Pablito M. Villanueva**** **** ****** *****
Charlotte, North Carolina, 28216
Telephone # - 704-***-****
Cell phone # 704- ***-****
To deal with for employment, manage and share my skill knowledge and technical experience gain from in a team environment from different aviation companies in the field of aircraft maintenance operation.
Position applied for: A & P General Aircraft Mechanic/Interior Mechanic/Sheet Metal Mechanic Entry Level/Ramp and Supply Personnel Positions
A & P Mechanic, Assistant Sheet Metal and Composite Mechanic, Instructor/Trainer
Electra/P3, C-130/L100 Aircraft Landing Gears and Flight Controls Specialists, B737, MD11, B747 and Airbus Aircrafts - General Mechanic Qualified, Cessna Aircrafts
Aviation Maintenance Employment History:
1. Instructor – Philippine State College of Aeronautics, Manila, Philippines, 07/2008 – 10/2008
a. Performs instructional training for Piston and Gas Turbine Engines
b. Performs instructional training for Basic Sheet metal and Composite Course
c. Performs instructional training for Aircraft Basic Maintenance Course
d. Performs instructional training for Human Factors & Aviation Safety Course
e. Performs and develops updated training programs for the aircraft maintenance course curriculum and syllabus of instruction
2. Aircraft Mechanic – Cascade Aerospace, Abbotsford, BC, Canada, 04/2007 – 10/2007
a. Performs “C” and “D” checks of C-130 and B737 aircrafts.
b. Performs removal, inspection and installation of the passenger and flight crew seats.
c. Performs removal, inspection and installation of galleys and lavatories.
d. Performs removal, inspection and installation of carpets and floor for corrosion inspection.
e. Performs removal, inspection and installation of sidewall and overhead panels.
f. Performs removal, inspection and installation of overhead hand-carry baggage compartment.
g. Performs removal, inspection and installation of sliding cover and window panels.
h. Have knowledge to operate heavy-duty electric sewing machine to locally manufactured aircraft seats upholstery.
i. Fabricate and repair worn insulation blankets, sound-proofing materials and floor carpets.
3. Aircraft Mechanic – SASCO, Singapore Aircraft Technologies, Singapore, 07/2005 – 06/2006
a. Performs Aircraft Modification from Passenger to Freighter of MD11 aircrafts.
b. Removal of passenger seats, galleys and lavatories in accordance with aircraft maintenance manuals.
c. Removal of cabin and cargo floors for changes and modification.
d. Installation of cabin and cargo floors, cargo rollers and restraints in accordance with Boeing Engineering Drawing and Blueprints.
e. Performs modification and installation of overhead and sidewall panels.
f. Performs removal, installation and operational check-out of air-conditioning systems.
g. Performs “C” and “D” Checks of Boeing MD11 aircrafts.
h. Consult and check to computer based maintenance manuals about any deletion or changes of aircraft maintenance manuals.
4. Aircraft Mechanic – Difa O & M Company, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 03/2002 – 01/2005
a. Performs removal, inspection, build-up, installation, rigging and operational checks of flaps, flight controls systems and trim tabs systems in accordance with T. O. 1C-130H-2-9.
b. Performs removal, inspection, build-up, installation, rigging and operational checks of nose and landing gears system in accordance with T. O. 1C-130H-2-12.
c. Performs flap jackscrew backlash check in accordance with T. O. 1C-130H-2-9 and backlash bench check in accordance with T. O. 16A1-13-21-3.
d. Performs removal, build-up and installation of engines and propellers IAW T.O. 1C-130H-2-4/ -2-11, throttle and condition lever cables change in accordance with TCTO 1C-130-1271,
e. Performs Program Depot Maintenance Level Operations of Royal Saudi Air Force C-130 aircrafts.
5. Aircraft Mechanic – Alsalam Aircraft Company, Jeddah Saudi Arabia, 12/1997 – 03/2002
a. Performs “D” Checks/Program Depot Maintenance Level Operations of Royal Saudi Air Force C-130 aircrafts.
b. Same job responsibilities as stated in Difa O & M Company
c. Upon completion of assignment from 01 December 1997 from Alsalam Aircraft Company up to 03 January 2005 from Difa Operations & Maintenance Company, I have been performed and designated as Flight Controls and Landing Gears Specialist, signed and released forty seven (47) C-130 aircrafts from Program Depot Maintenance Level without any major discrepancies has been noted.
6. Instructor – Air Link International Aviation School, Manila, Philippines, 1996 – 1997
7. Training Technician – Lockheed Middle-East Services, Jeddah Saudi Arabia, 1992 – 1995
8. Instructor – Philippine Air Force College of Aeronautics, Cavite , Philippines, 1991 – 1992
9. Aircraft Mechanic – TransAfric Company, Luanda, Angola, West Africa, 1988 – 1991
10. Instructor – PATS School of Aeronautics, Manila, Philippines, 1987 – 1987
11. Instructor – Philippine Air Force College of Aeronautics, Cavite, Philippines, 1985 – 1988
12. Aircraft Ground Equipment Operator – Saudia Air Lines, Saudi Arabia, 1981 – 1983
13. Instructor Trainee – Magallanes Western Cavite Institute, Cavite, Philippines, 1980 – 1981
14. Aircraft Mechanic Trainee – Philippine Air Lines, Manila, Philippines, 1979 – 1980
Awards and Recognitions:
• Certificate of Appreciation by Julius A. Bembry, Superintendent, C-130 Program
• Certificate of Commendation by Daniel D. Moore, Technical Director, C-130 Program
• Certificate of Recognition by Robert Barnes, Manager, C-130 Program
• Founder and organizer of Aircraft Specialists Association of the Philippines
• Founder and organizer of First Aircraft Maintenance Training Center in the Philippines
• Manage and set up a group of technician for Boeing 707 Special Project, “Dismantle Operation”
• Consultant and Evaluator of Deltavir Recruiting Agency for Aviation Project
• Associate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, PATS School of Aeronautics, 1976
• Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Technology, PATS School of Aeronautics, 1979
• A & P Mechanic License # 2945 – CAA, Philippines
• A & P Mechanic Instructor License # 227 – CAA, Philippines
• FAA A & P Mechanic License Home Study Course, American Airman School, NY, 2009
• Business Management Course, Stratford Career Institute, St Albans, VT, USA, 2009
• Basic Composite Repair Course, Abaris Training, Reno, Nevada, USA, 2009
• Basic Sheet Metal and Composite Course, Asia Int’l. Aviation Training Center, Phils., 2007
• On the Job Training Advisory Course, Lockheed Middle-East Services, Jeddah, KSA, 1993
• Basic Computer Course, San Sebastian College, Cavite City, Philippines, 1991
• Commercial Pilot Ground Course, Manila International Pilot School, Philippines, 1987
• Private Pilot Ground Course, Manila International Pilot School, Philippines, 1987
• Philippine Air Force Reserve Officers Training Course, Philippines, 1976
• Production Staff – United Promotions Incorporated, Charlotte, NC, 28216, 2009 up to present
Civic Organization: Member, F & AM, Cavite Lodge # 2, Cavite City, Philippines
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Mr. Pablito M. Villanueva