Fontana, CA *****
• Systems development and implementation to include: agency planning to set and achieve strategic goals; focusing organizational resources to create and achieve positive future; organizational design to focus resources and effectively manage programs.
• Personnel and volunteer management to include: interviewing, hiring, supervision including evaluations, disciplinary procedures and terminations.
• Financial skills to include developing and managing budgets; business planning; compliance with government grant regulations;; negotiation of financial resources.
• Collaboration to include developing relationships to achieve program and organizational excellence.
• Working knowledge and substantial experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
• Strong verbal skills to include; public speaking; ability to influence and persuade in order to achieve desired outcomes in sponsorships and fund development; meeting facilitation; presentation in forums and fairs.
• Strong written communication skills to include: proven success in grant writing; newsletters, annual reports, and brochures; reports and proposals; presentations and speech writing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with diverse populations as demonstrated in work with corporate and community leaders, media representatives, employees, volunteers, clients and co-workers.
August, 2007 to Present Old Pueblo Community Services Tucson, Arizona
Director of Development
Responsible for all aspects of resource development for a local community benefit organization with an annual budget of over $5 million. Developed and implemented annual and long-range plans in collaboration with the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors.
• Organized and coordinated the agency’s annual fundraising luncheon resulting in multi-year pledges totaling nearly $200,000 annually
• Coordinated the organization of the agency’s annual charity golf tournament resulting in more than $25,000 annually
• Coordinated writing of government, foundation and corporation grant applications resulting in multi-million dollar, multi-year funding
• Produced agency newsletters and annual reports
• Represented the agency in promoting public relations with and in the community and among other professionals
• Acted in many situations as the deputy to the Chief Executive Officer
• Managed the agency’s Human Relations functions and acted as liaison to the agency’s employed HR outsourcing firm
• Assisted in Board development through Community Impact Planning (Strategic Planning); new Board Member recruiting; identifying community training opportunities; establishing a Board Development Committee
• In collaboration with the Chief Financial Officer, developed annual and project budgets
June, 1997 to August, 2007 Kairos and Associates, Inc. St. Paul, Minnesota
As an independent contractor while living in Colorado, Utah and finally Arizona, provided guidance in stewardship development, leadership development and capital fundraising direction. Guided the development of long-range plans, vision articulation for building projects, and communication strategies. Served with more than fifty churches in ten years and raised in excess of $20 million.
January, 1991 to June, 1997 First United Methodist Church Fort Collins, Colorado
Responsible for all business and facilities management of a 2,000-member mainline church. Converted all financial and business systems from manual to automated, and installed desktop computers for all staff.
June, 1976 to January, 1991 Hewlett-Packard Company Fort Collins, Colorado
Production Planning Manager (last position)
Held various upper middle management positions in both the Accounting and Production Planning departments. Managed personnel and budgets. Specialized in organizational development and team building.
Bachelor of Science, Colorado State University
Business Administration with as Concentration in Accounting
Additional Career Development – various training experiences in fundraising, leadership development and human resources
• Soroptimist International of Desert Tucson – Secretary 2008-09 and 2009-10; President 2010-11; active member since 2007
• Association of Fundraising Professionals – Board Member 2009, 2010, and 2011; member since 2007
• Arizona Law Enforcement Coordinating Committee – Re-Entry Initiative Team Leader 2009-11
• St. John on the Desert Presbyterian Church – Choir, Education Committee, and Stewardship Committee since 2007
• Presbytery de Cristo – consultant to the Ministry for Leadership; Ordained Elder in the Presbyterian Church (USA)
Nick Jones, Chief Executive Officer, Old Pueblo Community Services, 520-***-****, email@example.com
Gary Henman, Board Chair, Old Pueblo Community Services, (520) ***-****, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Litwicki, Clinical Director, Old Pueblo Community Services, (520) ***-****, email@example.com
Pr. Jeff Kjellberg, Principal Owner, Kairos and Associates, Inc. 800-***-****; firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. Monte J. Baker, Senior Pastor, Vista de la Montaña United Methodist Church, 520-***-****; email@example.com
Fontana, CA - psychiatric, technician, rosa, caregiver, helpers,...
Fontana, CA - picker, product, locations, forklift, dock,...
Fontana, CA - dietitian, sterile, pt, injection, office,...
Customer Service Assistant
Fontana, CA - examiner, foreclosure, processing, escrow, reports,...
Fontana, CA - cnc, truck driver, machinist, cnc machinist, lathe,...
Customer Service Quality Assurance
Fontana, CA - underwriter, loans, employees, mae, credit,...
Customer Service Sales
Fontana, CA - pos systems, admin, pos, sales, merchandise,...