` Mobile: +**
House-1063, street 70, Sector E 11/3
• Profile: Male , 29 , Married
• Nationality: Pakistan
• Current Location: Pakistan
• Current position: IT- Business Intelligence (ETL)
• Company: Vimpelcom Telecom Company (Mobilink, Pakistan)
(Reporting to: Manager Business Intelligence Operations Team)
May 2009 - Present Mobilink Islamabad , Pakistan
DATAWAREHOUSE INTEGRATION & PROJECTS
• Development of in-house DWH projects using INFORMATICA and Teradata tools and utilities.
• Ensure data integrity, quality and smooth execution of DWH’s ETL processes by designing & implementing data health checks.
• Provide support to BI and Analytics team for their data requirements and resolving ambiguities reported in data
• Coordination with source system teams for data provisioning and business rules identification for sourcing information to DWH.
• Point of contact from Mobilink side to vendor (Teradata) for their data requirement and business rules identification for successful and timely implementation of DWH projects.
• Complete scenario based and consolidated testing of in-house and vendor implemented DWH projects.
• End- to - End implementation of any new source system in DWH enabling of information provisioning to different departments of Mobilink (Marketing, Finance, Customer Care, Business Analysis and Planning etc.) as per their business needs.
• Unix/Linux shell scripting for automation of routine DWH tasks.
• IN Swap of Mobilink from NSN (Nokia Siemens Network) to ERICSSON, a major structural change in DWH from raw data sources till information modeling level. Responsible in understanding new business rules, data sources, file structures & hierarchies & conveying a detailed plan for IN migration to vendor, helping & monitoring ETL design, flow & implementation & release verification, production deployment & monitoring quality framework.
• Electronic Recharge (OTAR) sourcing in Mobilink DWH, millions of daily transactions from thousands of retailers country wide. The project comprised of ETL of loading transactions, maintaining channel hierarchies, available balances & reporting aggregates built over sourced data
• Subscribers Expiry Extension project development & optimization for reporting active base, industry market share, churn forecasting, segmentation
• DWH Quality Dashboard development for daily loading and monitoring trends of Calls, MOUs, Revenues generated at IN. The dashboard displays picture for Mobilink subscriber base movement over different packages, APRU segments, forecasted churn brackets, porting in/out over different telecom operators & dormancy splits after daily job load.
• Commission payments structure sourcing in DWH & development to country wide Mobilink Sales direct/indirect channels like retailers, franchises, distributors & Jazz sales points.
• Automation & sourcing in DWH of ATL/BTL campaigns launched by Mobilink, comprising of extracting eligible base to be targeted, campaign take-ups calculation & post promo analysis to gauge customer experience
Aug 2008 - Apr 2009 Abu Dhabi & SingTel Company(Warid Telecom)
Lahore , Pakistan
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE EXECUTIVE
• Market Intelligence and reporting from ORACLE and scripting in PL/SQ and Unix shell
• Translating business requirements into an actionable reporting/data repository implementations
• Analysis, design and actual development of reports, responsible for developing/analyzing the data and intimating the development and deadline for reports delivery
• Handling Periodic/Regular Reconciliations and optimization and tuning of DB and scripts
• Customer segmentation & profiling for Marketing providing an insight into customer demographics and behavior. Commission process execution and reconciliations with Revenue Assurance
Oct 2006 - Aug 2008 Orascom Telecom Company(Mobilink)
Lahore , Pakistan
Business Intelligence Prepaid – Commercial
• Management and maintenance of huge database of Franchise Inventory control system, Voucher loading at IN, Jazz load through OTAR, CRM system and postpaid bill payments in SQL 2000
• Development of business strategies, ongoing campaigns for customer retention & churn monitoring.
• Management for customer profile on the basis of ARPU, MOUs, Life Time, Loyalty, Recharging behavior and usage. Then planning & targeting the subscriber base according to the defined segments depending upon customer category
• Value based Segmentation campaign monitoring & analysis for business objects, finding flaws and suggesting improvements
• Efics and IN sales system troubleshooting and updations, developed in .Net and DB reconciliations with all concerned teams
• Management of data and customer life cycle analysis with Mobilink judging their needs, experience and identifying loop holes in the applied systems to provide maximum customer satisfaction
• Project Management of Customer Loyalty Program ‘Reward Cards’ for Mobilink postpaid subscribers. Data extraction for new reward cards development after each bill run, cards activation, blocking and deletion with ORIX
Oct 2002 – Sep 2006 NUST Rawalpindi , Pakistan
(B.I.T.) Information technology, Other, GPA 2.90/4.0
• Teradata Tool and Utilities
• Microstrategy 9
• Oracle 9i
• UNIX shell scripting