldConnect develops field management software for Sage Timberline Office & Enterprise, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains & Solomon. Responsible for generating new East Coast accounts through cold calls, webinars and online software demos.
● Averaged over 75 outbound calls per day.
● Daily activity and opportunity pipeline in Salesforce.com double sales team’s average.
Nett Solutions, Aliso Viejo, CA April 2011-September 2011
Nett Solutions is a search engine management agency for Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Nett Solutions sells guaranteed Top 3 sponsored site listings to advertisers. Responsible for generating new business through networking, cold calls and email campaigns.
● Ranked #2 out of 19 account executives in revenue generated.
● Averaged over 100 outbound emails and phone calls per day.
● Spearheaded outside sales efforts.
Fishhook Media and Legal MD, Costa Mesa, CA December 2009-April 2011
Founded Fishhook Media as an advertising agency to buy TV and radio media for Legal MD, which produced Spanish-based advertising aimed at generating personal injury and worker’s compensation inquiries for participating attorneys.
● Raised all required capital for both start-ups.
● Incorporated both companies, built websites and produced marketing materials.
● Hired media personnel, overseeing ad production and media buys.
● Secured all clients, generating $100,000 per month in revenue.
Walker Advertising, Los Angeles, CA January 2008–October 2009
Walker Advertising produces both English and Spanish TV and radio ads aimed at generating legal inquiries for participating attorneys. Walker Advertising is the largest Spanish advertiser in the US. Responsible for generating new business in Southern California and expanding into Northern California.
● Consistently exceeded sales goals (127% of plan during tenure).
● Initiated mass-tort, class action, and custom advertising programs focused on large firms and high-dollar contracts.
● Hired and trained new appointment dialers and screeners.
Legal Options, Los Angeles, CA July 2001-October 2007
Legal Options is a national legal advertising company that advertises on television in over 100 markets in over 40 states. Responsible for opening new markets and fill existing markets.
● Consistently exceeded sales goals (119% of plan during tenure), Top 2 revenue producer.
● Traveled US full-time presenting television advertising services to personal injury attorneys.
● Opened approximately 25 new markets.
Integral Business Computing, Costa Mesa, CA June 1994-May 2001
Senior Account Executive
IBC developed reservation and inventory software for the travel and tourism industry. Responsible for developing new business, training, and software implementation.
● Was instrumental in increasing revenue approx. 200% between 1996 and 2000.
● Average sale was $490,000, with several in excess of one million.
● Targeted and secured as customers large operators such as Finnair, Catalina Flyer and VIA Rail.
● Responsible for timely response to all RFPs.
● Responsible for overseeing nine software implementations.