PROFILE: Experienced in building maintenance and seeking a building services position where over twenty years of experience will add profit and value to a business operation; Proficient in prioritizing multiple duties simultaneously in order to meet aggressive deadlines.
SKILLS: Plumbing; Mechanical; Electrical; Carpentry & Furniture Installation; PC Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Excellent managerial and communication skills with the ability to interact well with all levels of Management to effectively promote client satisfaction.
03/05–Present PROGRESSIVE MANAGEMENT – Woodmere, NY
Building Maintenance - Facilities
• Perform general building repairs such as mechanical, plumbing, electrical, cleaning maintenance, painting, plastering, furniture installation and other related repairs for retail and commercial properties.
• Supervise and inspect work assigned to the in-house porter/cleaning staff.
• Perform bi-weekly site inspections to ensure building operations are performing according to company standards and procedures.
• Working knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions necessary for safe building upkeep.
• Ensure vendor contracts remain within budget for all assigned building projects (i.e.: HVAC, roofing and window installations and repairs).
• Coordinate all tenant move-ins/move-outs and lease terminations as requested by Management.
• Maintain staff time cards and personnel records for all new and existing hires.
04/00 – 03/05 JONES LANG LASALLE – New York, NY
Project Manager - Facilities
• Managed and coordinated all pre and post office moves for a financial banking firm.
• Identified resources needed to perform company re-stacks and refurbishments.
• Maintained project budgets to ensure timely and accurate invoicing of all operating expenses.
• Organized regular status meetings with senior team members and executive end-users for all project scopes.
• Managed and supervised the day-to-day operations for all assigned project tasks and deliverables.
• Assembled and installed office furniture for office moves and re-stacks as requested by the client.
05/90 – 04/00 RANDOM HOUSE – New York, NY
• Performed routine building maintenance, such as repairing hardware, adjusting doors, masonry repairs, replace light bulbs, plumbing repairs and picture hanging.
• Supervised and maintained records on work performed by the maintenance staff for Management review.
• Provided estimates for labor and material costs for all major and minor building repairs.
• Received and investigated calls for emergency maintenance and repaired discrepancies as needed.
07/86 – 05/90 BUSINESS RELOCATION SERVICES – Brooklyn, NY
• Coordinated and performed furniture and equipment moves for both residential and commercial firms.
• Set-up and removed seating and/or office equipment for special corporate events.
• Distributed goods to and from salvage, storage, surplus and central receiving.
• Assembled and installed modular office furniture when needed.
09/81 – 06/85 JOHN JAY HIGH SCHOOL – Brooklyn, NY
High School Diploma
Maintenance Microsoft Office
New York, NY - compressor, maintenance, basic, superintendent,...
New York, NY - stock, building, boiler, installation, experienced,...
New York, NY - building, ability, preventive, equipment,...
New York, NY - building, armed, trinidad, perform, mission,...
Customer Service Maintenance
New York, NY - basic, maintenance, unload, building, plumbing,...
New York, NY - building maintenance, maintenance, building,...
Project Manager Sales
New York, NY - facilities, maintenance, location, staff,...